Kiba
View Results

Sodatsu

4,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:41 pm
My first was Shikamaru. My second test result was Naruto.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:27 pm
attilathefun
Shikalee
xRyuuki
I got Shikamaru. Hehehe. I so agree with them on that one. I procrastinate and daydream a lot (and yet I still get As, XD), and don't like moving around too much. Lol, I'm a lazy little person.

For example: Xanga (from a looooong time ago). I updated like once every 4 months or something (or when I remembered and felt like it, which was even less).
Just to let you know, Shikamaru was a flunkie. He didn't have As. He was either THE worst of the second worst in the class. I can't remember.

A flunkie is a servant.
It's also a slang term referring to those who flunk tests. :] Eat my shorts. D:<

Plus, he is a servant. To Konoha. So that wasn't an incorrect statement anyway. That's what you are when you become a shinobi. A slave.  

Syndactyly

kAzUnA-kUn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:40 pm
FUN!!
Which Ninja Rookie Are You?
Your Result: Shikamaru

You probably get annoyed when your parents tell you what a lazy bum you are. But it's not all about being lazy, is it? When the going gets tough, you're out on the front lines doing what you have to do just like everyone else.

Chouji
Hinata
Naruto
Kiba
Sakura
Ino
Sasuke
Take More Quizzes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:43 pm
WOW.. it didnt work.. just bunches of words... sad!  

kAzUnA-kUn

Cupcake Baking Princess

7,225 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:18 am
i got sakura...hrm..."you're sweet, you're helpful, you're secretly bashing someone inside your head. you're known to be a hard worker, maybe overly so, and a lot of people consider you a dear friend. if only they knew the grudges you hold." yeah...that's definately me!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:52 am
drxevildoer
i got sakura...hrm..."you're sweet, you're helpful, you're secretly bashing someone inside your head. you're known to be a hard worker, maybe overly so, and a lot of people consider you a dear friend. if only they knew the grudges you hold." yeah...that's definately me!
whee  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:59 am
Shikalee
It's also a slang term referring to those who flunk tests. :] Eat my shorts. D:<

Plus, he is a servant. To Konoha. So that wasn't an incorrect statement anyway. That's what you are when you become a shinobi. A slave.
People use it like that? That's so retarded sounding :<

In that case, it would still be incorrect, because you said it in the past tense.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:26 pm
I got Hinata  

Slurku

Blissful Oblivion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:38 pm
I got Kiba..

Mr. High-and-Mighty himself. You're confident in your own ability to carry yourself through anything. However, that might stem from the underhanded sneakyness you have no shame in letting out.

Wow I'm a bit shock, but it was purely coincidence... I wanted to be Naruto crying ..My second highest was Naruto though XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:33 pm
I got Hinata but there were some answers that I had two options on.
So I took it again. I still got Hinata but my second character was Sakura this time. Last time it was Naruto.  

toshiko1

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:45 pm
I got naruto of all people. scream  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:26 am
Your Result: Shikamaru
You probably get annoyed when your parents tell you what a lazy bum you are. But it's not all about being lazy, is it? When the going gets tough, you're out on the front lines doing what you have to do just like everyone else.

I got Chouji for my 2nd. I didn't think I was like Shikamaru at all! xp but I spose I am a bit lazy. Wouldn't anyone get annoyed if they were always being called lazy?! confused Shikamaru's pretty cool so I guess it's OK. 3nodding  

M.C~lightning-edge~

[-Kyuubi Voruta-]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:19 am
I got Chouji mrgreen
Second was Hinata  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:14 pm
I got Naruto, which is pretty weird for me...  

In_Lonly_Exile

Everlast

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:23 pm
I got Sakura

haha i really do think so now cuz i do like me my Sasuke  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items