Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:52 am
For Seto, it was a lot to digest. Especially the idea that he wouldn't be able to even talk to Jou for several weeks. Plus, what would these elements do to him? He'd seen fire elements before, in games, but they were always actually made of fire, except in Golden Sun where they just acted like it instead.
"I- I think so..." He knew he had ought to do a better job of controlling his emotions, curiousity and everything else, but somehow it just didn't seem right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:41 pm
"Don't look so shocked about the whole thing, Seto. I mean, it's not like the movies.... Somethings are some aren't. I'll change physically, like maybe I'll have darker sking tone, my eye color might change a little and I already know my hair is going to get longer... You don't hyper grow and not have a ton of hair on your head afterwards... I'll have a higher resistance to problems caused by my element though. And my wing type might change." Jou commented. "Right now, I have my base element though, or a secondary element, it determines what a spirit is born as. I'm earth, so fairy. Cause we depend and communicate with the earth itself."

He paused, wondering if he'd eased Seto's nerves a bit. "Is that what you were looking so worried about?" Jou wondered.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:57 pm
"I..." Seto didn't know where to begin. There was no way he was going to try to explain to Jou that he was worried he wouldn't be there or that he would miss something important in the instructions or that he would forget something or that he wouldn't have anyone to talk to again or that- 'Wait, wouldn't have anyone to talk to again? Where did that come from?' Seto asked himself. But he knew exactly what he was worried about.
"I'm worried that I'll screw up and that you'll get hurt and that I'll be lonely again for another few months." Seto said quickly, because otherwise he wouldn't have been able to say it at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:11 pm
Jou blinked, he'd figured as much, he just hadn't planned on Seto admitting it. "Seto... You were right earlier though.... It would be a higher risk without some help. All you have to do is keep an eye on me, I'm sure the dragons will be willing to stand watch if you absolutely need to leave for something, they'd at least be able to find you if need be it'd be easy to pass them off as the latest in holographic designs too." Jou commented. "And it's not like I won't be talking for long... A day or so after, I'll probably be using my native tongue, you just have to have someone who can understand it and speak in tongues to help you out."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:18 pm
Seto had heard, but he had fallen into one of those moods he was prone to. He rested his chin on his crossed arms on the table, brooding. Dragons could speak in tongues, and he could stand on his BEUD when he wanted too, but none of those things crossed his mind.
'Damnit, how dare they! How dare they not to tell him that he'd be back to being all alone while Jou was lying in some sort of growth chamber!' Seto raged in his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:23 pm
"Seto," Jou couldn't help but comment. "Are you, are you crying?"

He wasn't sure if he was seeing things right. Seto looked completely oblivious to this fact, actually he looked completely pissed off. Jou wasn't sure what to do really, to comfort or run were hard decisions to make.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:40 pm
Seto could feel something warm running down his face, and so he decided to be angry with that, but that only made it flow faster and hurt more. 'Why does this have to be so complicated?!' He paused in his internal raging when he heard Jou. He was obviously not crying. He couldn't. He just couldn't, because crying was a weakness and that was not to be tolerated and-
And Seto let his head fall behind his arms and sobbed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:43 pm
Jou felt his stomach drop at the sight of the other. He hadn't thought about how much it could upset the other... Slowly, almost carefully the other wrapped Seto up into his arms, trying to sooth the other's obviously stressed emotions right now.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:52 pm
Seto felt Jou's arms wrap around him. He was still crying, but some how it made him feel better, to be enveloped in that kind of warmth. "Don't go..." he choked out. "Don't wanna be alone..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:23 am
"It's alright, I'm not going to be gone forever. Even the dead don't dissappear completely, Seto," Jou commented. "But I won't die. And I certainly will be able to talk to you on my own again. Serenity knows about me, would you like it if she came to help you?"

Jou wasn't sure what else to suggest, if Seto felt alone when Mokuba was around. But Serenity was more Seto's age and she already knew about Jou's true self. "She knows about me because she was the only person family wise I could trust with it. And I wanted her to know because she was raised with me around..." He stated, trying to show Seto why Serenity would have to know. "She's as important to me as Mokuba is for you. And that way you won't be alone. She's as worried over this whole thing as you are, I'm sure. I explained it all to her when she visited for Battle City. I think her reaction was just about the same as yours."

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:43 am
Seto stood, not bothering to disentangle Jou's arms and hugged him. He had no idea why he would do such a thing and as he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror after having left the Jou in the kitchen, he realized that he was being much to emotional about this. He splashed some water on his face and tried to get back to the point he had always managed, but it just wasn't working well.
'Damnit!' He struck the porcelin sink with his fist. 'Why does this have to be such a complication? And why is he being level headed about this? Argh!'
'But it'll be easy I suppose. Serenity can stay here for a while, she'll want to watch over her brother, and there are the dragons, and Mokuba too... but why is it I don't want any of them? Why am I so possessive all of the sudden?' Seto looked at himself in the mirror again, and decided nothing had changed. He composed himself as best he could and went back down to where Jou was waiting for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:52 am
"Feel better?" Jou questioned, truely concerned about the other.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:58 am
"I'm alright." Seto replied. He could hear actual concern in the other's voice. How long had it been since he'd heard that from anyone but his brother? "Maybe you had ought to call your sister. She'll want to be here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:03 am
"Hai.... Seto, is there anything you want to talk about? I mean, you seemed really upset a moment ago, maybe abandonment issues over something?" Jou questioned, he was more concerned over Seto's obvious need to work things out right now.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:15 am
Seto's mouth droped open in shock, just enough so that if anyone had been watching they would be able to tell, but, being in the mood he was in-
"You don't know what you're talking about!" Seto glared at him. Why did he have to make it sound like he was crazy for not wanting to be left all alone? Just because he wanted some companionship, some one to be with him when he was upset... oh hell... he did have abandonment issues, but it wasn't like he was just going to... to... to break down and-
'But you did break down.' His mind reminded him. 'Not to long ago either.'
"I'm fine..." Seto said quietly, though more to convince himself of that idea.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff