Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who's your least favorite character and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  <3
  <3
View Results

Dapan Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:51 pm
Well..another thread for Dapan to complain in.

Rachel's voice and attitude... (I never maxed out her affection cause I hated her)

Nuke Usamakjsagfl;jsnsldkn sf *takes no effort in spelling it's name* He's not funny he dresses like a... clown... and... he's not funny!

Evil Sakaki. I want to stab his butt for reasons told in another forum.

Shugo and Rena in the anime... OMFG talk about soap opera strange ness... too soapy for me... and my eyes and nobody wants soap.. in .. their.. aw nevermind!

Atoli and her whining. I make fun of her stupidity and all the cut scenes she's in.

Ryoko Terijima... and her.. lack of intellect... and common sense...

IF I think of more I'll post bout' it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:55 pm
Dapan Chan
Well..another thread for Dapan to complain in.

Rachel's voice and attitude... (I never maxed out her affection cause I hated her)

Nuke Usamakjsagfl;jsnsldkn sf *takes no effort in spelling it's name* He's not funny he dresses like a... clown... and... he's not funny!

Evil Sakaki. I want to stab his butt for reasons told in another forum.

Shugo and Rena in the anime... OMFG talk about soap opera strange ness... too soapy for me... and my eyes and nobody wants soap.. in .. their.. aw nevermind!

Atoli and her whining. I make fun of her stupidity and all the cut scenes she's in.

Ryoko Terijima... and her.. lack of intellect... and common sense...

IF I think of more I'll post bout' it.

User Image I totally agree with all of those except Sakaki. XD  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Dapan Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:01 pm
Well, if he had the same personality he had in the first game in the first cutscene I think I would actually enjoy all the cutscenes with Sakaki in it. But since he doesn't I don't like him.

Then again... he made Atoli cry... I don't know if I should of had sympathy for Atoli or simply laugh with Sakaki.
=___= hm...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:33 pm
1.Shugo..he was really annoying and the fact that he could use the bracelet that many times without any side effects was absurd for me.
2. Sakaki... all his lectures were annoying and when he went evil, I was so happy that I got to kick the crap out of him.
3. Atoli in the begining when she kept talking about lots of unimportant things.
4. Elk after you beat Mia. He should've gotten over it. I understand he was upset but come on, holding a grudge because Kite did what he had to do? I didn't like that.
5. Bordeaux, she is a very obsessed lady. Plus after what she did to Alkaid, I couldn't wait to fight her and beat the living daylights out of her. blaugh ninja  

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:49 pm
1. Atoli: Her peaceful nature was cute in the first game, but after a while she just annoyed me. Especially the avatar fight "Look I me! I want you to look at me!". The only entertaining part was her memories. Plus, she controls a mask avatar that was completely useless in the original .hack// games.

2. Sakubo (Saku): She's just an a**. "Haaaaaaaaaseeeeeeoooooo!!!". She only became friends with Haseo to get to "Master En", and must have him in the party whenever they go to a field. She's just too damn hard to please.

3. Piros the Third (both games): His voice was too high and refers to Haseo and Kite as "He of fair eyes". Plus, he has his own song that sounds like it'd be played with a lame superhero. What is worse is that it loops and the fact that he is a legendary .hacker. I don't even attempt to raise his affection level.

4. Sakaki: Wanted to surpass the system...used Atoli to try to absorb Haseo's avatar (when she obviously controls a useless Epitaph). Stupid evil laugh, and is obviously deaf. "What? I don't think I heard that right." Plus his face has that defect on it and he was weak as hell. I just don't like him.

5. Ovan: God-modder. Nuff said. Plus, he cut off Azure Kite's arm! D:

6. Rachel: Voice actor sucked a**.

7. Matsu: Tried to kill you twice and then randomly gives you his address.

8. Yatta: Arrogant son of a b***h that gives orders but never gets his hands dirty. Go Haseo's angry speech! D:<

9. Shugo and Rena: Stole Kite and BlackRose's avatar and replaced them with kid-like horny teenager voices.

10. Mia: Stole Elk from me!!! TT^TT

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces