Reply Roleplay forum
New lives, New Freinds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:47 pm
"Jynx, I don't think that's going to fly... a village's name doesn't change if the Kage goes into denial." Alkaid murmured as she walked through the village. "Something's going on here. We have to find out."
She watched the people pass her by, and most they didn't look like they were filled with grief. More like...
"I'll be back later." Alkaid said as she shot off into the village.
These people look almost happy about what happened to their leaders... Alkaid thought as she went from roof top to roof top.
"Wait a minute... Village Shadowed by Pain... Pein..." Alkaid mumbled. "Oh, hell no."
Just then, somebody grabbed her from behind. He wore the black and red Akatsuki robes. A kunai was held up to her throat.
"I wouldn't scream if I were you..." he threatened.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:47 pm
Jynx out of nowhere grabbed the figure and seen it was Deidara "I wouldn't scream if I were you, pretty boy" Jynx said as he pushed Deidara off of him "I could've killed you all in the forest"he said as he tryed to punch Jynx "Wanna bet" Jynx said as he dodged the attack and punched Deidara in the stomach  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:55 pm
"Jynx..." Alkaid murmured as she fell over. She shook her head, jumped back and did a few random handsigns. "Fireball Jutsu!" She yelled. A stream of fire came out of her mouth and went straight at Deidara.
She yelled over to Jynx. "Do you see the link between the Akatsuki and here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:00 pm
"I already knew, I'm not stupid" Jynx said as he punched Deidara twice in the face, and then knee'd him in the stomach "I was trying to be unsuspicious, I would've told you, but, I knew this would happen" he said as he grabbed Deidara's hair and started to punch him in the face  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:08 pm
"Oh, thanks. So it's all my fault?!" Alkaid whined. "You know, start to keep secrets from me, and I'll start keeping them from you!" She threatened.
Deidara flew back from the force of Jynx's punch towards Alkaid. She spun around and gave him a hard kick. He went flying yet again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:21 pm
"I wasn't trying to keep a secret I just hoped you would have been racinal since I knew this was one of the Akasuki's many hideouts" Jynx said as he ran fast enough to run up to Deidara and slap him back towards Alkaid  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:48 pm
"Right. I know how to be rational, I was a damn ANBU!" She yelled at him. Alkaid drew back, and hit Deidara in the face as hard as she could. She could hear a sickening cruch as flesh met bone. Apparently, Alkaid was trying to blow steam. And doing a pretty good job.
Deidara's face looked hardly recognizable.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:13 pm
"obviously, you don't know how to be rational" yelled Jynx as he hit Deidara so hard that he through up blood and 2 tooth "here" he said as he hit Deidara over to Alkaid  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:54 pm
Alkaid grinned evily. "You don't think I can be rational? I'll show you how un-rational I can be."
She readied herself for a good kick and swung up. Deidara screamed. "Now you won't be walking around for a while." She snickered. She started to do handsigns for an electric style jutsu, with almost an evil grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:13 am
"What are you doing" Jynx yelled "This may be a Akatsuki hideout, but, there still are some innocent people here" he continued  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:56 am
Alkaid looked over to Jynx. "I'm not gonna blow up the town. I'm just gonna electrocute the b*****d." Alkaid stated quite simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:52 am
alright he thought but as soon as he looked to the side, the whole town was in an attacking position about to attack him, and Alkaid. "Run" he yelled as he speed off towards the south exit  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:57 pm
"Aw, Hell.... Can I just kill them?" She asked as she ran behind them. "They seem like they want to kill us..."
She waited for a response, but she was building up huge amounts of chakra.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:25 pm
"No theres strength in numbers, you know that" he said as he found a hiding spot  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:17 pm
Alkaid paused to think. "But they aren't shinobi." She stated quite simply. She ducked down beside Jynx. "...... How bad was that Phantom Guy anyways?"
She did a few random handsigns.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces