Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Shattered Memories

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Gaming 

Reply Kingdom Hearts: A Gamer's Hangout
New People Introduce Yourself Here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koto.S

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:11 pm
it seems i have not proporly introduced myself

i am koto sephiroth killer
ultimate kingdom hearts game beater
and a great guy to hang with  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:07 pm
Hey. I'm a new member, so hi!  

keyblade12344(new)

Jaan Jon

Shameless Man-Lover

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:41 pm
Welcome  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:55 am

Hello. I am new member, Zizima. I was invited here and now I am introducing mehself. |D

Well, guess you don't have to know anything else that I am Zizima, 14 years old and I live in Finland and meh hobbies are drawing, singing, swimming and playing videogames. And of course, I am HUGE fan of KH-games~ o
Yoroshiku-desu.

Zizima

The Suicidal Poet

1,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:18 pm
Hiiiii i'm this new guy and i luv kingdom hearts ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:47 pm
HI! I'm new (obviously) and I love Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. Final Fantasy VII is the only game that even comes close to my love of KH(II). So, yeah. I don't have much else to say. OH yeah, I'm only 13, so if I say something weird, it's just me age. That's all.  

Countess Valentine

Deionarra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:20 am
*waves* Hi, I'm new! ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:59 pm
Hi, new people Welcome  

Jaan Jon

Shameless Man-Lover

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200

webninja13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:50 am
hello, I'm new here. I was originally invited to join the guild some time ago, but I was busy, now I have some free time on my hands. my name is Collin by the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:05 pm
Hiya! I just joined this guild, and, well. . . out of the handful of games I play, KH just happens to be one of them. I'm not a huge gamer, but really into this series. heart  

Dracosilverwolf

Aged Werewolf

Hayner.the.Blonde

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:43 pm
Hey'a!Got sent an invite, and checked it out before I joined.Im not used to guilds, so im pretty much gonna need to be shoved in the right direction via posting.Hehe...Im Hayner, by the way.Okay, its a female avatar, but the male one makes the pants an ounce too big, so a lame'o excuse is makin' a femal avvie.Heh... sweatdrop Shoot.This was one LONG intro post O_o ANYWHO, nice to meet 'cha all, and I will stop talking now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:47 pm
Hello i'm new as well. :] Well my name is Alyssia but please call me Aly. I'm a 16 year old living in WA in a small town named Port Orchard. For meh hobbies I love reading and watching anime, playing games with friends, Dance with out a care in the world and of course listen to music while haning out with friends. I'm quite easy to get along with. I'm glad I was invited to this guild because Kingdom Hearts rocks my socks. If you wish to know anything else then please stop by my profile or sned a pm. :]  

~Lady Joker of Spades~

KaoticThoughts

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:54 pm
Urhm, I just got the invite and I just joined so erm...hi...I'm not very good with new places

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:08 pm
HI I'M NEW!! xd

as you probably can tell....

haha, my profile is covered in youtube stuff about kingdom hearts! i am still waiting to borrow the second one from my friend to play.  

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

xXxPrinceAmelioxXx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:19 pm
welcome  
Kingdom Hearts: A Gamer's Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers