Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who are you a fangirl of? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikostu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:31 pm
Ilusen
ChibiAngelwolf
Kuroi-Yuushi
Ilusen
Itachi heart _ heart Haha, i always go for the "bad" ones xd .. -Huggles Itachi plushie- YES! Im obsessed in case you wanted to know whee

Do you really have an Itachi plushie?! If so, where'd you get it? I want one!

its just to show she likes him..i doubt she has one tho..i don't think there is any. *cuddles Naruto*

Yar, i dont have one.. although i would kill to get one 3nodding -Drools over Itachi-
they do have itachi plushies & I gots one along with Kiba, Haku, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Ino, & Shino 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:07 pm
NARUTO AND SASUKE ARE MINE!!!! ChibiAngelWolf you will have to fight me for Naruto 'cause I an't letting go!!!!  

Karma_Stirke

Karma_Stirke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:10 pm
My sig didn't work a minute ago.....now it's working...werid...IS ANYONE ONLINE RIGHT NOW!?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:03 am
Karma_Stirke
NARUTO AND SASUKE ARE MINE!!!! ChibiAngelWolf you will have to fight me for Naruto 'cause I an't letting go!!!!

you got Sasuke and I got Naruto..NO ONE GETS NARUTO BUT ME..besides cheating on Sasuke? tsk tsk tsk..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Karma_Stirke

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:23 pm
I'm not cheating on either of them.....both are cute and loveable but their not the same apart...You have to agree with that..

I'm simply making sure that no one breaks them up!! They belong together Damnit!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:25 pm
BluedragonJade
gronx7
... fanboy................ of gaara XD

And sasuke and naruto only when they're together.. sasunaru *drools*
...if i get to watch we can share..... xd

watch what? sasunaru or me x gaara *drools from sexiness* XD  

gronx7

gronx7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:27 pm
Psycho Lanzer
I hope nobody claimed Gaara eek I am the Fanboy of Gaara 3nodding

I claimedeth teh gaara biznitch =p  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:43 am
Karma_Stirke
I'm not cheating on either of them.....both are cute and loveable but their not the same apart...You have to agree with that..

I'm simply making sure that no one breaks them up!! They belong together Damnit!

too bad I got Naruto and someone else already is all over Sasuke..I think..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Magical Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:56 pm
KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI
*stops to get drink.....* KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI KAKASHI

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:19 am
goth_girl92
they do have itachi plushies & I gots one along with Kiba, Haku, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Ino, & Shino 3nodding

-evies-
I want. gonk  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Suirou

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
gronx7
Psycho Lanzer
I hope nobody claimed Gaara eek I am the Fanboy of Gaara 3nodding

I claimedeth teh gaara biznitch =p

oh yeah?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:32 pm
I'm asking for all of Team 7 for Christmas 3nodding I haven't seen Itachi, Shikamaru, Ino, or anyone else besides Team 7 and Pakkun..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Ilusen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:36 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Ilusen I LOVE your sign...its so cute and funny! xd
Ty! heart

CarvedInShadow
now... WHO am i a fangirl of...? *ticks them off on her fingers* Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, Shino... hmm... i think that's it. whee i'm an idiot, and THAT'S OK! xd praise teh hottness xp

surprised Itachi is mine!! back off scream

goth_girl92

surprised surprised surprised They have them?!?! where do you get them? i need one now! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:47 pm
CarvedInShadow
now... WHO am i a fangirl of...? *ticks them off on her fingers* Gaara, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, Shino... hmm... i think that's it. whee i'm an idiot, and THAT'S OK! xd praise teh hottness xp

surprised Itachi is mine!! back off scream

AND AND NARUTO IS MINE scream  

ChibiAngelwolf

Uzumewa_Haruto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:02 pm
Do I look like Naruto?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers