Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:52 pm
Hello Ryo would you hold on a second?" i asked and turned to the person on the otherside of the counter.
"hello, Welcome to the Neko Raman Shop and how may i help you?" i took her order and turned to Ryo and took his order.
"It's on the house Ryo." i told him and walked off for a few seconds and brought back his food and chatted for a few hours only stopping long enough to take other peoples orders.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:36 pm
yawn..... man i'm hungry rexxy lets go to the ramen shop u should start every day with ramen.  

blade striker 7

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:09 am
"hello, welcome to the neko raman shop and how may i help you.......nice to see you again sir." i said talking to the dude with the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:31 am
sorano_yasha_wind
Hello Ryo would you hold on a second?" i asked and turned to the person on the otherside of the counter.
"hello, Welcome to the Neko Raman Shop and how may i help you?" i took her order and turned to Ryo and took his order.
"It's on the house Ryo." i told him and walked off for a few seconds and brought back his food and chatted for a few hours only stopping long enough to take other peoples orders.

"Oh...thank you Sorano." He sat there about to eat the food and saw that Rose wanted some. "Ok, here you go." He took out 5 narutos and held it in his hand so Rose can eat them. Rose barked with joy. "Now it's my turn to eat."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:44 pm
^_^ "heehee!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:35 am
Ryo was eating and heard Sorano giggling. He looked up at her with noodles hanging out of his mouth. "Hm...? What happened?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:41 am
Shi quickly ate her ramen, not speaking to anyone, and she thanked Sorano for the delishious ramen and she head off the direction she came from.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:30 pm
"your welcome" and watched her head out the door. turns to Ryo and flashed him a smile.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:46 pm
Ryo finished his ramen. "That was great, thank you Sorano." He smiled back at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:30 pm
"Your Welcome Ryo." ^_^  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:38 pm
"So what do you want to do after you get off of work?" Ryo asked Sorano. Rose began to lie down on the ground and looked up at Ryo and Sorano.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:31 pm
"im going to the top of north mountian to find some awnsers." i said looking out the window at the north mountian which is covered in thick fog.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:23 am
"Answers?" Ryo began to think about what she meant. "Well, will you be all right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:30 pm
" i should be." i awnsered  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:23 pm
"Ok, I wonder what happened to our sensei?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff