Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 pm
"Alright let's go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:47 pm
kohaku sighed and threw her needles at the ground. I'll never make any friends and I'll never be able to do this! She told herself miserably.  

tetrapeptide

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:15 am
Ryo and Shizume goes back to the field where they trained at yesterday. "Ok, what should we work on today," Ryo asked. He was ready for anything that could be thrown at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:43 am
"Well how are you doing on the shadow clones"Shizume asked opening her books to see what she missed  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:48 am
"I mostly worked on my chakra control, so I haven't done any shadow clones in a while. I wonder if i can get one down." Ryo then does the handsigns for the shadow clone jutsu and one perfect clone appeared. "WOW, did i just...." Ryo said looking surprised.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:22 pm
"You did want to go for two?"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:36 pm
Ryo sighs. "Ok, let's do this." But can I. The clone dissappears and he does the shadow clone jutsu again and two clones appeared. One was perfect and the other came out average. "How's that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:12 pm
"Alright but try and balnce you chakra evenly between the clones and focus on both of them not just one"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:03 pm
"Right. Here we go again..." This time Ryo took Shizume's advice and this time, two perfect clones appeared. "WOOHOO, I DID IT!! YEAH!!!" He runs over and hugs Shizume out of excitement. He finally realized what he just did and pulled away from her. "Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to invade your space, I was a bit excited."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
*walks through the doors of the academy* 'it'll be okay' *the voice of her mother made her tear up, remembering how she looked* "It'll be okay she said...." *scoffing looked around* Aint bad...*walks further in and pauses* ((Thank you Sasuke lover5))  

Alita_DarkHeart-520K

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:24 am
Mizuumi jumped from the tree."Ok. My name is Mizuumi." Mizuumi put out her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:27 pm
(your welcome alita chan)

Shizume blushed so much that her face was red. "Ahh it's ok you didn't" Shizume said her face still red. "Hey want to take a break from training and help me with the homework?"  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Alita_DarkHeart-520K

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:17 pm
*walks down the hallway looking at all the Ninja metals won by students long ago* Hmm...I wonder where the office is...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:15 pm
Ryo's face was still red from that embarrasing moment. "Ok, I need to rest anyways." He sits by Shizume and begins to help her out with her homework.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Alita_DarkHeart-520K

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:13 am
*sees ryo* hi...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items