Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:35 am
barbsy
DNA_Guru
Trieste
That's...retarded. Whoever did that crap, I mean. domokun

Yes, bunnah was sodomized as a child. 3nodding

n i guess u think sodomization and child abuse is funny/

Oosh, DNA, as much as you know I love you, that is a really bad thing to say, even if you don't like him at all.

Shame, brutha.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:36 am
EmWah
DNA_Guru

No more like pants. 3nodding

Yeah, I know what you're on about.

Heheheheee muchos muchos grande pantusos. razz

Indeedles. 3nodding

WellzY
DNA_Guru
No more like pants. 3nodding

Deep down inside, I knew... I knew. crying

It's alright, one day you will learn the powers of the force.

barbsy
DNA_Guru
Trieste
That's...retarded. Whoever did that crap, I mean. domokun

Yes, bunnah was sodomized as a child. 3nodding

n i guess u think sodomization and child abuse is funny/

Well it would appear I do. In this particular context I thought it was rather amusing. And I would appreciate it if you stopped picking out my singular character flaws. There's no point to it.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:36 am
WellzY
The Del
Can we not have any more arguements tonight.

Umm... Okay. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:39 am
The Del
WellzY
The Del
Can we not have any more arguements tonight.

Umm... Okay. neutral

Sorry, it's just every aspect of my life at the moment is filled with depressed individuals, but not necessarily myself. In my family, my friends, and even hear, and all reccently. It's quite strange.  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:39 am
We should rename this guild Summer Bay, because of all the crappy dramas going on all the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:40 am
WellzY
mysticaingeal
You aren't allowed to be cute and gay... it just isn't fair!! Although I guess it does mean you have the advantage of not having to deal with my lame pick up lines wink

Let's hear one. xd
Lol! Ask Eino... I threw a great one at him last night... can't remember it though... something about him being deviod of clothes and in my bed though xd I am so subtle wink  

mysticaingeal

Triste

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:42 am
WellzY
Sorry, it's just every aspect of my life at the moment is filled with depressed individuals, but not necessarily myself. In my family, my friends, and even hear, and all reccently. It's quite strange.

Well...can't let everybody else affect you like that. Smile because you can!

And if you can't, go and get plastered, then puke on a stranger! xp

EmWah
We should rename this guild Summer Bay, because of all the crappy dramas going on all the time.

How about... 'down, Down, DOWN Under' instead? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:44 am
EmWah

I like, I like. 3nodding  

DNA_Guru
Captain

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:47 am
Trieste
WellzY

Well...can't let everybody else affect you like that. Smile because you can!

And if you can't, go and get plastered, then puke on a stranger! xp

I'm not sad, I just got a hair-cut, I feel new. 3nodding

Mystic - maybe I will bub, maybe I will.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:50 am
Bedways is rightways now, so best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Righty, right?

/clockwork orange speak, my brutha... but god do they talk awesome in that movie

Goodnight my lovelies heart  

EmWah
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:51 am
Well you lot are boring me about now, so I'm heading to bed... Later all! domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:52 am
EmWah
Bedways is rightways now, so best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Righty, right?

/clockwork orange speak, my brutha... but god do they talk awesome in that movie

Goodnight my lovelies heart

Go cockney slang. 3nodding
Night Emmers. :3

EDIT: Going bed now.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Triste

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:10 am
I suppose I'll sleep as well. G'night. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:06 pm
DNA_Guru

Well it would appear I do. In this particular context I thought it was rather amusing. And I would appreciate it if you stopped picking out my singular character flaws. There's no point to it.

i would react the same way if it was anyone else too...you're not the centre of my universe everyone else here was behaving

having known alot of child abuse and sexual abuse victims both mate and female it is never a funny or amusing thing to say...  

weeping pixie

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:06 pm
Well, this is just getting better. I come to my computer to find out that the whole thing was some sick ******** joke. Some arsehole thought it would be funny to tell everyone that their friend was dead. ******** that pric. ******** him to hell. I ******** broke down multiple times yesterday, didn't sleep last night, just layed in bed and cried. I feel like absolute s**t. I have a major exam tomorrow that I am in no way ready for because I was too busy crying. Now i have an entirity of one day to prepare for it. It covers every ******** thing I've learnt since the beginning of this shitty year. This year is a load of s**t and I hate it.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games