Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:18 pm
Makes me giggle ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:21 am
Shikalee
attilathefun
AWRITE, I'm too ******** lazy to quote, but um, MISS SHIKALEE got Kakashi because the only times I saw Shikamaru in your app, minus lazy, which lots of people put, it sounded forced. Like that whole thing with school politics.

And PANK (lolz caps & how I love them) got Shikamaru because--excuse me for saying so, Pank--laziness and bitching were like, completely rampant in her app. Also, the housewife thing isn't so much related to Shikamaru because he wants to "please people," it's because

1) "best damn housewife ever" or whatever makes it sound very laid back, like Shikamaru, and

2) being a housewife is a total cop-out because housewife negates job.
You're not too lazy. You're a ******** Shikatard.

xd Don't you have to like Shikamaru to be a Shikatard? Shikamaru's one of my least favorite characters. THAT'S SANNINTARD TO YOU LOLZ.

Quote:
That's... stupid? You don't know what is and isn't forced about me. >_>; That's ridiculous to make such a judgment. Because you "don't like" my answers you just ignore them. neutral

And to be honest, I don't know what you got out of there that sounds much like him. I was not expecting to get him, but I kind of crossed my fingers not to get Kakashi.

Then why did you say "cool, I got Kakashi" way back there? I didn't give you young Kakashi to piss you off or some s**t, you're like flipping out over this stupid quiz.

In fact, I retract my answer. You get Shikamaru. Happy? neutral  

attila the fun

attila the fun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:37 am
Oh, and Kira: Haku.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:58 pm
sweatdrop  

churrlo

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:15 pm
eek sweatdrop Wow...this arguement is about basically nothingness so why is everyone so on it?

and...

ohhhh
Never thought of Haku, he's one of my favorites 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:27 pm
Because it's fun to complain sometimes. ^^

Ooh.. Lee! That's cool! I wouldn't even guess that! <3

Kira: Yeah, Haku seems like a good choice for you. biggrin

-Halloween Barbie-

Dapper Phantom

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:35 pm
Name: Nintendonerd
Dislikes: Cats, Ice, and anything that I don't like

Favorite quote/lyric/saying & why: "In the world of the ninja, those who violate the rules and laws are called trash. However...those who don't take care of their comrades are worse then trash." - Hatake Kakashi

What do you feel is your best quality?: My Comedy
Your worst?: Physical Appearence

Mature or Immature?: Immature. For I shall never grow old mentally
Leader or Follower?: Leader. simply because I can then boss the weak around.
Optimistic or Pessimistic?: Optimistic. The glass is never half empty just my opponents plasma.
Impulsive or Cautious: Cautious. I always, shall I say, Shikimaru a plan.
Outgoing or Shy: Outgoing. If I need something I'll go get it.

What color would you say you are and why?: Red. Bright, brilliant, and full of energy.

Do you play any instruments? Yes.
If you do, which one(s)? I sing, and I can play a little piano.

Number one goal in life: Work for a major Video Game design company, and marrage.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: My physical appearence.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?: Pokemon was real.

If you could become any character from the series for one day - 24 hours - who would it be?: Hatake Kakashi.
If you were given the chance to permanently become part of the Naruto-verse (as "yourself"), would you take it?: In a heartbeat.

Anything else?: My favorite character is Hatake Kakashi.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:07 pm
Quote:
Nintendonerd

Konohamaru.  

Captain Verd

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:25 pm
Also, if you guys look at the first post, there are plenty of applicants that need to be stamped. They're all listed and what votes they're getting.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:29 pm
What does, "Shikimaru a plan" mean? xd

Nintendonerd: I'm thinking Anko. Though Konohamaru is also very appropriate.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:36 pm
Anko? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:24 pm
Captain Verd
Anko? confused
Meaning?

I think that totally sounds like Anko. Yes, she has a more serious feel to her, but still.

You said this place was for us to vote our opinions. I totally disagreed with your votes, but what the hell. You still got what yeh wanted. *shrug* I don't care who thinks it's legit.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:35 pm
I understand that it's opinion. However, you called me before on only rating people based on points of their applications, rather than all of them. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother asking you why you chose her. The application has a very childish feel to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:18 pm
I got a Jiyaira vibe... but not really like... 100%. A little too childish... so maybe a young Jiyaira?  

churrlo

~Kira Hime~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:24 am
churrlo
I got a Jiyaira vibe... but not really like... 100%. A little too childish... so maybe a young Jiyaira?

omg, yeesssss!!! I agree with that one!!! xd

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces