Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:44 pm
From the very first time he spoke, Seto didn't add anything else much to the conversation. Jou seemed to be continuing it just fine without him, and he wasn't sure even what to say to Yuugi after not seeing or hearing from him for so long.

The tone that Yuugi had used caught his attention, and he was about to inquire, but something stopped him. As he thought about it more, he came to the conclusion that Yuugi had a problem with being able to see them. Why then, did he call them after so long?

"Yea, you'd better be assuming," Seto ventured suddenly. He was only teasing though, and a smile was evident in his voice as he spoke. He didn't believe that Jou would ever cheat on him. They were too happy together. "But, Yuugi, if you can't find the time to come on over here, then we can just swing by or meet you somewhere if you'd prefer. You know we've got a niece and a nephew?" He wasn't exactly sure as to why Yuugi didn't want to see them...maybe it was too soon for him or something? Maybe the phone call was just a first step for him? "Where are you living now, anyhow? Are you still in Domino?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:17 pm

Yugi felt slightly intimidated when Kaiba talked, his voice was much softer then it use to be. He was not sure how to respond to having them come down here either, it would be a waste of a trip. Though he really wanted to see Jou and even Kaiba again, Anzu was something he would have to get around.

"No..I mean, I think it would be better if I came up there. Anzus too busy with work, but I'm sure if I can fix my schedule around, I could...come up there sometime." Yugi replied.

The thought of his wife finding out scared him, they would be in for a huge fight. He was just afraid to tell Jou that their once good friend no longer wanted anything to do with them. His voice in general seemed a little off, but he was trying to work things around. Even though his voice didn't show it, he really wanted to see them. If only he did not have his wifes closed mind to deal with.

"Oh..and I know of your niece and nephew, their here in Osaka

"That's great, we'll keep in touch to make plans, too bad Anzu cant see us though, it's a shame." he replied through Yugis silence.

Something seemed a little strange, but it was only due to Yugi being nervous because of how long it has been. He was hoping his friend didn't feel too guilty, life can get hard at times. He could assume how tiring it can be to have two kids, though he wished he knew the feeling for sure. Then, all of his thoughts flew out the window when he heard the last thing Yugi said.

"Their in Osaka?! Wow...why on earth would they be down there?" Jou asked.

"Well they came to visit my daughters, I think my eldest Nariko knows Kasujou really well, I think they are together to be frank. So I guess they came to see each other face to face." Yugi explained.

"Aww, I didn't know old Kasu had a girlfriend. Hey Yug, what irony huh? Especially if those two get married, then we'll be family, that would be awesome." Jou said with a large smile on his face.

If they were family, then he would see more of Yugi. Then all of them could get close again. He really wanted to see Anzu as well and maybe even locate Honda somewhere.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:27 pm
"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself, Katsuya?" Seto asked with a light laugh, "We didn't even know about it. Wouldn't you think that we'd know her if she was the one?" What he didn't realize was that Kasujou was already making plans for Nariko to meet his parents. "Anyway, can't we be close to Yuugi without having a marriage?" He paused for a moment and scooted his chair back so he could look out the window, "But--speaking of being close," he continued before Jou or Yuugi could get too involved in thinking of a response, "Would you mind coming up here for a moment, baby? I'd like to be close to you. I think I need a little break..." The way that he said it was a definite innuendo, but he didn't think too much of it. He did want Jou to come up to his office, but he also wanted to get him off the phone downstairs so he could pop a few quick questions to Yuugi in his husband's absence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:22 pm

Yugi really didn't mind the idea one bit, it would be nice to be brother in laws with his best friend. If only Kaiba knew how much his nephew did love his daughter, but he was sure they would find out eventually. Before he could detest, Kaiba continued on with what he was saying. Then..Yugis eyes grew wide in shock, coughing slightly. Though he did not want it, images were already flooding his mind.

Jounouchis eyes widened when he heard Kaibas husky tone. He as desiring him that moment, his heart began to race and his body did not bother containing his excitement. The only problem was, he felt bad for Yugi who happened to be on the other line. His face turned read and he began to stammer.

"Oh god..sorry Yug, I know you didn't need to hear that. Sorry buddy, but I better go. I'll give you a call later alright? I caught your number on the I.D. See ya." he said hanging up quickly before Yugi could respond.

Yugi was about to protest, Anzu would know he had contact with Jou if he called. But before he could mutter a single word, he heard a click on the other end. He sighed softly, being only able to hope that Jounouchi would call when his wife was not home. Now that Jou had hung up, he was getting ready to hang up. Then, he still heard breathing on the other line.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:07 pm
"So, I gather that the reason you can't see us is because you don't have a problem with us being gay. It's Anzu, isn't it?" Seto asked in a knowing tone as soon as he was sure that Jou was on his way up. "How is it then, that my niece and nephew are allowed in your home? Or, does she only have a problem with us and not Mokuba and Serenity?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:25 pm

Yugi looked taken aback, his heart stopping as Setos voice seemed to be slightly bitter. He had all reason to be, but it reminded him on how scary Seto could be. His eyes softened, feeling guilty for his wifes actions.

"She..she doesn't know. But she relates all of you together..so I assume she doesn't like your brother either." he replied.

It upset him at the thought of his wife hating them and even for hating Mokuba. After Mokuba and Seto saved her in Battle City it was like a slap in the face. Apart of him was glad that Seto knew that he didn't hate any of them. He took a seat on the couch and continued to talk to Kaiba, he seemed so much more easier to talk to now.

"I figured Kaiya was of relation, she looks just like Mokuba." he said with a soft smile.

"But I have not said anything to Anzu, Kasu seems to like Nariko a lot. I don't want her to separate them because of her own reasons. They shouldn't be denied being friends." Yugi replied, his voice slightly pained.

He hated fighting with Anzu, but he hated how she could be at times. His daughter should be with friends with anyone she desired. So he would have a clear conscious helping them see each other. Talking to Seto was much easier now then it was years ago. Though he could feel Setos frustration, he could hear the gentle tone. A slight smile appeared on his face, he always liked Seto and now he liked him even more.

"So...how have things been for you lately Kaiba?" he asked formally, still not sure if he was close enough to call Kaiba by his first name.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:43 pm
Seto smiled into the phone with a much more delightful signature, "Hnn..." He wet his lips and looked towards the closed door, hearing Jou's booming footsteps up the staircase as he seemed to rush to his office. "There isn't a word to describe how amazing these past years have been, Yuugi. I never thought that I'd find love like I have in Katsuya, but I suppose it was there the whole time and I just didn't see it. Silly, right? I guess that's just a part of being a teenager though." He chuckled softly, "I guess I was just too wrapped up in proving myself to you guys... But you know... graduation day, that all just seemed worthless. I started thinking about how much better I'd be without you and Katsuya--and it just hit me all of a sudden. It was incredible, I thought I was having a panic attack...You actually probably didn't hear about this..." he trailed off, "Did you?"

"Er..." Yuugi thought for a moment. He hadn't talked to Kaiba in such a long time, even if he did hear about it, he had probably forgotten. "No, I don't think so..."

"Oh, well, it's pretty interesting, actually, because that was when Katsuya and I made love." He ignored the silence comming from Yuugi's end and continued, assuming that he was just listening to what Seto was saying. "Yea, I found him at the snack table, pulled him into the bathroom, and then all at once it was like..." he trailed off, as if thinking of what to say. "It was like everything came out all at once. It was incredible--it felt really good to get it off my chest. And, as luck would have it, he returned my feelings." He chuckled to himself softly, "We saw a lot more of each other after that hour..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:11 pm

Jou grinned and chuckled as he imagined Seto sitting in that large leather chair ready for him. Now would be the time that he would be the dominate one, because Seto was asking him for assistance. He gathered himself and turned the door and opened it. Once he walked in, he caught Seto mentioning the time in the bathroom. His face dropped, his eyes widened and his face turned bright red!

"Seto! What the hell!!" Jou shouted, face still gleaming.

"Uh, Katsuya. I um..did not hear you coming up." he replied, stammering slightly.

"Why are you telling Yugi all of that personal stuff!? I mean he doesn't have to hear how you pushed me against the wall and showed me what you really meant by your blue eyes white dragon all those years you bragged about it!!" Jou shouted.

"Um..sweetie Yugis still." Kaiba tried to get in, but his lover was no where near done.

"I mean, Yugi doesn't need to hear how I told you it was too big and it wasn't going to fit! And how you ignored me and did it anyway! Thats how you took my innocence and sent me on a high. And how I moaned your first name and you spanked me and called me a bad dog, then said I could say it whenever I wanted and-" Jou stopped abruptly.

Kaiba was now holding up the phone to face Jou slightly. Since his lover had not stopped to listen, there was no point in sheltering Yugi. Jou had been shouting so loud, the only way Yugi wouldn't hear would be if Seto hung up. And he was never rude enough to hang up on someone. Jous face fell and he rushed over grabbing the phone.

"Oh Yugi I'm so so so so sorry! I got carried away, I promise I will call you back okay see ya bye!" he said without taking a breath.

Yugi just sat there, his face turning blue yet he was blushing softly. Though he did not need to hear the details, the thought of the passion Jou had made him happy and a little aroused. But it was not enough to ease the awkward thoughts of his best friend. He sat there alone, the dial tone still echoing off the walls.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:41 pm
Seto held in a chuckle as Jou hit the "end" button with vigor and nearly dropped the phone onto his desk like it was poisonous. He picked it up for him and put it back where it belonged and then turned his attentions back to his love. "You are a bad dog," he mused with a grin, immediately beginning to strip him with his eyes, "Giving away our intimate secrets like that. I'd say you need to make up for it." He reached out for the other with his palm up, still not uncrossing his knees, "Don't you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 pm
Laliah turned towards the closet, lifting her dress up over her head and dropping it into the white plastic dirty laundry basket. She had her back to Kaiya, not wanting to turn around and see her face.

Surely, Kaiya had a whole different train of thought chugging through her rmind at the moment. Laliah felt self consious to have her body exposed to her, and that was why she didn't want to turn around. She didn't leave the room however, because she didn't want Kaiya to know what she was thinking. If she and Kaiya were just friends, she would have no problem whatsoever with wandering around the room in her bra--because she knew that Kaiya had one too. She was afraid though, that she'd catch herself looking at the other girl, or that her face would betray her feelings for her.

At least her bra and panties matched right now; at least somewhat. They were both different shades of pink, but at least they were pink. Hopefully, Kaiya wouldn't mind.

She chose a thin night gown from the closet, thinking that if they were going to share a bed then she'd be hotter than she usually would be. After thinking about that last statement for a moment, she blushed a little bit. They'd be sharing a bed... Kaiya would be lying next to her. She'd be able to hear her every breath and every brush as she turned on the sheets.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:09 pm

Kaiya was turned as well, searching through the drawers for some spare clothes that the other had. She hoped that the girl wouldn't mind , but she had no idea she would be spending the night. There was a nice loose T-shirt and some shorts sitting in the drawer. After taking them, she pulled her own shirt over her head. She took it off in the fashion a boy would, revealing a light lavender bra. Her whole physique was like a boy, her body stood like she was one as well. Being a tomboy was the reason a lot of the girls at school did not like her.

Once the shirt was on, she removed her pants since the shirt concealed her hips. Her eyes turned to the girl behind her, feeling that she would have been done. Then, she saw the young girl completely revealed to her, eyes widening and trembling. Laliahs body was perfect to her, and her back had the perfect crease in the middle. She quickly turned away, her face now glowing. Though her eyes would sometimes look slightly over her shoulder to claim a double take.

Trying to look away, she put on her shorts and sat down on Laliahs bed. She wanted to be polite and give her privacy, but it was growing more and more difficult. It was strange, she had never felt this way looking at other girls before. Though she always thought girls were gorgeous, she had never thought too much about it. Even if she preferred the boys company, she did have a crush on one once before. As the years went on however, she stopped liking guys, but she always figured it was because there was none worth liking. But Laliah was making her feel strange and she was enjoying it.

"So, Laliah. What do you want to do? We could do something up here, or we can just talk." she replied with a smile, either one sounded fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:29 pm
Laliah turned, smiling warmly at Kaiya as she straightened her night gown. Her face showed that she was clearly tired from the day, but she tried in vain to hide it.

She dropped herself down on the bed, the nightgown swishing about her thighs as she rolled over to give Kaiya some room. "I don't know," she answered, looking up at her from her relaxed position, "what do you want to do?"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:35 pm

Kaiya looked at the other, her face smiled back at Kaiya. But there was a slight trail of pink upon her cheeks. It almost looked like she had a fever, but she knew that Laliah was tired. The day had been long and hard, she was just use to staying up late. When Laliah laid on the bed, resting her head on the pillow and holding back what Kaiya assumed was a yawn, she chuckled softly. Then she leaned back as well, pulling the blanket and covering the both of them.

"Sleep." she replied with a smile.

It would be good to get some sleep for the ride home. Plus, she was a little tired, just not exhausted. She rested her head on the pillow and just smiled at Laliah.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:54 pm
Laliah grinned, small dimples showing just from the fiercity of it. She would have laughed, but she was too tired to. "That's a great idea," she admitted, rolling her face half way into the pillow so she could look back at Kaiya.

She closed her eyes gently for about three minutes, just laying there and relaxing. After a moment though, she felt an unusual stillness coming from the other's body. "Kaiya?" she whispered softly, cracking open one eye. It appeared that Kaiya had fallen asleep. 'Whoa, that was quick!' she thought, blinking her into focus. She continued looking at her for a minute or two; 'Geeze, what a face to wake up next to...' she thought. She heard the soft wheezing sounds coming because of Kaiya's breathing and leaned forward a little bit, pressing her lips against her cheek as lightly as she could. She was fairly sure that Kaiya was fast asleep, so she wasn't too afraid of waking her up. Well... hopefully Kaiya wasn't a light sleeper... She assumed that she wasn't though, because of how she didn't react to her calling her name.

Then, she slunk back into her position, closing her eyes and falling asleep, herself.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:07 pm

Kaiya naturally breathed deep and wheezed when she was relaxed. Her nose had issues at times depending on which position she slept in. Sometimes, she even snored a little, which use to annoy the hell out of Kasujou. She just figured she would try to sleep, since Laliahs voice seemed like she was just seeing if she was asleep. Plus, she didn't want to keep Laliah awake by talking all night. The others voice was so soft and gorgeous, one that would make Kaiya had nice dreams. Then, she felt lips on her cheek.

Her eyes twitched a little as she tried to keep them closed. Laliah had just given her a kiss and it made her face turn pink. Her lips were as delicate as petals from a flower and she had the desire to give them nutrients with her own wet lips. She tried to get the image out of her head, it was just a cheek kiss, there was no significance. But her heart continued to race as she pretended to be asleep. Soon, a whole half hour passed by before she opened her eyes slightly. Her eyes glazed over as she looked at the sleeping figure beside her. She smiled warmly before closing her eyes as well.

"Sleep well Laliah." she whispered before drifting off.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff