Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
MY LIFE IS A BURNING BLACK ABYSS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NINJA SAD STYLE:
  BOO HOO NO JUTSU.
  STFU EMO NINJA.
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:58 pm
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
I've never been that big on sake. Besides, I'm not sure I could evenn get it since I live in ******** nowehre. Whiskey is my hard-hitter of choice.

askldjalsdj sarcasm. gonk

Not stupidity, awesome. cool
I wouldn't know. I'm a minor.

I figured.

Fine. But I'm only giving you this benefit because I like YOU. *gives Verd a cold, long stare*

Aww, you like me? heart
Sure. You get a begging Verd at one size, I suppose.

Give it up, Verd. I don't think mofo intends to take sides with anyone. =/ And your Deviant Art says your 17, you ******** liar.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:03 pm
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
I've never been that big on sake. Besides, I'm not sure I could evenn get it since I live in ******** nowehre. Whiskey is my hard-hitter of choice.

I figured.

Fine. But I'm only giving you this benefit because I like YOU. *gives Verd a cold, long stare*

Aww, you like me? heart

Give it up, Verd. I don't think mofo intends to take sides with anyone. =/ And your Deviant Art says your 17, you ******** liar.
Mofo is my homie forever, don't say such things sad

Does devart change your age when your birthday passes? Obviously not, since it didn't change. BUT UM LOLZ MY LIVEJOURNAL AND GAIA SAY I'M 18 SO TWO AGAINST ONE

EDIT: And my birth certificate and license say that. Do scoial security cards say it too? I haven't looked at mine since I remembered the number MAYBE I WILL CHECK SO IT CAN BE FOUR AGAINST ONE ;DDDDD  

Captain Verd

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:09 pm
Shikalee

I'm sorry, I'm being dense and can't figure out what you mean by this. gonk Me no brain so good today.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:16 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee
mofoslotmachine

I figured.

Aww, you like me? heart

Does devart change your age when your birthday passes? Obviously not, since it didn't change. BUT UM LOLZ MY LIVEJOURNAL AND GAIA SAY I'M 18 SO TWO AGAINST ONE

EDIT: And my birth certificate and license say that. Do scoial security cards say it too? I haven't looked at mine since I remembered the number MAYBE I WILL CHECK SO IT CAN BE FOUR AGAINST ONE ;DDDDD
Oooh, 18. Big whoop. You freak out and talk down to me even though you're only a year older. rolleyes  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:17 pm
mofoslotmachine
Shikalee

I'm sorry, I'm being dense and can't figure out what you mean by this. gonk Me no brain so good today.
You can't see what she's trying to do? It's okay, that means she isn't harming anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:20 pm
Captain Verd

Homies fo' life, Pank. pirate  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:28 pm
mofoslotmachine
Captain Verd

Just like HOBBITSES.

Shikalee: What? You called me a liar, which I'm not. I am 18, and it makes me an adult. I wasn't just saying that for fun fun camp times, you wanted to know.

Also, what does that begging size thing mean?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:36 pm
Captain Verd
mofoslotmachine
Captain Verd

Just like HOBBITSES.

Shikalee: What? You called me a liar, which I'm not. I am 18, and it makes me an adult. I wasn't just saying that for fun fun camp times, you wanted to know.

It's idiotic to talk down to someone merely a year younger because you're "officially" an adult. The law doesn't make you as smart or responsible as one could be, CLEARLY.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
mofoslotmachine
Captain Verd

Just like HOBBITSES.

It's idiotic to talk down to someone merely a year younger because you're "officially" an adult. The law doesn't make you as smart or responsible as one could be, CLEARLY.
I would have used the bike thing regardless of my age. The only reason I mentioned I'm 18 was you calling me a liar D:

If you were talking about the size of my p***s, you can admit it wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:14 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
mofoslotmachine
Captain Verd

Just like HOBBITSES.

I would have used the bike thing regardless of my age. The only reason I mentioned I'm 18 was you calling me a liar D:

Well, you sort of were a liar anyway. Acting all high and might. 18 is nothing.

You wish.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:18 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
mofoslotmachine
Captain Verd

Just like HOBBITSES.

Well, you sort of were a liar anyway. Acting all high and might. 18 is nothing.

You wish.
How am I a liar? I've never said I was anything but 18. neutral

Lol yeah I do. I love my p***s so much and I know everyone else does too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:02 pm
Oh, whats the point. All this will ever be is how you're right and I'm wrong.

I just think it's a cheap shot to ever think that a year makes you so much better than me, and anyone younger. That the genius kids, 11 and 12, are not smart, because they're younger than you.

Verd has a pee pee? surprised  

Syndactyly

Sinthys

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:22 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
Sakura kinda used to be but I guess she's not anymore ninja She got over the fact that she used to be totally worthless xd
Seriously. Though she did randomly sob at that picture of Naruto and Sasuke. xd

So very true! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:38 pm
Shikalee
Oh, whats the point. All this will ever be is how you're right and I'm wrong.

I just think it's a cheap shot to ever think that a year makes you so much better than me, and anyone younger. That the genius kids, 11 and 12, are not smart, because they're younger than you.

Verd has a pee pee? surprised
But I never said people younger than me couldn't be smarter. neutral

Of course. It's my giant, metaphorical black p***s.  

Captain Verd

attila the fun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:55 pm
DO NOT MAKE ME IMAGESPAM YOU ******** exclaim

lol food cheese_whine  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items