Submit

Twilight and New Moon
  Yay!
View Results

Lunanymph59

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:08 pm
i read twilight in about 4 days and i read new moon is about 3 days  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:24 pm
I finished the whole seires in less than two days. When I finished I had no ideia what had been going on. xd  

alicecullen021

Cecilia Rose

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:55 pm
ok, so, at the beginning of the school year, i hadn't read twilight. my new friends were shocked that i hadn't even heard of it yet. they kept bugging me about it until christmas break when the people from my dad's work gave everyone presents. heart I GOT TWILIGHT!!!! heart it took me about two days to read it. then i had to wait a month to borrow it from one of my friends. that was one of the worst months of my life. it took me about another two days to finish new moon. blaugh now, i am obsessed with twilight! blaugh (sorry for the long story!)  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:04 am
I Read Twilight In Two Days; Well, 2 after school times..
Then i finished New Moon In a Day (:
And Eclipse.. about 3 and 1/2. 'Cause i was busy while reading it.
But i managed to read it while making omlette ;D

Teh Toasted E m o

Meimi132

6,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:44 am
I only very recently got into the Twilight books, that was after stumbling across info about it online. Plot sounded good so I decided to give it a shot. I've been reading more actual novels recently, so its continuing my streak after the Ember books.
I read Twilight every day on the way to school, got it out the library on wednesday 29th April, and finished it sunday night. Not sure how long it took... but my bus ride to school is 30 mins in the morning and 40 mins on the way home. I read alot on friday night to finish it though. Couldn't bear to wait.

I started reading New Moon on monday last week. I've been slower with this one cos I hadn't been on the bus going home(staying in school for art) and I never have much time at home, too many things ta do. I'm on page 332 right now. Been reading more since monday. Gonna read alot tonight. No tv on.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:21 pm
2 days for Twilight, 2 days for New Moon, and 3 days to read Eclipse I would have finished it last night instead of this morning but my dad made me stop reading to look up stuff for an english project and the cheapest way to do it. Then he drags me to walmart and can't make up his mind on how we need to build the stupid model Garage I wish I had never heard of the Great Gatsby. Give me a fantasy novel anyday. Preferably by Stephanie Myer or Tamora Pierce. biggrin  

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Sakura Haruno67

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:39 pm
well i finished Twilight in 3 days because of school and homework but if it weren't for that i would have had it done in 1 day and i'm readin New Moon yay =]  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:48 pm
Because I had projects and exams at the time, it took me about three weeks to read Twilight. Afterwards I was hooked, and I was finished with school. So New Moon only took me less than a week to read. I predict the same for Eclipse, which I'm going to start in a few days.  

Rinkuxo

Invisible Explorer

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:28 pm
I read Twilight in 3 days, after waiting for a month to get it. And I only had to wait because I read it from the school library, so I was behind about 10 people on the waiting list. And then I had to wait for another week or so before I got New Moon, and I ended up reading that in 13 hours. I finished it at about 2 in the morning the day after I got it. And I only stopped to go to the bathroom and to eat dinner. Then after that I didn't stop until I finished.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:35 am
complex_ity_
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX
Oye...I don't think I remember the exact times, but I know I finished Twilight in less than three days. Then I read New Moon in less than one day...I remember staying up until two in the morning just to find out the flipping ending. What can I say? I was desperate to see Edward back in action ;_;

you stayed up that late too? biggrin

Who didn't? biggrin

i didnt sleep at all till i finished it.. biggrin  

Midnight_Star98

tally 06

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:46 am
I read Twilight in 2 days, because I spent some of the time re-reading some chapters, although it mess up all my school work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:06 pm
It took me about one day to read Twilight.  

Simone the Moon Goddess

twilightrose333

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:15 pm
a bored girl walks into her middle school library,saw oooooo a vampire book i'll check it out.takes it home reads..reads...reads about a day later she finishes,reads again becuase it's so good.then looks online and YAY it's a series.waits........waits........waits..........YAY new moon,reads....reads...reads. a day later says that was awesome but when is the the next one gonk waits...waits....waits....YAY eclipse,reads.....reads.....reads,poor jacob cry but bella and edward are getting married biggrin .and now am currently in waiting mode,not just for the book but also the movie.HURRY UP MONTHS gonk .waiting.......waiting........waiting.......................................................  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:41 pm
i read all three of the books in 2 days  

Ken Saint

maaariana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:49 pm
i read Twilight in 2 days
New Moon in 3 days
(it's my least favorite)
Eclipse in 2 days!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items