Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:30 pm
Sogue put away his guns and pulled out his blades, moving quickly forward. He moved easily to avoid the meteors, slashing and rebounding off of any that got too close to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:17 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue put away his guns and pulled out his blades, moving quickly forward. He moved easily to avoid the meteors, slashing and rebounding off of any that got too close to him.

The beast continued its onslaut, sure one of its meteors would hit target. Ifrit was almost getting tiered of fighting this battle and was losing alot of the motivation of even continuing. Just then a bright light hit the side of Ifrit. Vivi sprung to action with a spark around him as he flew through the air across the front of Ifrit. I huge litning bolt had shot from out of Vivi's hands and nialed the gaint in the side. For a second it seem to motionless and twitched a bit before finaly responding at the tiny hatted man running away from it toward Sogue. Vivi held his hands right out towards you and motioned for you to get him out of here as Ifrit stomped its way over with great speed.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:45 pm
Sogue quickly sheathed his weapons on the fly so he could move faster. He grabbed Vivi solidly on the arm and spun him around onto his shoulders before taking off and moving with great speed away from Ifrit.
"Keep him busy," he whispered before unholstering his own 'diversions'.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:59 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue quickly sheathed his weapons on the fly so he could move faster. He grabbed Vivi solidly on the arm and spun him around onto his shoulders before taking off and moving with great speed away from Ifrit.
"Keep him busy," he whispered before unholstering his own 'diversions'.

Vivi gave a nod to indicate he understood and a samll eltrict curent travld through you as Viv used the energy form the ground to fire off another huge thunder bolt. It shock the air as statick made everything near you vibrate. the pulse hit Ifrit in the sholder and the curent finished through him and he lit up as well as flew backwards over a few tents.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:06 pm
((See? I wish I could hit stuff that hard.))Sogue stopped and turned to the beast. He put Vivi down and then moved cauciouslly forward, guns at the ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:17 pm
SkittleScion
((See? I wish I could hit stuff that hard.))Sogue stopped and turned to the beast. He put Vivi down and then moved cauciouslly forward, guns at the ready.

((your spealty is in quick fighting...your make up is not hard hitting like some wizzards do with there magic, nor are you a knight or a jugernaut like Vehemoth whos primary pupose it to hit things like that. You could you just need more moves that do things...and thats completly up to you to create....don't be afraid to try new things, I can't tell you everything you come up with is wrong. For example you have guns, they don't actualy do that much except to zombies and little grunts, and then daggers are for assasination and quick fighting. Your not going to knock many things on there butts.))
Vivi moved as quick as he could to take cover for some time to power up. He through down a small totome that increased will power and basicly hugged it. the power also transfered to you and took away your fatigue.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:30 pm
((So rather than moves that make me super fast in movement, i could have burst teleporting or something fun like that?))Sogue felt better. "Thanks," he let out a small whisper before moving forward again to investigate the body of Ifrit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:51 pm
SkittleScion
((So rather than moves that make me super fast in movement, i could have burst teleporting or something fun like that?))Sogue felt better. "Thanks," he let out a small whisper before moving forward again to investigate the body of Ifrit.

Vivi hopped in response and then turned back to face the beast. He gave Sogue a look that said trust me, you got get him and hes all yours now, try somthing crazy and you juast might beat him. yeah he said all that with a look.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:57 pm
((Which is hilarious because he has no face))
Sogue took a deep breath and holstered his guns. He drew his swords and then started toward the crashed tents, slowly at first, but he built up speed as he went.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:06 pm
SkittleScion
((Which is hilarious because he has no face))
Sogue took a deep breath and holstered his guns. He drew his swords and then started toward the crashed tents, slowly at first, but he built up speed as he went.

Vivi drew a fether from his pocket and crushed it into a dust with one hand and then blew it into the wind. the wind began to build up and folowed Sogue's feet.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:17 pm
"How peculiar." The vampire noted. He moved forward, moving faster than he normally would've. He came upon the tents to see...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:24 pm
Joa-Boo
Arthien
"Sorry, I though Sogue may have informed you of me. I am Helena Edhellen. Sogue told me to come find you." Helena looked down at the girl tugging on her dress. "Sogue said to find Vossler and Toru and ask them to give me orders. I'm sure he meant you two. Now, destiny, I have no idea what you mean by that," Helena said.

"oh but yes girl. I can see it in your future. You will change many things in todays world. what your changein, I dont know, but I can feel its nothing small." Toru added giving you a smile and just before hugging you.
"NO I have not heard of you but that is not needed. I can tell you must have somehting to do with the reapearence of Sogue yes. Ahh well then you must be wanting to assist him in his efforts out on the feild of battle. I can say that would be much apreceated and if your willing, be my geust to fight out untill your heart is content. I would also like to inform the of the stakes out there. Sogue is an amazing fighter, but even he dosen't know what he is doing out there. Stick to a higher comand and we will bring much success to you. That is entierly your choice dear." Toru said then after steping back and motioning ot the huge flames rising out on the battle feild. Whatever was going on out there wasn't good.

Helena was taken aback. If Sogue was having trouble with a battle, then there wasn't much hope. But she wanted to try and help. "I would like to join Sogue. I am aware of the risks. How will I get to him? I might be able to get there on my own, if you give me a compass, but if you are sending out troops, I would go with them." Helena stood back and turned her face towards the flames, worry and fear in her eyes. Hold on, Sogue, she though. Please.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:03 pm
SkittleScion
"How peculiar." The vampire noted. He moved forward, moving faster than he normally would've. He came upon the tents to see...

as soon as you met with the beast. Blades to claws the gust of wind over took you and shot through Ifrit as if you where invisible. Your blade was dirty with the blood of the beast as you continued to run through him. The wind behind you carryed upward and then began to swirl violently(sp) untill it touched t=with the sky. It continued to spin and grew every second with diameter. Ifrit was pulled from the ground and into the air, being werld around like a rag doll. Then the tornado disipated and Ifrit was tossed back to the ground near where you stood planted firmly on the ground. Vivi was now sprinting toward you as fast as he could. The damages of the tornado gave him enough time to escape the onlsaut continueing around you and every one else. the war and fight was no where over now that the esper Ifrit was dead. Off in the distance you could see the flames of Epocolypes body shot up with anger as he could feel his summon had been vanquished. A small crystal waved over the ashes of Ifrits dead body and it shined briliantly(sp).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:08 pm
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien
"Sorry, I though Sogue may have informed you of me. I am Helena Edhellen. Sogue told me to come find you." Helena looked down at the girl tugging on her dress. "Sogue said to find Vossler and Toru and ask them to give me orders. I'm sure he meant you two. Now, destiny, I have no idea what you mean by that," Helena said.

"oh but yes girl. I can see it in your future. You will change many things in todays world. what your changein, I dont know, but I can feel its nothing small." Toru added giving you a smile and just before hugging you.
"NO I have not heard of you but that is not needed. I can tell you must have somehting to do with the reapearence of Sogue yes. Ahh well then you must be wanting to assist him in his efforts out on the feild of battle. I can say that would be much apreceated and if your willing, be my geust to fight out untill your heart is content. I would also like to inform the of the stakes out there. Sogue is an amazing fighter, but even he dosen't know what he is doing out there. Stick to a higher comand and we will bring much success to you. That is entierly your choice dear." Toru said then after steping back and motioning ot the huge flames rising out on the battle feild. Whatever was going on out there wasn't good.

Helena was taken aback. If Sogue was having trouble with a battle, then there wasn't much hope. But she wanted to try and help. "I would like to join Sogue. I am aware of the risks. How will I get to him? I might be able to get there on my own, if you give me a compass, but if you are sending out troops, I would go with them." Helena stood back and turned her face towards the flames, worry and fear in her eyes. Hold on, Sogue, she though. Please.

"then be my guest girl. We could spear you the truble of getting there if you took one fo our peguases((the flying horses)). That should get you to where you need to be quickly enough." Toru said noticing your concirn.
"go after him....he needs you!"
Toru then turned to her soldiers and started barking her own orders. She got all of the men assembled and ready for the front to shift on to the castle. the fight was coming they'er way, and it was coming quickly.
"this castle will not be run over by my lead, do all of you here me. Ttoday we all become heros together and we will all need each other to become heros. For the heart and light of Aeonce, don't let your hearts fade." Toru cryed out form a balcony facing the inside of the castle over top of armys of men and creatures. Every one together gave a loud shot and continued their battle cry's untill the fight came to them.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:37 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

as soon as you met with the beast. Blades to claws the gust of wind over took you and shot through Ifrit as if you where invisible. Your blade was dirty with the blood of the beast as you continued to run through him. The wind behind you carryed upward and then began to swirl violently(sp) untill it touched t=with the sky. It continued to spin and grew every second with diameter. Ifrit was pulled from the ground and into the air, being werld around like a rag doll. Then the tornado disipated and Ifrit was tossed back to the ground near where you stood planted firmly on the ground. Vivi was now sprinting toward you as fast as he could. The damages of the tornado gave him enough time to escape the onlsaut continueing around you and every one else. the war and fight was no where over now that the esper Ifrit was dead. Off in the distance you could see the flames of Epocolypes body shot up with anger as he could feel his summon had been vanquished. A small crystal waved over the ashes of Ifrits dead body and it shined briliantly(sp).
Sogue landed softly on the ground. He recovered himself and sprinted off toward Epocolypes with as much speed as he could muster. He needed to find a creative way to kill the general. Obviously conventional method wouldn't work.

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff