Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
~Grand Theft Naruto~ (RP of GTA and Naruto put together!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:09 pm
"Ok." Ryo smiled at her and went to buy a baked potato. I'm going to enjoy this food. Ryo slowwly took a bite of it. "This is great."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:13 pm
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
"Ok." Ryo smiled at her and went to buy a baked potato. I'm going to enjoy this food. Ryo slowwly took a bite of it. "This is great."

Yuri watched him eat, arms crossed.  

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:26 am
Ryo finished eating and looked over to Yuri. "So what do you want to do now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:35 pm
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)

"Wanna go to the movies?" she asked," or something.."  

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:07 pm
(Everyone redworld wanted me to tell you you can be whoever now without her really surpervising. so i'm going to be gaara too)))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:29 am
Tenten_Itachi
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)

"Yeah, let's go to the movies." Ryo smiled at her. He still was trying to figure out what she wanted from him. "What movie would you like to see? It's your choice."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:43 pm
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
Tenten_Itachi
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)

"Yeah, let's go to the movies." Ryo smiled at her. He still was trying to figure out what she wanted from him. "What movie would you like to see? It's your choice."

"A horror movie,"she said," i dont care.."

Gaara saw Ryo with some girl,"hn...maybe i'll go see him."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:50 pm
"Ok, well I don't mind anyway." Ryo begins to head to the movie theater inside the mall with Yuri. While going there, he sensed someone following him. Could that be...? Nah, it couldn't be. Could it?  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:42 pm
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
"Ok, well I don't mind anyway." Ryo begins to head to the movie theater inside the mall with Yuri. While going there, he sensed someone following him. Could that be...? Nah, it couldn't be. Could it?

She noticed somebody following them, but ignored it.

"Hn," Gaara walked up to Ryo and put a hand on his shoulder," Hey where you going Ryo?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:50 am
I knew it was him, but I didn't know that he would be here. "Heh, long time no see...Gaara." Ryo slowly turned around to face him. "Well, I'm going to the movies with my friend." Ryo began to feel a little wierd. What...what is this feeling. Why do I feel so strange. Is this Gaara's doing? No, he would attack me directly if he wanted to. Then who could be doing this? Ryo soon felt a little better, but still thought about who could have done this to him. "Hn...what are you doing in a mall? I really don't see you as a mall going type."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:26 am
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
I knew it was him, but I didn't know that he would be here. "Heh, long time no see...Gaara." Ryo slowly turned around to face him. "Well, I'm going to the movies with my friend." Ryo began to feel a little wierd. What...what is this feeling. Why do I feel so strange. Is this Gaara's doing? No, he would attack me directly if he wanted to. Then who could be doing this? Ryo soon felt a little better, but still thought about who could have done this to him. "Hn...what are you doing in a mall? I really don't see you as a mall going type."

"Hn, i'm not the mall going type," Gaara said, crossing his arms and smirking," but since i found you i think i'll join you two."

Yuri just stood there looking at both of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:32 pm
"Fine. You can come." Ryo smirked.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

RiCh-2-Be-WitH-You

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:16 pm
Ryo-kun (N.I.T.)
"Fine. You can come." Ryo smirked.

Gaara smiled," and then later we can talk."

"Your gonna have totalk infront of me," she said, crossing her arms, smiling right back at gaara.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff