Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laFred

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:59 pm
Yeah, they look nice with the Nitemare Claws. heart Then, maybe it's always been like that but I just noticed that my face is brighter than the rest of my skin and it's weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:01 pm
laFred
Yeah, they look nice with the Nitemare Claws. heart Then, maybe it's always been like that but I just noticed that my face is brighter than the rest of my skin and it's weird.

I cant tell your a red x in the guild. surprised  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

laFred

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:02 pm
whee You're a red X, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:04 pm
laFred
whee You're a red X, too.

3nodding but after looking at your profile your face is brighter.. I think its a glitch from the new system its been changing colors on things, and adding more shadors and all kinds of crap. mad  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Red Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:06 am
...staves. Whee.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:42 am
Red Wizard
...staves. Whee.

Why O Why did I sell the sealed letter for 4k when now,the staffs cost 8k at least... gonk

4k wasted!! stressed  

Loe Mayax

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:59 am
I don't really understand why people think this months donation item is the best one ever... people really seem to love them sweatdrop

What's so damn special about them?

Well, apart from being the first items you can use in so many different poses, I mean xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:08 am
Mou
I don't really understand why people think this months donation item is the best one ever... people really seem to love them sweatdrop

Well, apart from being the first items you can use in so many different poses, I mean xp

agreed ninja i don't really find them of much use...maybe its the fact that i don't like the poses either sweatdrop
anyways i hope they come up with other hand held items other than weapons...maybe food,brushes, toys,etc domokun  

Zamiel

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:48 am
Mou

I like the pitch fork it feets my devil look nicely, and comes in handy for pushing n00bs into a firey pit of hell.

But asides from that I dont see myself using it all too mubh, and I definatly dont think its the BEST donation item ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:06 am
sweatdrop I think the October Donation Items look alright, I really like the angelic thing. heart I want it, so maybe I'll save up for that, then an outfit to match.  

laFred

Princess Nausicaa

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:09 am
I LOVE THEM!!!!!! heart heart

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:39 pm
ally_chan
agreed ninja i don't really find them of much use...maybe its the fact that i don't like the poses either sweatdrop
anyways i hope they come up with other hand held items other than weapons...maybe food,brushes, toys,etc domokun

That would be cool. I know they plan on making more hand held stuff, so I can't wait to see what they come up with. 3nodding I do like the new donation items, but I don't like the positions all that much.

candycrack
I like the pitch fork it feets my devil look nicely, and comes in handy for pushing n00bs into a firey pit of hell.

xd  

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:11 pm
New halloween items rock heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:20 am
Mou

Prolly cause they're the first handheld items.
Trust me their value will drop once there are more better looking weapons...

Still,the weapons look pretty good.  

Loe Mayax

FrozenFyre
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:33 am
whee i also like the new halloween items. They look cool, but the thing won't let me preview them, hence the fact that i havn't bought anything yet >_>; i think last years items are better than this years though. There was also more of a selection last year. After i get a pitchfork/staff/oct.letter i'll prolly buy what i can afford.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff