Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:50 pm
Ribbin
I have been invited into Rangers alliance. I told him to let me take care of you. Of course I can't attack you. But, just stay off him for the moment and you should be safe.
alright thanks man biggrin now i can work in peace ninja oh and if you want to make it authentic....you can slander me since i wont have any sentries and i dont really care for my fame...i just need to rebuild my economy lol domokun actually...would i lose money or items if you slandered me? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:54 am
rofl i named a ninja Ibiki, after that dude on naruto with the scar and the torture marks on his head...and the shadow ways ninja looked like a cheap version of him rofl as in less detail  

squalltheknight

DarkFoxRyu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:59 am
I just joined Shadowways yesterday...looks kinda cool..once you get higher lvl...does seem kinda....long...*both ninjas on 2 day missions* o well.... lol they better bring back some $$$ or I am gonna kill them myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:01 am
DarkFoxRyu
I just joined Shadowways yesterday...looks kinda cool..once you get higher lvl...does seem kinda....long...*both ninjas on 2 day missions* o well.... lol they better bring back some $$$ or I am gonna kill them myself.
lol yeah the missions to tend to seem long and it gets a little annoying...  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:14 am
hmm...he slandered me again neutral thats the third time...oh well...its not like hes really doing anything  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:50 pm
As in he, you mean Rangers, right o.O; well, since now I"m first again, I bet his going to leave you alone and go after me some time soon @.@ his been too quiet for me. . .kinda errie.  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:10 pm
Eva Edin
As in he, you mean Rangers, right o.O; well, since now I"m first again, I bet his going to leave you alone and go after me some time soon @.@ his been too quiet for me. . .kinda errie.
lol i may have some fun in the meantime...daygons and havik are back twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:59 pm
Ooooo! Hit them where it hurts!  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:19 pm
Eva Edin
Ooooo! Hit them where it hurts!
i will indeed! twisted maybe i'll get another katana  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:10 am
alright daygons is out...now onto havik  

squalltheknight

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:12 am
and havik is now down for the count...i wonder what items he's given me biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:37 am
*Looks around* The plotting continues... and everyone seems to have forgotten about me since I'm totally left outside of the raidings and slanderings xd But then again, I've only raided Havik once and been quite calm otherwise mrgreen

I've barely seen a comp all week but I'm doing fairly well anyways 3nodding Cactus is already at 100+ fame but I can't quite figure out why my ninjas gets so lousy stats lately confused  

Vicious-Loner

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:39 pm
yeah, my friend account sucks x.X she named one of them Itachi *shrugs* and he keep failing in missions xd I dunno, I found it funny  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:00 pm
I too have a ninja named Itachi xd And a Sasuke, Neji, Hinata, Temari and Gaara mrgreen My next ninja will be a Kankuro methinks so the whole Sand family is gathered xd  

Vicious-Loner

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:02 pm
heh XD I name my ninjas after the second zelda games towns, besides, there are fewer towns then ninjas, so I have to get other names, like Fierece Deity from Majora Mask xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff