Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who Cried? *for those who have read New Moon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you cry when Edward left Bella?
  If I tell you I will have to kill you!
  No!
  Yes!
View Results

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:01 pm
I was about to cry when:

1) Edward left

2) Bella and Jacob fought when she first confronted him about how he was avoiding her

3) Edward wouldn't let her hug Jacob in the end

I didn't cry though, cause I was in public most of the time. It would've been a little weird...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:54 pm
edwardsvampire101
I cried almost the whole book I felt so bad for Bella but when he came back I was so releaved. I was screamed when he asked her to marry him

*spits out coffee*

I NEED TO BUY NEW MOON NOW!! :SCREAM:
I dont mind spoilers I just read every post every page in this topic
sweatdrop Now I know to be prepared. eek  

Strings of Destiny

greenday893

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:34 pm
omg I cried!! lol I had to put the book away, but I came back to it like, 5 minutes later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:18 pm
I cried and spent a whole 10 minutes screaming "EDWARD IS AN IDIOT!" at one of my closest friends. At that point in time, she had read Twilight, but not New Moon, so I could only vaugely rant and rave without spoiling anything for her.

During the whole period that Edward was gone for, I felt rather...restless. Jacob's growing feelings for Bella were REALLY making me wish that he'd just...randomly appear and whisk her away, cliche-style.

And...I'll admit I grinned like an idiot when he proposed, as well.

xx Airy Dreams xx

ToxiCookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:32 am
i cried and i was a little mad at edward for doing that but i can't stay mad at Edward  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:41 am
Pika Pika-chan
i cried and i was a little mad at edward for doing that but i can't stay mad at Edward

i know!!!

but seriously...
who CAN stay mad at heart EDWARD heart ????????  

Edward Cullen is My Life

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Seeing the month pages made me sob. After that, I was just depressed until Edward showed up again. Then I cried because I was happy!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:15 pm
User Image

Me.
emo

User Image

pathetic alcoholic

Circle the Sky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:17 pm

I cryed.
Very easily.
I got mad.
I stayed mad.
But the madness stopped. And now I love Edward again... =]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:18 pm
Levina_Ellar
I was about to cry when:

1) Edward left

2) Bella and Jacob fought when she first confronted him about how he was avoiding her

3) Edward wouldn't let her hug Jacob in the end

I didn't cry though, cause I was in public most of the time. It would've been a little weird...

I cryed on that second one too!!!!!!!!
='[

Circle the Sky

the1orlylover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:46 pm
that was so sad it was like what i thought they were gunna be together forever thats why i didnt really like the 2nd book that much there was no edward!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:07 pm
I got teary-eyed in Twilight, AND New Moon  

Ichigo_Sanji

_-lizzerella-_

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:12 pm
I more mad ((furious scream )) than sad during NewMoon. I was so pissed at Edward for leaving her like that. I could understand him leaving, but telling her he didn't love her was just mean.

I can say that I was crying in Twilight when Bella wrote her "goodbye" letter to Edward though. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:04 pm
twighlight311
ImBellaSwan
Ok I want to know who cried when Edward left Bella! I did. I was a little upset at him but it didn't last long! ^_^ Who could stay mad at Edward?

I cried! I was mad at Edward fo a little, then jacob came along and I wanted Edward to come back soooo bad......if bella got with jacob, edward would just die...well hypothetically!
me too!  

MyLittleDecoy16

Nemo eats noobs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:26 pm
Oh dear. I cried. I didn't even want to read the book anymore I was so angry at Edward. But I really wanted to see what happed after, I mean, he couldn't live without her. And Jcob, ugh. After Bella met him I didn't care how mad I was at him, Jacob was so annoying. D:'  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff