Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:09 pm
Kuro Feuer
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
Cade noticed one of the waiters looking around and raised an arm to signal for some service, "ah there we go, now just to figure out what I want to drink." he laughed at the realiziation he hadn't thought past asking for service.

Alexander layed down his little papers and walked over to Cade.
"'Ello. What can I get you?"

Cade looks up at him, "oh yes, Can I have a bottle of beer and a mug to go with it please?" Cade licked his beak at the thought of some beer to end his day with.

"Absolutely. I'll get right on it."
Alexander walks over to the bar, "Kuro! One beer, one mug."

the Catfox nooded, moving quick, but not as quick as to startle Kleah, getting up a tray and quickly placing the mug, very cleanly filling it with the beer, making sure the foam doesn't spillls, and sets the bottle on the tray, handing it over to Alexander "beer, coming out!"

"Alright!" Alexander takes the tray and walks over to Cade. "Order up. One beer, one mug...and eh...I'll keep the tray."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:11 pm
Lloxie
Kuro Feuer
Lloxie
Kleah blinks as Kuro knocks over the thing of vodka and sniffs it. Almost immediately he reels backward and almost falls off the stool. He steadies himself after a moment, then grins and laps up the alcohol, having never tasted anything like it before. he yips between sips. Once he's lapped up all the drops he's found on the bartop be blinks and sways some, feeling something he'd never felt before. Drunkenness. He burps lightly and looks around, a drunken grin on his muzzle.

Kuro's ears lowered - oh no..... drunken canine...- Kuro gulped down, backing up against the bar, lauging nervously "ehhh... you... you shoudn't be drinking that so fast you know...."

Kleah glances over at him and gives a half-growl, then chuckles and slumps to one side of the stool. He gets cut off as he slips off the stool and flops on the floor. He rolls over and tries to stand up, but only stumbles and finds himself toppled over again.
The lion looks up and gives a silent sigh and gets up trotting over to the dog, nudging it,  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:12 pm
Kuro Feuer
DracosBlackwing
Manda_Tifa
Manda hears the call for food downstairs and stands up. "What do you guys want, I'll go and get it for ya." She offers a wink to the Dragon and Wolf and heads towards the door, already planning on a large order of pancakes herself.

OOC: To blink is to be lost in this thread! Slow down, I wanna post! XD

"Could you see if they have a couple of steaks? And some more water would be nice as well. Here, let me pay for our meals, since you helped me out so well." He dug in a pouch and offered her a large silver coin. "I hope this will be enough to cover it. Tell the owner that I'll be taking a room up here as well; I'll pay for it when I see her next."

OOC: yeah, could we breath and count 10 seconds before hitting the 'submit' button? XD;

BIC: Kuro stretched, looking around, preparing the bottles and glasses for the next round, helping himself with a cold lemonade to keep it up

****OOC****

XD Yeah... who woulda thunk a forum RP could be so hard to keep up with? x-X;; Ah well.. still not as bad as chat/Furc RPs can get.... *shudder* x_x

Kleah stood akwardly and silently for a moment, trying to steady himself as he stared in a random direction with glazed eyes. After a few minutes, he snapped himself out of it and started clumsily walking around in circles, looking at everyone and yipping in greetings to a few of them randomly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:12 pm
Kuro Feuer

BIC: Kuro stretched, looking around, preparing the bottles and glasses for the next round, helping himself with a cold lemonade to keep it up

Makes her way back and fourth to the bar, handing out drinks. "Keep 'em comming sugar, you are doing great back there!"  

Selene Aries

SilverLynx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:14 pm
{{And again...aie...I can't keep up with both, gomen...gues RPing is out for this kitty...I can't do both at the same time}}

The lynx coolly knocks back her drink but can't tolerate being here anymore - there's just too much fresh pain in her life. She sets the drink down with the right amount of cash to cover it and leave a tip. She collects her weapons and leaves, a sigh on her lips. It's best if she just leaves such a low-brow place. She slings her weapon over her shoulder and heads out - who knows where?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:17 pm
((an rp is very confusing if you posted on page 2 and when you get back everyone else is one page 10. sweatdrop I can't even read all that at any speed. I guess I'll just have to start from here. *sigh* and to you, Lloxie, its normally permissable for a creature to have slight control of the elements. Its called "elemental magic". And I didn't say compelete control over the weather, just enought to make it storm.))

Aqua lifted her head from where it had landed when she fell into a deeper sleep than she had intented. She yawned, her jaw popping and rose, shaking herself all over. She looked around the main room of the inn to see who was still here after her "nap".  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:17 pm
MellyBean
Manda_Tifa
Manda nods and takes the coin downstairs, where she hails Artemis and gives it to her. "Dracos and I will each be taking rooms as well...Do, er, employees get free board?" Remembering Dracos' order, she rushes to the kitchen and is alarmed to find a little mouse chef. "Er...a couple of steaks for the Dragon upstairs please?"
Tae looks up when Manda enters the kitchen and nods hearing her request, "Sure thing, I'll send em up after I'm finished with this," She gestures to a mass of food thats ment to feed everyone who's not picky about what they eat (It's like a ricey soup with veggies and meat with buns for dipping.) She finishes something on the tray and looks over at Manda again, "I'll get right on it now." She smiles and pokes her head out the door yelling, "Lemme know how many want grub, and I'll dish it up when it's done cooking!" She disappears back into the kitchen and pulls out a pair of steaks for the dragon, "Hey! Manda! How does he want em done??"
Manda suddenly realizes that she has absolutely no idea how Dracos wants his meat cooked. "Er...he's a Dragon, so...rare, maybe?" She grins sheepishly at the mouse. "Can I take these out for you? Also, how do you handle a drunk canine?" She makes a face at the mouses and glances over her shoulder at the little husky from earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:19 pm
Vulpus
Lloxie
Kuro Feuer
Lloxie
Kleah blinks as Kuro knocks over the thing of vodka and sniffs it. Almost immediately he reels backward and almost falls off the stool. He steadies himself after a moment, then grins and laps up the alcohol, having never tasted anything like it before. he yips between sips. Once he's lapped up all the drops he's found on the bartop be blinks and sways some, feeling something he'd never felt before. Drunkenness. He burps lightly and looks around, a drunken grin on his muzzle.

Kuro's ears lowered - oh no..... drunken canine...- Kuro gulped down, backing up against the bar, lauging nervously "ehhh... you... you shoudn't be drinking that so fast you know...."

Kleah glances over at him and gives a half-growl, then chuckles and slumps to one side of the stool. He gets cut off as he slips off the stool and flops on the floor. He rolls over and tries to stand up, but only stumbles and finds himself toppled over again.
The lion looks up and gives a silent sigh and gets up trotting over to the dog, nudging it,

Kleah blinked and turned around, stopping in his tracks, finding himself face-to-face with the lion. He opened his muzzle as if to speak several times, cocking his head to and fro, before finally getting his voice to cooperate. He flops over onto his side and blinks a few more times.  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:21 pm
ULTIMATE SHANK
Kuro Feuer
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
ULTIMATE SHANK
Vashyyk
Cade noticed one of the waiters looking around and raised an arm to signal for some service, "ah there we go, now just to figure out what I want to drink." he laughed at the realiziation he hadn't thought past asking for service.

Alexander layed down his little papers and walked over to Cade.
"'Ello. What can I get you?"

Cade looks up at him, "oh yes, Can I have a bottle of beer and a mug to go with it please?" Cade licked his beak at the thought of some beer to end his day with.

"Absolutely. I'll get right on it."
Alexander walks over to the bar, "Kuro! One beer, one mug."

the Catfox nooded, moving quick, but not as quick as to startle Kleah, getting up a tray and quickly placing the mug, very cleanly filling it with the beer, making sure the foam doesn't spillls, and sets the bottle on the tray, handing it over to Alexander "beer, coming out!"

"Alright!" Alexander takes the tray and walks over to Cade. "Order up. One beer, one mug...and eh...I'll keep the tray."

"Thanks!" he took a sip of the beer and put it next to his laptop, "excellent, add it to my tab, I'll pay before I leave later tonight" (( what time of day is it ne ways?? ))  
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

Makes her way back and fourth to the bar, handing out drinks. "Keep 'em comming sugar, you are doing great back there!"

Kuro nodded, shaking off his sudden panic at Kleah's reaction, preparing another serving of beers, wich seemed to be disapearing real fast "Okay! yo're doing fairly good yourself!"  

Kuro Netsune

Failed Narcotic

"Will do, Cade."
Alexander walks back to the bar.
"I for one, am glad to see that hunter leave." He comments waiting for the next customer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:22 pm
Aqua watched silently as the small canine made a fool of himself. She snorted delicately at the strong smell of liquor and rubbed her snout with a claw.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

MellyBean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:22 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda suddenly realizes that she has absolutely no idea how Dracos wants his meat cooked. "Er...he's a Dragon, so...rare, maybe?" She grins sheepishly at the mouse. "Can I take these out for you? Also, how do you handle a drunk canine?" She makes a face at the mouses and glances over her shoulder at the little husky from earlier.
Tae laughed and threw the steaks into a frying pan, adding a touch of spice, "I'll leave them bloody in the middle.." She nods, not taking her eyes of the frying meat, "Yeah sure, just dish out some bowls and hand em out to whoever wants it. It's fit for consuption now.. and as for the canine? I'd suggest throwing him in water, but I don't want to be chased up a tree." She giggles at her lame joke and tucks a piece of hair out of her face as she flips the meat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:23 pm
Lloxie
Vulpus
Lloxie
Kuro Feuer
Lloxie

Kleah blinked and turned around, stopping in his tracks, finding himself face-to-face with the lion. He opened his muzzle as if to speak several times, cocking his head to and fro, before finally getting his voice to cooperate. He flops over onto his side and blinks a few more times.

the lion replied, he nudged the dog to a safer corner,  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:25 pm
Manda walks back out into the main room where she picks up Kleah the drunk Canine and strokes his fur gently. "I think you need sleep, my furry friend." She carries him up to the room where Af Mas lays resting and makes a little nest for him out of spare blankets and pillows. "You get some rest, and leave Af Mas alone, he's still recuperating..." She pours the leftover water into a dish and sets it down in front of Kleah. "In case you get thirsty. I'll be up to check on you in a little bit." She winks at the dog, then wanders back downstairs.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff