Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
You Know You Read Too Much Twilight When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:00 am
Ever since I've read the book, multiple new things make me extremely happy or interested. Here are some new quirks I've picked up:

I start to have amazing dreams about the books or the stories.

I get excited/happy when it's cloudy or raining. xd

I start to obsess about your oral hygene, trying to get gleaming white teeth. mrgreen

I subconsiously act more graceful and quiet. (I've caught myself going up the stairs at my school silently while everyone else just stomps up. XD)

I've taken an interest in fast cars and fancy clothes.

I and my equally obsessed friend have done book reports in English class for both of the books, myself playing Bella and she playing Alice. whee That was fun.

I've been starting to fantasize about a (vegetarian) vampire family moving in to the house next to mine. xp That'd be awesome.

I have more, but I can't seem to remember them now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:57 pm
You call it your bible and carry it around with you everywhere. Me an' my friend do that. rofl  

-DT-The Doctor-

Amorous Shade

14,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200

SummerSmith

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:58 pm
My Obessiveness List:

You talk to your mom about nothing but Twilight for two days straight

When mom won't buy you the book,you dip into you super duper emergency funds to order it off amazon

You are already saving up money to buy another copy of it for when the one you don't have yet gets worn

You wish you lived in a place that wasn't so darn sunny all the time

When you wake up to overcast you smile to yourself,(happened this morning)

You become insanley upset when you realize your books won't get here for 14 days

You have a breakdown when the character suggested by someone to play Edward ruins your mental image of him

You spend an hour meditating to regain the perfect mental image

You see the word 'Vampire' and immediatley focus all your attention on it

The only other people in your group who have read Twilight become your best friends

You tell strangers on the street to read it,why limit yourself to friends and family?

When your local library doesn't have a copy you write a letter to the President,(of the United States)

Apples are your new favorite fruit

You think about the taste of blood more than a normal person should

When your hand is cold and you touch your neck or any other part of your body,you think of the Cullens

You love having cold hands

Staying out of the sun is your primary goal

Summer isn't important because of your birthday or school break,it's because of Eclipse,OF COURSE

You talk to someone about Twilight,and when you discover they haven't read it you walk away in disgust,(after handing them you copy,and telling them you better get it back TOMORROW)

You suffer seperation loss when you don't have your beloved book

You get on the internet for the sole purpose of looking up something Twilight related,anything else is a waste of time

When your teacher or parent asks what you want to be when you grow up,naturally you respond "Alice Cullen"

You dream about meeting a vampire and falling in love

You dream about this Vampire turning you

Of course this Vampire's name is Edward

You look in a baby name book and discover Cullen means handsome,then think about how wonderfully that fits and tell everyone you know about it

All your friends will be Twilight lovers when you are through with them

You write a fictional story,(not a fanfic),and name your main character Edward,of course the female lead is Bella,(actually in my story, it's Cleabella,but the inspiration is obvious)

Staying up until two a.m. on a school night is perfectly acceptable when you are reading,sometimes is practically nessecary

You see a commercial for whitening tray and instantly need them

You go in for new contacts and insist on the yellow or black ones

Topaz is your favorite gemstone

The thought of someone with razor sharp teeth biting your neck is unnaturally appealing

I have more,but this llist is already much to long.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:52 am
BitchLord
quadrophenia555
- When anybody says the name Edward you perk up and stare at them.

- Relate everything to the book

- Have an imaginary friend Edward ( my friend has Japser)

- When a guy does something stupid to impress you, you say "Edward Cullen would never do something like that" or " You are not Edward-esque"

- When you are talking about a book in school and the characters names is Edward so your friend bursts out Edawrd Cullen in the middle of the descussion causeing you the sque and have everybody look at you funny.

- Write "Edward Sex on Legs Cullen" on the desks ast school then have someone say" Ashley did you write this?" a month later

- Getting your entire class to read the book and having a minimum of 8 copies of either new moon or twilght in every valss you go to

-Downloaing Claire de Lune even though you arent a big classical music lover and listen to it nonstop for a couple days

- Giving people in you grade twilight counterparts and calling them that, then them responding to it ( i call my friend ty jacob and he answers)

- Setting your computer background as edawrd cullen

- When your bored just say, in the middle of class, Edward Cullen and have every girl look up at you and start talking aobut Twilight

- Have a mental break down cause the left your copy in the science room and being to have a panic attack and start crying

...... My list goes on, but I am to lazy to type more. I need to go reread Twilight for the 10th time i havent reread it this week yet ( i normally do it twice of three times)

Hells yes. I miss my Twilight buddy! When the hell are you coming back to school?

There's also:

- You and your friend call a girl you know Lauren and tell her it's an inside joke. Then you have a mini panic attack when she actually reads the book, but thankfully she doesn't confront you about it.
- When your English teacher sees the picture of Edward Cullen on you and your friends' backgrounds in the Computer Lab and is all "I don't know who that man is but I don't want to see him!"
- When you got your (very cool) History teacher to read it and she loved it.
- When your friend has a mental breakdown because she left her copy in the science room, you run with her (yes, run) alllll the way from the first floor to the fifth floor with her, then alllll the way back to the first floor, and then alllll the way up to fourth floor where it turns out your other friend had picked it up and was holding it for her all along. And even though you complain about it, you know you'd do the same thing to her.

Well I am back in school now stupid appendixor however you spell it. I convinced my mom to read it and she loved it so I believe everyone i know is a twlight lover  

quadrophenia555

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:54 am
LuffyTheWerebear
You call it your bible and carry it around with you everywhere. Me an' my friend do that. rofl

lol i carry it around everywhere and when poeplesay imbored i give them the book and tell themto read it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:32 am
You know you read too much Twilight when...

You talk so much about it, now all of your guy friends are starting to read it. (I'm not saying that it's a bad thing for boys to read it, but my guy friends aren't the gushy romance type, and so when they want to read that type of book, then I know that something in the world's gone haywire.)

You know you're not excited enough with Twilight when...

You ask your diabedic fried to loan you a couple of glucose tablets so you can get a little more excited about everything, including the book. (Unfortunately, I'm guilty with this one. I wasn't interested enough in New Moon, so I asked my friend for some glucose tablets, and they helped.)

You know you read too much Twilight when...

You hear the word 'vampires' in the My Chemical Romance song, "The Sharpest Lives" and you just about leap out of your seat and start screaming, "Edward's in a song!" (Yes, I am guilty of every one of these.)

You're suddenly obsessed with watching vampire movies, but whenever you see them in the Count Dracula style, you start shouting things at the TV, such as, "No, no, no! You've got it all wrong! Where's Edward when you need him?" (*Sigh* Lost Boys is so inaccurate, but it's the closest I'm ever going to get out of a movie to the Cullens.)  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:18 pm
You know you've read too much Twilight when:

Your English teacher says "Holy crow!" and you think she's cooler because of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:51 pm
you know uve read twilight too many times.. *even though its not possible* when u...

hear ANY name from twilight/new moon and automatically start paying attn to wats going on
*all the time!!!*

hear someone talking about hysterics and ur mind races 2 bella and u start thinking that u should slap the person w/ hysterics...
*yesterday w/ my friend.... she thought i was wierd after i told her y i was laughing so much... shes read twilight and new moon but isnt as obsessed w/ it as i am...lol*

when playing games on teams... u think... heart team edward... or team jacob?
*do that all the time now...*

You see a sliver volvo and start screaming while everyone is looking at u like ur crazy
*on the car ride 2 miami...*

uve changed ur display name/email/aim/everything else 2 match..
*mine on myspace is my favorite gemstone is TOPAZ!!!*

When u wake up and ur hair is a complete mess... the first thought that runs through ur head is: "ur hair looks like a haystack, but i like it" and so u pull ur hair in a ponytail and when ppl look at u and say: "bad hair day?" u just say "no...edward cullen likes it like this!"
*did that...ppl thought i was crazy after i said that...*

when theres a thunderstorm... u think of all the vampires playing baseball
*last week... i laughed at myself after taht...*

during long car rides u think: "if one of the cullens were driving... we would have been ther by now....." and u get irritated cuz its dark outside and u cant read in the dark so want 2 get where ur going so u can read twilight/new moon for the upteenth time...
*yesterday*

when ppl just drop by ur house and say "i was in the neighboorhood..." u automatically think of alice cullen
*happened 2 me about a month ago...*

u see a big forest and are tempted to go look for the meadow
*very tempting...*

when someone uses the word "moon" as in somone showed u their behind cuz they were being completely and utterly rude... u start thinking about new moon.... and start laughing
*happened 2 me yesterday...*

EVERYTHING reminds u of new moon and twilight...*of course*
*duh!!!*

uve searched online for a house that matches the cullens using the descriptions from the book..
*havent found one yet...* *tear*

when u forget to put ur name on a paper for an assignment in skool.... ur teacher automatically knows its urs cuz uve scribbled the names of the characters and ur favorite quotes on the back of the paper
*guilty...*

okay... i know thats more than enough! and i really have 2 get my bio work done...but one more

when ur biology teacher announces that ur gonna do a lab where u have to identify the phases of mitosis with onion root tip..
u have to bite on ur knuckles to stop u from screaming...
and then u almost faint!!
*yeah...happened 2 me*  

Edward Cullen is My Life

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:12 pm
you come to class late saying
an evil vampire who i met when i was watching my vampire boyfriend playing baseball draged me to phoenix and took me to my old ballet studio to kill me on tape hurt me and i was recovering in the hospital and i just came back this morning! (but rlly you lost track of time while reafding the book)  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:43 pm
1. You chew your friends heads off if they don't know who the hell Stephenie Meyer is.
2.You threatin' your friends into reading the books
3.You run into a door and a wall while trying to reread Twilight or New Moon. [Done numerous times redface ]
4. You get all hyped when you see something that resembles a Cullen car. [I saw a huge red jeep and almost died.]  

Draumr Kopa345

Edward Cullen is My Life

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:43 am
u see a picture of a car that resembles bella's truck and then u automatically ask ur brother where he got the picture... then when ur mom asks why u asked,... u say because it looks like a car u knew... then she asks wat car u think it was.... and then u tell her and she is amazed that u know the name of a car...
all the cars i know ive learned from stephenie meyer  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:36 pm
Edward Cullen is My Life
when ur biology teacher announces that ur gonna do a lab where u have to identify the phases of mitosis with onion root tip..
u have to bite on ur knuckles to stop u from screaming...
and then u almost faint!!
*yeah...happened 2 me*

Yeah, I was really excited when my biology teacher announced that lab - we did both onion root tip and whitefish blastula - but I did pretty badly at it. Bella probably gets better marks than me in Science biggrin

I would never consider taking an AP Science course, for instance.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

rbelactress

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:01 pm
XxfushigipinayxX

Same here...Actually, I copied and pasted the timeline and all the personal correspondances on Lexicon. It took my printer having numerous paper jams to make me realize I couldn't print every single thing on the site out, so I stopped before I could go on to the Character Bios and Vampire Mythology ;_;

Haha I did that >.< I keep rereading them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:33 pm
Oooooo. You know your obsessed when:

.After you first read the book you have to reread it twice because you can't buy the sequel until the next day.

.You are constantly thinking about the book during the daytime when you can't be actually reading it.

All your dreams revolve around the Cullens and Bella for nights after you read it.

.You change your Myspace screen name to something twilight related

. You get depressed when you think of a Twilight movie because they could never do Edward justice.

. You visit every single website dedicated to Stephenie Meyer and read everything in them.

. You almost cry when you think of how far away August 7th is...

. You try to convert everyone in your family to Twilight fanatics (Hasn't worked yet >.<)

.You spend all your free time thinking about/writing fanfictions.

. You get all the songs from Stephenie's play list, as well as look for more that remind you.

Ahhhhh my brothers getting really mad at me because he wants to use the computer. I have to go.
emo

rbelactress

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas