Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:52 pm
@Zoloft blob: It's quite all right. ^-^ It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all! I just like be called "chan". xD;; But if you'd like to call me "san" then that's good too! <3

Also, Mai as Cynthia sounds good to me. ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 pm
Zoloft blob
@ [T w i r l]: Lovely post! heart The fourth Silent Hill game is one of my all-time favorites, so I have good hopes for you and Kitsune-chan, doing such justice for Henry and Eileen! blaugh

Anywho, I was thinking Mai-chan would make a good Cynthia. What do you all think? wink

I was thinking the same thing.

I needs a name to edit in there. I had put 'Cynthia' to start, before I remembered we needed a YGO character to play her.

So hence, 'whats-her-name'.

Faberge

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:34 pm
She stood in her room, bright blue eyes scanning the area. "Now where did I put my broom?" she asked herself. "Ah!" she exclaimed, when her eyes had sought out the desired object. She brushed away a few strands of her dark brown hair and retrieved the broom from it's resting place against her wall. She then exited the room.

((Erm, I hope that's okay. ^^;; As mentioned before, I've never played the games before so I'm not too sure as how everything goes along, but I found some videos on YouTube and I've read plenty of walkthroughs to get the basic gist. I believe that this is all that happened with Eileen at this stage. Please correct me if I'm wrong! ^-^))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:26 pm
(Yatta! We have more RPers! *does a happy dance*)  

tasogarenootome

Faberge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:50 pm
[OOC: It's fine Kitsune~ I'm not a picky girl at all. Just do your best and you won't hear any complaint from me. Also, if you need any help, feel free to PM me! I won't bite. I luffles my RP partners~]

He watched her walk across the room, then painfully watched her leave her apartment. At least she could still walk out her own door; he glanced at his own with a heavy groan. Still chained. At least she was safe, what was her name again? Oh yes, Anzu.

From what he'd heard from the older man who'd helped him move his stuff in, she was a pretty young woman. More than once he'd caught her eyes and shuffled off with a shy: "G'mornin..." He found himself blushing again, and touched his cheek to feel the warmth coming from it.

The phone was still ringing, he hadn't gotten an answering machine yet, so he moved away from the peephole and picked it up. It was that woman he'd just seen. She spoke in hushed tones, mentioning a 'token' or something. None too kindly, he thought to himself that she was a bit off her rocker. She then sounded scared and mentioned that 'he was coming for her' and that she was trapped in a subway car.

The phone went dead then, and Mariku slowly peeled it from his ear; stared at it through his bangs and slammed it into the receiver. He fled to the wall with the peephole again and searched for Anzu; sickness pooled in his stomach as he couldn't find her at all in her room. Just the back of her little pink rabbit doll sitting on her bed. The thing unnerved... he just didn't know why yet.

Fingers tightened about the steel pipe, and he stepped back from the wall and looked down at it. Anzu would be fine, he'd check on her again later. He'd never met her, but she looked very kind, and he didn't want to see her hurt by whatever had infested the apartment.

He re-entered the bathroom, violet eyes narrowing on his new sworn enemy-- the hole in his bathroom. He re-entered, and crawled out once more to the escalator....

-----------------(Time Lapse~! <3)-------------------

... oh god oh god oh no what to do what happened who did this BLOOD all over...

Mariku hunched over the woman's form, he'd only left her for a moment. Just a moment! to check something out, it had seemed dangerous. Leaving the poor woman behind had been the more dangerous thing to do though. She'd been stabbed and left behind, with the numbers 16121 carved into her breast. He'd stared at it for a while before becoming ashamed of himself for doing such a thing. 16121... what had it meant?

Anzu.

He needed to get back, he needed to get back, he needed... hey, he was back.

He pressed a palm to his head, fingers tangling in blonde hair and a low, frightened moan escaped his mouth. Why was this happening? Why had it happened to him? He shuffled to the window and brought his hand down, only now noticing that there was blood on it and, quite probably, blood on his head and in his hair now. Tiredly, he looked out the front door.

Exhaustion turned to shock as he saw the woman's body being loaded into the back of an ambulance; the siren flashing loudly as it sped away. He screamed and pounded on the glass. Somebody down there HAD to hear, they just had to! They didn't though, and he only split the skin of his knuckles when he turned from the window and quickly snapped back, planting a fist into glass that didn't crack or shatter. Mariku let out a harsh sob, collapsing blindly on the floor and huddling into a shaking mass. Even his white shirt had blood on it, and a few new cuts along his sides from some new creature that had popped out of the wall and nearly taken his head off.

He cringed and gave a shudder, lifting his blonde head to look across the room at the peephole to Anzu's room. Hiccuping, the tanned young man stood on shaky legs and crossed the room again. He peered into the other room and looked once more for the blue-eyed woman. As long as he saw her, he knew he could go on. Maybe one of the times, he'd find a way out of this mess. He'd take her out to dinner then, thank her for her silent help.

He had no idea of the coming events.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:07 pm
I'm sorry if I can't contain my excitement, but OMGZZZZ!!! THIS RP IS TURNING OUT TO BE SO AWESOME!!! crying crying crying THANK YOU ALL, FOR CONTRIBUTING AND BEING SUCH WONDERFUL WRITERS! heart  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:38 pm
She held the overflowing bag of groceries with one arm and tried to unlock her apartment door with the other hand. She managed to get in without dropping anything, but before she could steady the wobbling bag, the side ripped and some of the contents came spilling out.
"Oh!" she exclaimed, trying to hold the bag together, but it was too late. She sighed in frustration and began collecting the objects littering the floor.
I have bad luck today. she thought to herself as she bent over to retrieve her things.
After collecting the rest of her groceries, she set the bag on the counter and began putting everthing away.
"I hope my bad luck goes away before the party," she said as she completed her task.

She didn't notice the violet eyes watching her from the hole.

((@Zoloft blob: D'aw! ^-^ You're welcome. <3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:59 pm
Thank his lucky star, there she was, whole and unharmed. Lugging a heavy bag of groceries that he'd have given his artistic ability to be out of his room helping her with; not stuck in his own apartment room teleporting back and forth through a portal with a killer on the loose!

"Anzu?" He muttered through the wall, "Stay safe. I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt..."

The image of the stabbed woman came lurching back into his mind, the numbers carved onto her breast meant SOMETHING. Mariku knew it. 16121.

16/21. Oh god, she was the sixteenth out of twenty one victims. The psycho that had killed her was after twenty-one people. The blonde felt ill again, and staggered to his sink to calm himself. Fingers closed around the metal handle and pulled, slightly hard tap water streaming into the metal basin below. He cupped his hands and let them fill with water, before throwing it in his face. "Alright. I should calm down, keep my cool before I lose my sanity."

He turned the water off and grabbed the towel next to him, using it to pat his face down. With it still in hand, Mariku turned around and leaned back, thumb rubbing the coarse cloth as he thought.

"Okay. Obviously that hole leads to places. I met that killer's sixteenth victim, and most likely it changes every now and then. Like a specific point I need to get to before I can advance. Fine, point taken. So, if I go through again..."

He set the towel aside on the counter and looked at his dirty walls: "... could it lead to the next victim? If so, does this mean I'm supposed to stop this maniac?" Tan fingers tangled in pale hair and Mariku gave the handful a vicious tug, "Oh snap out of it dreamer! What difference can you make? You're a photographer! What good is a photographer when there's a killer on the loo-"

He wrenched his hand from his hair and snapped his fingers: "Evidence! Proof! Then I can slip them under the door and the police can find the guy!"

A little voice inside him told him point blank that it wouldn't work, not to even attempt it; Mariku squashed it and walked back into his living room. There he made wild gestures as he thought out a skeleton plan. He had everything he needed, the camera, the film. He could MAKE his own darkroom, he had the chemicals he needed. There was a sliver of light under the door, it was a very good plan. Not flawless, but a good one!

Into the bedroom he flew, hauling his camera case out from underneath the bed. He set it on top and flipped the latches with his thumbs, lifted the top and--

Something screamed and rushed past him, vanishing roughly into the wall with a sick squelching noise. Inside his camera case, a sort-of soup sloshed nastily, chunks of camera and film mixed with a dark red sludge that bubbled before it exploded upwards and coated most of his room in what seemed to be blood.

His camera lens flew out and smacked him brutally on the head, and he fell over and into the sidetable, landing with a pained yelp. The case snapped shut and shuddered, the top bowing upwards as something struck it repeatedly. On the floor, shuddering from pain and shock, Mariku wiggled away from the case as it flung itself from the bed and onto the floor. It stopped moving and lay there, but Mariku had no intention of going near it.

"Help?" He questioned weakly, before slumping against his gore-streaked wall in a dead faint.

[OOC: @Zoloft blob: You're welcome. :3

Annnnnd~ Another long post.]

Faberge

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:02 pm
She rang the bell to room 302, occasionally knocking as well.
"I could've sworn I heard noises coming from here." she muttered to herself.
"What do you mean?" a voice said from behind her.
She spun around, blue eyes wide in shock. It was just one of the neighbors.
"Well," she began, regaining her composure. "I keep hearing weird noises coming from this room." She gestured to the door behind her.
He stepped forward and seemed to study the door before he rang the bell.
"There doesn't seem to be anything wrong," he said, after a few moments of silent observing. "Do you know who lives here?"
"Not really. I know his name, but that's all. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him around lately," she mused.
"Hm... Well, I'll go call the superintendent," he stated. Then he turned and walked away.

She watched him go and then turned back to the door. Determined to discover what was going on, she tried turning the knob and was surprised when it opened for her. She gently pushed it open, but didn't enter.
"Um, hello?" she called, glancing around the room. She cautiously stepped inside.
"Hello?"

((I thought it'd be cool to have Anzu/Eileen get into the room. I hope it's okay with you guys! ^-^ I mean, I know it doesn't go with the game, but still... ><;; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:07 pm
(nice posts T w i r l and kitsune! Yeay! The RP's really underway, this is awesome!)

From where he stood in front of the Flower Shop, the road ahead appeared empty to Mokuba. He drew in a deep breath and stared straight forward, almost scowling in an attempt to keep fear from enveloping his face. He began walking in a mechanical fashion up the road that seemed like it would twist and turn its way up to the rest area overlooking the ghost town...

Not ghost town! There's no such things as ghosts, it's just abandoned! he shuddered and forced himself to keep moving.

The fog eventually gave way to a gated throughway. Mokuba looked to one side and saw water; on the other side was a steep slope covered in brush. He slowly reached out his hand and pulled open the barbed wire gate. Inside a wall slathered in many different earth tones admitted the dull light only at intervals, at which a makeshift window pane of more barbed wire assured Mokuba he wouln't be going out through the sides. He peered ahead and, not seeing any strange "creatures", darted into the throughway.

A dull groaning sound caught Mokuba's attention, but he couldn't figure out which direction it was coming from...it was almost all around him. He thought about going back, but

I don't know where it's coming from! At least if I move forward, I'll be that much closer to getting home!

He rushed forward, to the other side of the throughway and out into the open. He rushed up the dirt road that stretched before him, not even bothering to look for inhabitants in the sparce shacks he spied as he ran up the road and into a cementary.

Oh great...first the ghost town and now the cemetary?!

But the cemetary was the least of his problems. Mokuba heard a loud groan and looked up to see a group of the red tinted humanoids, pacing restlessly near the middle of the cemetary. He turned to exit the cemetary, but saw two more creatures making their way up the path.

...there's no going back now... he swallowed, gripping the plank in his hand tightly and trying to ignore the fact that his bladder was full.

He pivotted again and worked his way around the outside of the graveyard, ducking behind gravestones when possible. He had never known the sound of trampling grass to seem so loud. He was halfway to the other gate at the far end when a crunch echoed in his ear as he stepped on a branch. He froze.

No! I've come this far! Even if they heard me I won't go down like this!

But when he turned back to the creatures in the middle of the cemetary, they seemed unphazed, still going about their ambling and groaning. Mokuba peeked back to make sure the other two weren't behind him and bolted across the cemetary and through the gate, his heart thundering and he closed the creaking gate behind him.

He rushed up the ascending road, breaking through the fog and trying to ignore a low howling sound that echoed through the surrounding woods at random intervals. By the time he reached flat land again, he nearly doubled over. His lungs were burning and he was wheezing and coughing.

He forced himself to stand straight again and his eyes met the rest stop, which looked much smaller from below. Next to the parking lot stood that sign, but he didn't need to read it, he didn't care anymore, he was going home now. He dropped the plank and rushed past the old rest stop and down the two-lane road, staying close to the guard rail. The fog still draped before him, limiting his vision, but he kept moving, kept running, ignoring the pain screaming in his chest.

Man, I'm really outta shape. he smiled. I guess I'll have to work out or run or something when I get home. Maybe I can get my brother to go too...although he's too tall, so he'll have to give me a head start!

Mokuba stifled a laugh at the thought of his brother taking huge strides down the track at his school in a gym uniform, leaving him in the dust on the first step.

"That's not the right way!"

A high pitched voice pulled Mokuba out of his thoughts. It caused him to stumble backwards - just in time to stop him from going the way of a small rock he had kicked in front of him and down a deep chasm. His eyes grew wide as he slightly pulled himself forward. The road was gone, completely gone and in the fog it seemed like he had reached the edge of the world. for there was no bottom or end to the hole where the road should have been.

"What's going on here?!"

(Whoa sorry that was so long, I got a little carried away!)  

tasogarenootome

Faberge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:23 pm
What was that strange noise invading his dream? A voice? Yes, it was.

"Hello?"

A woman's voice in fact, soft and gentle to his pained head. He must have hit it hard when he fell over. Mariku groaned and wiggled his shoulder in between him and the wall, using it as leverage to prop himself up as he felt the back of his head for an egg. There was one forming, and bleeding by the looks of it, as proof shone red on his finger tips. Red like the blood on his wal-

His head snapped up, blonde hair a stressed tangle as he whipped his head around the room. "There's... no blood?" His voice came out in a raspy squeak, confused and trying desperatley to convince himself that he was NOT crazy, and that his camera case had just vomited blood and some ghost at him.

Said case rested innocently at his foot, and Mariku cringed back from it before sweeping his leg out and kicking it back under the bed. He rolled to his side and hauled a leg under him, using the wall again, this time to brace himself as he rose shakily. He wasn't even covered in blood, well, at least the blood from the explosion. The stabbed woman's blood was still at the bottom of his shirt from where she'd gripped it while in her death throes.

"H-hello?" He called in return, remembering there was a woman in his apartment. He staggered out of his room and back into the living area, bashing his knee against the corner of his couch as he stopped and stared in wonder at several things.

His apartment was clean of the rust and blood and rot, the door was open and unchained and Miss Mazaki Anzu was standing in the middle of his apartment looking much like his savior and guardian angel. "Miss Anzu." He fumbled as he pulled his hand away from the back his bleeding head, "W-hat? How did you get in here?"

[OOC: Question from myself for the other RPers. Mainly Zoloft blob, Tas-chan, Ryu-chan and Himitsu-- aka. the SH1 players. I'm on the list as Ryou too, when do you want the little Red Nurse to stick his head in? Around the same time he/she's supposed to in the game or any other time?]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:42 pm
Anytime you'd prefer is fine. If you choose to follow the original plotline shown in the game, that's okay, do whatever you'd want. But in any case, I want to avoid sticking entirely to the video games for the sake of the RP's originality and just to give us RPers a little something interesting and spontaneous to work with once in awhile. mrgreen So far, all of you have been doing an excellent job with that, so no worries.
Anywho, I'd suggest Ryou's appearance coming after Seto meets up with him. I faintly believe that diehard SH fans have constructed a theory that Lisa Garland had been actually dead but revived by the power of Alessa (or Dahlia) either because she favored her above all the other medics at the Alchemilla Hospital--due to Alessa being put to care under Lisa's helpful hand--and decided she only be the one to take on a remotely human form or just for the sake of either distracting/assisting Harry in his journey to save Cheryl.
But...just a thought. sweatdrop Do what you'd think is best. wink  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:36 pm
((@tasogare: Thanks! You too. <3))

She was slightly startled by the unexpected noise. She turned to Mariku, looking rather unnerved.
"I-I came if through the door. It was unlocked so I..." she trailed off, feeling rather rude and ashamed for intruding. "I thought I heard noises. I'm sorry for trespassing."
Her gaze fell on the dark stain on his shirt.
"Um... Is everything all right?" she asked, unsure of what to make of the smeared marks.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:09 pm
((Oh! O.O I just thought it'd be interesting to mention this... I found a giftbox on this wonderful thread! <333))  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers