Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
YuGiOh cosplay images!|| Kai's a ho; now w/ moar bewbz! || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai makes a hotter...
  Boy
  Girl
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:49 pm
yeah, Im not sure if I posted all the pics I have on here yet, ill look which was thew last I posted and I'll post more if theres any left. Where is anime USA, I'd love to go, but if not, AnimeVegas was good for me mrgreen though the Yaoi/Yuri booth ripped me off..it wasn't hardcore like they said...waste of good money, and they didnt even have my favorite pairings stare

And Oh god, today, I saw a cosplayers worse nightmare. Someone bought that Vash jacket from hot topic, god he was a loser. Many cosplayers slaved to make their own jacket, and they come out with that. Pisses me off stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:35 pm
Kaiba
What? You think Christii's compensating for something? xd
...Uhh... sweatdrop No comment...  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:38 pm
InunaideKaiba
And Oh god, today, I saw a cosplayers worse nightmare. Someone bought that Vash jacket from hot topic, god he was a loser. Many cosplayers slaved to make their own jacket, and they come out with that. Pisses me off stressed
I know how you feel stressed Some guy came to my school dressed like that... stare Rip off...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:54 pm
InunaideKaiba
yeah, Im not sure if I posted all the pics I have on here yet, ill look which was thew last I posted and I'll post more if theres any left. Where is anime USA, I'd love to go, but if not, AnimeVegas was good for me mrgreen though the Yaoi/Yuri booth ripped me off..it wasn't hardcore like they said...waste of good money, and they didnt even have my favorite pairings stare

one) I know how you feel about the Vash coat. A good friend of mine made a Vash cosplay for her boyfriend, and put so much hard labour in it. I swear that anyone wearing the coat I'll openly laugh at.

two) Yaoi//yuri will NEVER have the pairings your looking for, unless it's a mainstream yaoi pairing. (puppyshipping, prideshipping, puzzleshipping, or whatever Jou & Yuugi (or Atem) is called)

three) AUSA is in north arlington, VA.  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:18 pm
Kaiba
InunaideKaiba

one) I know how you feel about the Vash coat. A good friend of mine made a Vash cosplay for her boyfriend, and put so much hard labour in it. I swear that anyone wearing the coat I'll openly laugh at.

two) Yaoi//yuri will NEVER have the pairings your looking for, unless it's a mainstream yaoi pairing. (puppyshipping, prideshipping, puzzleshipping, or whatever Jou & Yuugi (or Atem) is called)

three) AUSA is in north arlington, VA.

*waves Prideshipping banner*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:38 pm
God. Well, at least it's not puppyshipping. *waves a plushie of Jou in a dog suit noosed*  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:23 pm
Kaiba
God. Well, at least it's not puppyshipping. *waves a plushie of Jou in a dog suit noosed*
Puppyshipping is way over-done... it's like the top YGO shipping on the internet... if you check out aff.net and search yaoi for the Yu-Gi-Oh! section, it dominates the archive... cruel Prideshipping smut after that... and twisted stories involving Ryou after that... *shudders* Seto and Yami would have a much better chance of being together, since they respect each other and have quite a history together...I mean seriously, they've known each other for thousands of years... Puppyshippers made up that character "Jono" or whatever his name is so that they could ship Seth-dono and him together...I spit on that...and Seto hates Jounouchi even more than he does Yami... stare

Heh-heh... I just realised why FF.net hasn't sent me anything in the longest time... it was on my spam list... oops... redface sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image Sakura from naruto

User ImageJames from team rocket

User Image Duke from Yugioh

User ImageVash from trigun

User Image Ash from pokemon  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:38 pm
oooh. snap. we've been doing alot of talking, and not alotta posting cosplay pictures.

Well, I have nothing to say about Prideshipping. I don't support it, I don't loathe it. I'm like "Oh...okay." And I hate to flame, but the "Yuugiou Yaoi Enthusiasts" guild...OH DEAR GOD. 5 pairings that are the "most cannon":
Yuugi/Atem
something
something
something
PUPPYSHIPPING

Now, I have never actually shouted in disgust before in my life before that moment. But Oh frigging god. That, and everyone chooses a character to RP for their RPs, and they play the same character in all of them. I really don't like flaming people, but dude I'm SORRY. I needed to get that offa my chest. gonk *goes to upload cosplay pictures to post*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:24 pm
*looks around nervously*Uuhh...wow..the last thing was me..sorry to piss you off sweatdrop and yes, Yugi/Atemu are a very VERY VERY obvious pairing, thats probably one of the reasons I'm not a big fan of Yami/Seto or Yugi/Seto..they belong with each other..not Seto xd .  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:32 pm
Yea, I agree... that is too obvious... but it's actually 3 different shippings: "AtemuxYuugi", "Yami no YuugixYuugi" and the insane "AtemuxYami no YuugixYuugi... gah... too much spikey hair!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:11 pm
Yeah, but I'm too lazy to write all of that. It's really, really weird to understand who [which Yuugi] I'm referring to and when. x Doh god, here goes...

I use "Atem" for what you would say "Dark Yuugi" or "Yami no Yuugi"
I only call him "Dark Yuugi" when I'm referring to series one or the early manga.

Yuugi is the little on in YGO biggrin M, and Little Yuugi, or Yuugi-Chan for series one.

When I refer to the Pharaoh, I actually say Pharaoh Atem(u).

And Roses? Well, I call him Stuart, but that's a whole 'nother story. xd  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:05 am
@.@...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:39 pm
*sigh* in the very first everLARP based on Duelists of the Roses, Christian and a booze-toting cohort of his had gotten captured by Lancastrian forces in the winter and were currently being held in a dungeon. Long story short: They got drunk and made the best of their situation, eventually forgetting Tudor's name, and began calling him "King Stuart." Everyone who participated in the LARP still remembers this, even though it happened close to around 5 years ago. The name "Stuart" was later used as the actual name for Tudor's advisor, who was essentially Dark Yuugi's next incarnate, even though he was trapped in the puzzle.

(Tudor would be little Yuugi xD}  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:57 pm
aaah, and the face was mainly for all the names of that pairing 3nodding  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild