Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:59 pm
Stupid computer... Our normal computer is in the repari shop because the monitor died, and now the replacement machine we're using for at least a week is even slower than the dial-up machine we had, only runs OS 9, and I can't even access most of the website. I had to find this forum by sifting through pages and pages of google, because the forum page isn't working... I can't even get onto my MySpace!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:27 pm
Reminds me, I haven't checked mine in a long time.

Edit:And as always, nothing.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:46 pm
$#@! YOU MESA_THE_WANDERER FOR BEING WORSE THEN CALE!

(@ Cale- Yeah, I met this dude in TOPG, and he's a complete b***h, corrrecting me every ten seconds for typos and small mistakes, and banning/locking half my stuff without even giving my warning, regardless what the rules say. I almost WISH he HAD been PERMANENTLY demoted)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:14 pm
Damn my car! So I was having a good day until finding out the car I need to use to get to Colorado later this week for vacation now needs over $600 worth of work put in. I am so pissed off right now that I need to break something.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

TheJellicleQueen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:08 pm
I am so frustrated with myself! I am sick with a stomach virus, and have been having the runs all frickin' day! That's all well and good - if I'd been home, but noooooooo. I was at college! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:35 am
Every body just humps cortosis like a wonder drug.
"Oh, I got cortosis weapons!"
"I got cortosis armor!"
"I got cortosis injected into my a**!"
Doesnt anyone realize Cortosis isnt the only thing out there?! And its not even the BEST thing for blocking lightsabers! It sucks! Sure it shuts a blade off, but not before it stabs right through it! Its also brittle and unreliable as a material! A solid cortosis blade cant hold its edge worth a damn and breaks the second it hits something! The stuff's also Radioactive! And did I mention its Rarity?
Crix damn it people, be more origional!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:34 am
Stupid SL scripting...

Normally, the stuff I build in SL doesn't work right with whatever scripts I use, but it ends up being better than I planned.

Lately, now that I know how to script a little, it's all worse. It took me forever just to figure out how to make an endless perpetual loop without it blowing itself up after 5 minutes because it suddenly stops working for no reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:53 pm
i'm starting to wonder about my history teacher's credibility.

Since when did Darwin's theory of evolution become the sole reason behind the Halocaust of WWII, and thereby Darwin is evil? Social Darwinism and the theory of evolution are two totally different areas of study...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:02 pm
Wow.
I recomend doing your social sciences department a favor and garroting him in the bathroom before his ignorance spreads further.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:03 pm
Especially when only 15 students out of 100-ish actually get a B or higher. 1 A, specifically.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:06 pm
Nelowulf
Especially when only 15 students out of 100-ish actually get a B or higher. 1 A, specifically.

See, I can understand that if he were a good teacher, but Dawin had nothing to do with social Darwinism, Just like Marx claimed he was never a Marxist.
Or does he make that outrageous claim as well?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:11 pm
You hoestly think a teacher who hands out 63 Ds is justified? He's on probation for giving too many Fs....

As for marxism, he pretty much skipped over Marx the man and went into Social Democracy.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:13 pm
It could be a dumb class. You never know.

At any rate, the man should be thrown into a burning pyre fueled by his own works and research.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:39 pm
It sounds like one of those bastards that have a specific grading curve. Only gives out X=A's, Y=B's, Z=C's, and so on...

You've got a real moron there... Please don't tell me he has a Doctorate.  

stellarmagic

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:59 am
Frack me! Fracking stupid truck, if it ain’t one thing it’s another! I just got the thing like 6 months ago and the idiot I got it from had put on a half-a** lift-kit and put it on wrong. Now I only found out about this when I took it in for an alignment. Fracking p***y a** lift blocks, and I just spent a grip of money re-tooling the cold air in-take so I don’t melt down my turbo! Oh well I wanted to change out the rear suspension anyways.

Mental note: never modify your rig unless you’re willing to deal with the headache, now I know how Solo feels...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff