Reply Naruto Guild
Can Neji learn Chidori? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M.C~lightning-edge~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:41 am
He probably could. He could find a persons vital spot with hi byakugan and make them explode or something. burning_eyes It would be so cool! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:18 pm
Hmm..maybe. Chidori requires not only agility and accuracy, but also a huge amount of chakra focused in one part of the body (hands). Neji certainly has accuracy, and he can focus his chakra in any part of his body, as shown in the 'retrieve Sasuke' arc. I'm not too sure if he has a huge reserve of chakra like Naruto or Sasuke, though. Also, Sasuke is naturally a lightning and fire type, so his Chidori is lightning-based. If Neji isn't a lightning type, then his Chidori might become a different element when his chakra is manifested--which is a pretty interesting thought. Imagine a stab of fire or water.  

Kuroyue

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:22 pm
Kuroyue
Hmm..maybe. Chidori requires not only agility and accuracy, but also a huge amount of chakra focused in one part of the body (hands). Neji certainly has accuracy, and he can focus his chakra in any part of his body, as shown in the 'retrieve Sasuke' arc. I'm not too sure if he has a huge reserve of chakra like Naruto or Sasuke, though. Also, Sasuke is naturally a lightning and fire type, so his Chidori is lightning-based. If Neji isn't a lightning type, then his Chidori might become a different element when his chakra is manifested--which is a pretty interesting thought. Imagine a stab of fire or water.

There were theories of Neji having Wind Nature (Wind > Lightning, so it would be much harder for Neji to learn it). In the Team Gai vs. Kisame battle, Neji performs some sort of palm thrust (Hakke Kushou), I still dont realize why people believe that. =/  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:09 pm
I don't know why people assume Neji to have any elemental nature at all (not to say that he doesn't have one, though), since there isn't really much evidence. Neji has always been predominantly 'Hyuuga'-based, which doesn't really have any inclination towards any element. I'm pretty sure we haven't seen what elemental moves coming from him yet (except I think there was a move that was called the "divine wind" or something like that, am I right?)

If I had to choose, he'd be wind-based. No particular reason why, but he just seems like that kind of person.  

Kuroyue

mofoslotmachine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:31 am
Kuroyue
I don't know why people assume Neji to have any elemental nature at all (not to say that he doesn't have one, though), since there isn't really much evidence. Neji has always been predominantly 'Hyuuga'-based, which doesn't really have any inclination towards any element. I'm pretty sure we haven't seen what elemental moves coming from him yet (except I think there was a move that was called the "divine wind" or something like that, am I right?)

If I had to choose, he'd be wind-based. No particular reason why, but he just seems like that kind of person.

It would make sense, since the wind element is supposed to be the ideal offensive type and Neji is all about beating kids to a pulp with his gentle fist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:33 pm
Without reading all that, Neji doesnt have a Lightening attributed chakra. The end. @.@  

Reso Miso Soup

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:34 pm
No one knows Neji's affinity, because none of his jutsu, thus far, have had any "elements" to correlate with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:20 pm
Resolute Infliction
Without reading all that, Neji doesnt have a Lightening attributed chakra. The end. @.@

That doesn't mean he can't learn it. It just means it's harder for him. Besides, we don't know his affinities. He may be wind because of his abilities (I don't know, you try to find a hint). Other than that it's just pure speculation.  

Pekora

sk8intree

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:27 am
he could use it but... the sharingan is almost necissary because of "the predictive eye" that byakugan doesnt have  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:06 pm
I think he can learn Chidori. Everyone can learn it. It's not just for Uchihas. =/  

K0K0R0.XX

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:40 am
K0K0R0.XX
I think he can learn Chidori. Everyone can learn it. It's not just for Uchihas. =/

I agree, I bet it would be easy for him, after all he is a genius ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:29 am
even if he could use it he probably could only use it once. neji is wind just think about how he makes the absolute barrier of his. its as it there was a wind to block people out.  

ShigureAishite

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:50 am
K0K0R0.XX

That's somehwat true. Everyone can learn it. But it's very unlikely since Chidori is a signature jutsu of both Kakashi and Sasuke. I never said Uchihas
could only learn it. =/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:19 am
I guess he could, yeah. But he most probably won't  

[ juice ]

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items