Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Dapan Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:45 am
Username/Name: Dapan Chan/ you can call me A-chan but that’s all… I prefer Dapan
Which .hack games have you played: The whole first 4 bundle of games and the 1st volume of .hack//GU
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//legend of the twilight, .hack//sign, 1 episode of .hack//roots, .hack// union, .hack//AI buster (1 + 2), .hack// Another birth novel series, .Hack//analysis book (or at least the parts that I could understand)
Who's your favorite character and why: Curl from .hack// Zero ((I think that’s what it’s called)) I really really like her character design. But on the same hand Sora, because of his playful personality. *snickers at that comment* Then there’s also Endrance because his voice is nice and he’s a femme boy, and personally I like those types. Oh oh! And Alkaid, she kicks A$$!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:16 pm
Username/Name: Yorichi78/ I'd like it if you all called me Din
Which .hack games have you played:The first four games and G.U. vol 1 and 2
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//Sign, .hack//Dusk, .hack//Liminality, .hack//Roots, .hack//Gift, .hack//XXXX, .hack//AI buster
Who's your favorite character and why: hmm Tsukasa because he is crafty at some points and thinks before he acts. Haseo because he uses the direct approach on things. Azure Kite because hes silent but deadly. Also regular Kite, hes kind to others and knows the right times to be mean ^^  

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Missing Romance

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:59 pm
Username/Name: Missing Romance
Which .hack games have you played:The frist two .hack// and .hack//G.U
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sign, Legend of Twilight Bracelet, .hack//roots
Who's your favorite character and why confused ??????  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:20 pm
Username/Name: Kaito-Oniisan
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Out Break, Quarantine, Vol. 1 of GU and I';m saving for 2&3
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga and anime, AI Buster vol. 1 and 2, Another Birth 1,2,3
Who's your favorite character and why: My character from a .hack RP I'm in. xD Because he's teh mad roxorz for a guy without a bracelet, avatar, or AIDA infection.  

Sachiel Schiffer

Haseo The Terror 0f Death

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:42 am
Haseo
.Hack//infection part 1
.Hack//G.U. rebirth
.Hack//G.U. reminisce
my favorite character is Haseo because he cares about his friends even though he may not show it to some, and i dunno hes a good guy =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:15 am
Username/Name: Triseo
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//G.U. Vol.1,2,Soon to be 3
Infection,Mutation,Outbreak,Quarantine

Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Sign, .Hack Roots,

Who's your favorite character and why: Don't really have one..
wait yes I do sweatdrop

Skeith.. Cuz he rocks my socks 3nodding

And even more so cuz you get to be him in .hack//g.u. 3nodding

Skeith = LOVE heart  

Kg Kilo

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:35 am
Names BreathlessX or Hitomi or Chi-chi-chibi Vas! DO NOT ASK! My real name is Shawna..and well, I'm an Atoli fan to death and I love .achk so much that i am currently hating X-play for dissing it.....IT DOES NOT NEED TO DIE!

I like zombie love and clone love and I am a big fan of yaoi in general...sorry if my spelling is bad casue I dont type slow! I HATE TYPING SLOW!

XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:04 pm
Username/Name: Nyxxie Pop but I prefer to be called Nyx

Which .hack games have you played: Bits and pieces of all of them, though I only beat the first one because I don't own a ps2. I was just barrowing it.

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I've seen a bit of .hack//Sign.

Who's your favorite character and why: Sora <3 He's just that hardcore, a 4th grader playing an MMO. ^.^  

Nyxxie Pop

0LunaRose0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:33 pm
Username/Name: 0LunaRose0 but Luna is fine.

Which .hack games have you played: I own 1, 3, and 4.. I beat the first.. and played the second's beginning.. but I need to buy it and I can't find it. sad

seen/read: .hack//Sign (not all of it though), .hack//dusk or epitaph of the twilight, .hack//liminality

Who's your favorite character and why: Elk and Tsukasa heart I could write on forever why... It is kinda a long story.. if you want to know, just ask..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:59 pm
Username/Name:
My username is Kioko Kurohana, but please just call me by Kioko and/or Tsuki. ^^
Which .hack games have you played:
The original four and the first volume of //GU.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
Pretty much everything that's come out in English...and some fan-translated stuff of 4koma and such.
Who's your favorite character and why:
Elk, because he's just so darn cute! heart He's all shy when you invite him to your party and he's pretty useful (to me) in battle! Also Endrance, pretty much because he's Elk grown-up...XD I could tell you more, but that would take FOREVER to explain!

Dark Moon Deity

Manic Martini

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:02 pm
Username/Name: Arai Himura, but I prefer just Arai or Martini
.hack games played: infection
read/seen: .hack//Sign, .hack//Roots, .hack//Legend of the Twilight
Fav. Character: Tsukasa, for being the epitome of finding discovering one's identity in society.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:37 pm
My user name on gaia is Twilight Kamui Forever. U can call me Momo instead of the long name. So im after .hack//sign volume`s. Also i have not played any of the games. Im after the games to. i do rent them . Also im 13 years old. My real name is Taylor. Im in middle school. I play Gaia all the time.  

- Twilight Kamui Forever-

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:11 am
Username/Name: Servbot # 13 (But people call me Serv)
Which .hack games have you played: .hack Infection, .hack Mutation, .hack Outbreak, .hack Quarentine, .hack GU:Rebirth, and .hack GU Remenince
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, .hack Roots, .hack LoTB(Anime, which I think sucked), .Hack LoTB(Manga, which I think was ok), Read all of the .hack Another Birth, and read both .hack AI Busters.
Who's your favorite character and why:Elk-He's just lovable XD. Sora-Comedic Perv, nuff said, and Minstral (Mirelle) because she loves to collect rare items!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:22 am

Username/Name: Silver Arashi
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack Infection, .Hack Mutation, .Hack Outbreak, .Hack Quarentine (all of da first series 3nodding ), and .Hack G.U.: Rebirth.
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack Sign, .Hack Roots, .Hack Legend of the Twilight (both manga and anime blaugh ), AI Buster, and Zero.
Who's your favorite character and why: (Geez, dat's like askin' me which icecream I prefer sweatdrop ) Ummm...it'd have to be Ouka whee , just 'cause she's so "wolfie"!

SilverArashi

-Blooming-artsit-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:34 am
Username/Name: `Neji`
Which .Hack game have you played: .Hack//G.U. vol. 1, 2, Infection, Mutation,...sadly that's it...
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Roots, Legend of the Twilight Braclet.
Who's your favorate character and why:Well... I have to say Endrance... cause... he is silent and speaks the hard truth and what he thinks. Also, some facts about life...

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff