Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Missing Uchiha {PART 1} [complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you reading my fiction? (people count!!)
  Yep (+1)
View Results

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:53 pm
Chapter 23 - Training Part 2

I'm so sorry for not keeping up on reding, but I've also got to work on my series and check the other fictions *so overwhelmed*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:12 pm
This is going to be the last chapter for a while.....I'm still not done with chapter 27 I'm soooo stuck, but then again this sub-forum is practically dying so it may not seem like forever.....

I am dedicating this chapter to my dad because he was willing to listen to me talk about this fiction (even though he hates it) and help me come up with a chapter name sweatdrop

Chapter 26: Bitter Sweet

Solari got to her room and went straight to sleep. She didn’t shed a single tear, or think about one thing she would miss. She merely cursed Orochimaru until she could think of nothing else to say and that still did not seem to be enough. She went to sleep, absolutely exhausted.

She woke up the next morning to find a black dress in her room. There was a note with it saying that today there was going to be a funeral for the Hokage and all the other shinobi that were killed and that everyone was required to wear the provided outfits.

She spent the entire day in her room until it was time for the funeral. She put on the dress and found a pair of black sandals that her grandfather had given her when she became a ninja. It seemed like the right thing to wear.

She walked out of her room to find that all the shinobi were headed through the building to get to the roof where the funeral was being held. She met up with the rest of team 7 and they headed to the roof together in silence. They found Konohamaru and Iruka and went over to stand by them. The service went on in equal silence, with the exception of a few people crying, including Konohamaru. Iruka tried to comfort Konohamaru but it wasn’t working.

Solari felt like she was only going through the motions of being sad. She looked sad. She put down a flower for him. She did everything you were supposed to do when someone dies. But inside she felt dead. She had not emotions, she was empty. She didn’t feel sad that he was dead. She wasn’t angry at Orochimaru. She heard people telling her and Konohamaru how sorry they were as if they were talking to other people. She walked back to her room without seeing anything around her.

He was actually dead. It actually happened. Yesterday felt like a dream. It was hard to realize that it actually happened.

Solari lay down on her bed and put her hands over head. Things will never be the same. She thought to herself.

You’re right, they never will be.

Solari was so exhausted that she didn’t even object to Sasuke using the connection.

The door opened and Sasuke walked in, shutting it behind him.

Solari sat up and looked at him. “Is this what it felt like when Itachi killed all the Uchihas?”

“No, it was worse. I was worried that he would kill me too. I also felt betrayed.”

“Did that feeling go away after a while?”

Sasuke sat down next to her. “It did, but it was replaced with a want for revenge. I still felt betrayed, but ever sense that day I’ve never felt sad.”

Solari held her head in her hands, trying to block everything out of her head. No matter how hard she tried, she kept thinking of Orochimaru.

“I hate him,” she said suddenly.

“Who?”

“Orochimaru. I hate him and I always will. I’ll kill him some day. I swear it.”

Sasuke smiled slightly and Solari scowled at him. “What are you smiling about?” she asked him.

“That’s why you’re just like me. That is what I promised myself about Itachi.” He got up and looked out the door. “No one is in the halls anymore. Come with me I want to show you something.”

Solari followed him out of her room and out of the building. Sasuke lead her to another corner of town and through a gate with the Uchiha symbol on it.

“Sasuke do you still live here?” Solari asked astonished.

Sasuke nodded and continued in the direction of a large building in the center of the gated area. The wall surrounding the complex had the Uchiha symbol at intervals around the inside of the wall. One of them had a large crack in it.

Sasuke led her all the way to the front door of the largest building and stopped.

“This is my home. I’ve been thinking about it for a while and I thought that you should move in here with me. We are siblings right?”

Solari was speechless. She had also thought about living with Sasuke, but these thoughts normally flitted through her mind and were then pushed aside. She had never seriously considered it.

“I don’t think that now is a good time for me to make that decision,” she finally said.

Sasuke looked somewhat disappointed. “How come?”

“Well, I’m worried about Konohamaru. Sandaime was his grandfather. he might not take his death and me moving out too well. I should just help him for a little bit.”

“I get it.”

“But after everything with Konohamaru is settled, then I’ll move in here.”

Sasuke looked disappointed, but also seemed to understand. “Yeah I get it.”

Solari turned to leave. “Well, I’ll see you later Sasuke.”

The next few days were uneventful. Solari helped rebuild building here and there and trained some more. One day she was heading back from training when she passed Naruto and Jiraiya. They both had bags and were leaving the village.

“Where are you two going?” she asked as they passed.

“Ero-sennin is taking me out to help him search for the Fifth Hokage,” Naruto said with a huge grin on his face.

“I thought I told you not to call me ‘ero-sennin.’ My name is Jiraiya-sama, the toad sage and one of the three legendary sannin of Konohagakure.” Jiraiya looked proud.

“Yeah whatever Ero-sennin. I wanna go. You said that you would teach me a move stronger than that chidori thing Sasuke did during the Chunin Exam.”

Jiraiya looked annoyed as he left the village with Naruto.

A few minutes later, Solari passed Sasuke who was sprinting towards the exit of the village.

“Have you seen Naruto?” he panted, skidding to a hault in front of her.

“Yeah I have. He was just leaving the village with Jiraiya-sama. Naze (Why)?”

“Itachi is here, and he is after Naruto.” He ran out of the village, leaving her behind.

Solari was confused, but she figured that if Sasuke didn’t ask her to come then she shouldn’t come. She continued back into the village, had some lunch, and then went to help Iruka rebuild the academy.

The rest of the day went by rather uneventfully. Until, that is, Gai came running in to the village carrying an unconscious Sasuke.

Solari ran up to him and asked what happened, but he did not respond. Gai merely continued towards the hospital without saying a word. Solari followed him in and watched as he passed Sasuke to some medic-nin. The medic-nin went through a door and Solari knew that she couldn’t follow him anymore. She threw herself down in a chair and waited. She knew that after about 1 hour, at the longest, she would be able to find out what happened and she decided to wait.

After about 15 minutes she heard someone calling her name. “Solari-chan, what are you doing here?” It was Senshi.

Solar stood up and faced Senshi. “Sasuke was brought here by Gai-san. I wanted to know what happened.”

A slight frown appeared on Senshi’s face. “Well he would be in the emergency ward for the time being. But that isn’t where I work so I don’t know anything. I could go find out. Do you want me to?” Solari nodded. “Then wait here I’ll be right back.”

Senshi disappeared behind the doors and came back much sooner then Solari had expected. “Gai didn’t know what had happened and Sasuke is unconscious. But Chyako-iemoto, the head medic-nin there, says that he is suffering from an extreme mental attack.”

“Can I see him?” Solari asked.

“Not yet. Come back tomorrow. You will then.”

Feeling disappointed, Solari left the hospital to go train more.

Solari had been outside training until the sun set. It was only then she decided to go back. She turned to head toward the village when she heard a voice.

“Are you Uchiha Solari?”

Solari turned to see two men. They were both dressed in odd black robes with red clouds on them. The taller of the two had a large sword on his back.

“Yeah. What’s it to you?” She said.

The shorter man stepped forward. Solari saw his eyes, he had the Sharingan.

“So you’re the girl I saw in Sasuke’s memories. I never knew I had a little sister.”

She realized who this was. “Itachi?”

The man looked her in the eye and she felt scared. Something she never really expected to happen when she met him.

He grabbed her left arm and Solari felt her shoulder twinge as it was pulled on. “You’re very lucky. I used the Mangkyou Sharingan on Sasuke, so I can’t do the same to you.” He threw her down to the ground with unexpected strength. “So I wonder, are you worth keeping alive? I could just kill you here.”

Solari knew what he meant. He wanted to fight her. She drew her katana and faced him, waiting for him to make the first move.

They stood facing each other, waiting. Finally, Itachi pulled a kunai out of nowhere. “That is one difference between you and Sasuke. Sasuke would’ve attacked me first.” He threw the kunai and Solari deflected it with the katana.

Solari saw Itachi’s eyebrows rise before he ran at her. She continued to deflect all his attacks with her katana until he very quickly managed to knock her to the ground.

She dropped her katana and Itachi picked it up. He held it up to her neck as she lay defenseless on the ground.

“I think I’ll let you suffer the same fate as Sasuke.”

“How? You may have killed my family by blood, but I never knew any of them. I don’t hate you anywhere near as much as Sasuke does.”

“Well then in that case, I will kill you.” He swung the katana at her and she pushed it out of the way, ignoring the deep cut she got across her left arm.

“What makes you think that I still don’t live the same way her does? He wants to kill you, he has lived only to kill you. That is the same for me. Only, unlike Sasuke, I don’t outwardly obsess as much. You’re so clueless.” She spat at the ground at his feet.

At this Itachi picked her up and threw her against a tree. He then turned to the taller man. “Kisame, we should go, I need to rest.” Kisame nodded and they walked away without a second look back at Solari.

Solari wiped a trickle of blood from her mouth and sheathed her katana. Seeing how dark it was she turned and headed back towards the village, thinking that she would check on Sasuke one more time.

She reached the hospital and went to the front desk. She asked the woman where she could find Senshi.

“She should be in room 154. You can go find her if you want. Oh and are you sure you’re okay?”

Solari caught a glimpse of herself in a window. She was bruised and still had some blood by her mouth.

“It may not look it but I’m actually fine.”

The woman nodded and Solari headed back towards room 154. She found Senshi there checking on someone while the slept. Solari stood in the doorway for a moment and when Senshi did not notice her, she knocked quietly on the door frame.

“Oh Solari-chan. Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine. I just had a run in with Itachi, that’s all.”

“What is he doing back? It’s because of him that Kakashi-san is in the hospital.”

“Well anyway, I was just wondering how Sasuke was doing.”

“He’s still asleep. We aren’t sure of his condition but we can keep him stable for 2 weeks at the most. Jiraiya-sama went to go get Tsunade-sama. She is a great medic-nin, she’ll help him.”

Solari was only somewhat reassured by this. She was worried about the persuasion skills of Naruto and Jiraiya. What if they didn’t get Tsunade-sama to come? She pushed these thoughts to the back of her head.

“Oh, Solari-chan one more thing. I recently took a test for medic-nins. If I passed then I was considered qualified enough to have a student. I did pass. I remembered how quickly you picked up that first jutsu I showed you and I was wondering if you wanted to be my student.”

Solari shook her head. “I don’t think you have the right person Senshi-san. It took me hours to get that jutsu down.”

“Yes but it was an incredibly advanced jutsu and you had no previous medical training. So with those things in mind, a few hours is considered fast.”

Solari sat down in a chair, thinking about whether she should do this or not. After a few moments, she made up her mind. “Yeah I’ll do it.”

Senshi smiled. “That’s great. So be back here tomorrow first thing in the morning. I’ll let the staff know.”

Solari spoke to the floor. “So I guess I have to call you Senshi-sensei now, don’t I?”

“You could, but I noticed that you never seem to call Kakashi ‘Kakashi-sensei.’ Why is that?”

“Complicated reasons. But you’re teaching me something totally different so I don’t mind calling you sensei.” She stood up out of the chair. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow Senshi-sensei.”

“Right, oh and Solari-chan, Try not to look bloody and beat up tomorrow.”

Remembering how beat up she looked, Solari nodded. “Don’t worry I won’t.”

Honorifics Explained:
In the next few chapters I wil be useing two uncommon honorifics: iemoto and kohai. This is what they mean/how they are used.
Iemoto (家元): -An is an even more polite version of sensei used for the highest ranking person heading a school or group. (According to Wikipedia)
Kohai (後輩): -It is used to refer to or address juniors, though it might be considered somewhat insulting or overly condescending in some circles to refer to someone as kōhai directly—kun is frequently used toward kōhai in direct address. (According to Wikipedia)
-This is the opposite of "-sempai," and is used toward underclassmen in school or newcomers in the workplace. (According to the 'Honorifics Explained' section of every CLAMP manga)

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:05 pm
Nice Chapter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:37 pm
Chapter 25: The Third Test - Part 2

I'm almost caught up ^.^

It's a really good story  

Maeve Avari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:48 am
Interesting... So Itachi was too exhausted to do much, then. That would make sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:06 pm
Ha! I caught up with another fanfiction! And...thanks for attempting to wait for me to come back. (shifts slightly) . Sorry about the absence. So, she'll be training to become a medic-nin later? That's cool, but I can't help but think that only girls are learning medical techniques, even in the canon. I remember this being discussed when Ino revealed that she had a healing jutsu that she wanted to use on Asuma.

So...if they don't wake up after two weeks, they have to be taken off life-support and they die?  

Lady Okori

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:23 pm
Well at first I didn't want her to learn medical stuff because Sakura does that, then I thought about PART 2 and realized that it would helpful for her to know some medical stuff. 'Stuff,' it's such a descriptive word LoL.

P.S. Does anyone think they know what is going to happen in PART 2 or the end of PART 1?
P.P.S. I'm still working on Chapter 27 after I think a month, but it's really hard. it should be up soon I hope!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:33 pm
I dunno. Maybe Solari's gonna go after Orochimaru, since it's pretty close to the time-skip, if you were planning on doing that as well, like I am. Isn't it so useful? You can just say that something 'happened', and you don't have to go into detail. It's like an author's shortcut! XD.

On a side-note: Wow! Look at the colors! xD.  

Lady Okori

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:41 pm
Thanks, I love the colors!! I'm working on Chapter 27 right now and I'm totally stuck. Tsunade just came (the chapter spans a large period of time) and now that it's going back into the plotline I'm forgetting what happened in the anime/manga and it's driving me crazy. So I'm just making it all up one sentance at a time.

Oh and also, PART 2 of this story crosses over with a few chapters in 'Perfect Little Tragedy' so I'm thinking about that instead, and it's not really helping much  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:20 pm
Ha! I finally finished chapter 27!!! The end is lame and abrupt, but it's better than working on it for another month. I hope It's not horrible.

Chapter 27: To Be A Medic-Nin

Solari went to the hospital first thing in the morning to find Senshi waiting for her.

“Ohayo Senshi-sensei,” Solari said with a quick wave. “Senshi-sensei, it doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue does it?” She laughed.

Senshi smiled. “No it doesn’t. So, let’s get started, shall we? I talked to Chyako-iemoto and she said that you first need to learn about the human body.” She handed Solari a thick leather-bound book. It was scarlet with big black letters that read: The Human Body 2nd edition. At the bottom in smaller letters it said: Updated with information on the effect of Chakra on Human organs.

“During the morning you will read and study this. In the afternoon you practice certain techniques on animals to refine your skills or come with me as I check up on people. It’ll be boring, but if you go through it as fast as the first thing I taught you, you will get to the interesting stuff quickly.”

Solari took the book from Senshi with a small nod. Senshi motioned for her to follow and Senshi brought her to an office in the back of the hospital. “This is Chyako-iemoto’s office. She said that you can study in here so you can be undisturbed. Well I’ll see you at my lunch break, if I get one. It’s been busy lately because of the invasion.” Senshi left the room with a small wave.

Solari sat down behind the desk and began to read. To her amazement, the book was actually interesting. It wasn’t just text with no end in sight. There were diagrams and pictures which she studied avidly.

A few hours later Senshi came back. Solari looked up, shocked. The morning had gone by so fast.

“Well?” Senshi asked sitting in a chair opposite her. “Now that you’ve been reading are you ready to run out of the hospital for something more interesting?”

Solari shook her head. “Actually, I think that this is fascinating.”

“Well that’s good. Now how about some lunch? We can go out somewhere if you want, just for your first day.”

“Sure, should I just leave the book here?”

“Hai, just put it in the corner of the desk.”

Solari put the book down and the two of them went out to lunch.

When they got back to the hospital Senshi handed Solari a stack of files.

“These are all the people with minor injuries currently residing in the hospital. Because you are new at this all you are going to do is read me what is on the charts and observe what I do. Oh and just to be more formal, make sure you address me as ‘Takanata-sensei’ in front of patients. So now tell me, who is the first person on our list?”

“Hai,” Solari opened the first file. “Tatami Iwashi, room 217.” They began walking towards his room, and Solari continued to read the file. “He sustained several deep cuts during the fight and despite the work of emergency medic-nin the cuts refuse to heal and there is a possibility of infection.”

Senshi made a small disapproving sound as Solari read this.

“What’s the matter?” Solari asked, she was sure she had read the report right, so she didn’t understand why Senshi had done that.

“Emergency medic-nin, that’s the problem. It’s a good principle but when put into effect you find that they are often too absorbed in fighting or staying alive to notice that someone is actually injured. When they do notice, half the time their work is quick and misses too many crucial things.”

“Wow, I never thought of it that way.”

They finally reached room 217. Before they got in, Senshi stopped.

“This is your first time doing anything like this Solari-chan. I want you to read the description one more time as a formality then stay silent unless I ask you a question. Simply observe. If I end up using any medical justu, feel free to use your Sharingan, but nothing else.”

“Hai,” Solari responded with a small nod.

Senshi opened the door and the two of them walked in.

“Konnichiwa Tatami-san. O genki desu ka (How are you feeling)?” Senshi said walking over to him.

“I’ve been better, obviously,” he said with a small grin.

“Uchiha-kohai, could you read me the file?” Senshi asked without looking at Solari.

“Hai Takanata-sensei. Tatami Iwashi, age 23. Brought into the hospital with numerous cuts on the chest, abdomen, and neck. Only treatment so far has been from emergency medic-nin in the field at the time he sustained the injuries.”

Solari noticed that this time Senshi refrained from making a sound when she mentioned the emergency medic team. Senshi proceed to check the bandages and clean the wound while Solari watched.

The rest of the afternoon went like that. Solari would read the file then watch, in silence, what Senshi was doing. Around sunset Senshi told her that they were done for the day.

“Can I go visit Sasuke?” Solari asked.

“Yes you can. If there is anyone else visiting him please tell them that visiting hours are over and they have to leave. You can stay longer though because you now work .at the hospital.”

“Arigatou Senshi-sensei”

Solari found out what room Sasuke was in, then headed in that direction. She reached the room to find Sakura sitting next to his bed.

“Konbanwa (Good Evening) Sakura,” Solari said, shutting the door behind her.

Sakura turned around to face her. “Konbanwa Solari. What are you doing here?”

Solari pulled a chair up next to Sakura. “He’s my brother, what wouldn’t I be doing here?”

“Good point.”

“Oh and visiting hours are over. You have to leave now.”

Sakura looked at her with a confused look on her face. “If visiting hours are over the how did you get in?”

“I work here, I’m now officially a medic-nin in training,” Solari explained expressionlessly.

“Oh, I get it.” Sakura looked disappointed, but left the room.

Solari was now alone with Sasuke. He was unconscious. Solari wasn’t quite sure what to do, if he was in the hospital for a physical wound then she would’ve entered his mind to see how his body was dealing with the wound and healing process. But Senshi had told her that this was a mental attack. That meant that if she entered his mind, she could suffer the same fate, or in the worst case Sasuke could die.

Solari ended up only spending 5 minutes with Sasuke. She spent the entire time thinking about Orochimaru. She didn’t want to and it didn’t start out that way. She started thinking about Itachi, based off of what happened when she encountered him, she was able to guess that it was he who put Sasuke in this condition. Her thoughts had moved from there to people who seemed to live to cause pain. This had brought her to Orochimaru.

When she left the room she headed straight for her house and went to bed. The day had been exhausting and she needed to do something besides think about Orochimaru.

The next week and a half was almost exactly the same. Solari was actually allowed to help with certain things in the hospital, even it if took a large amount of convincing on Senshi’s part. She had also stopped visiting Sasuke. Solari had come to the conclusion that if he wasn’t better yet, then there was really no hope until Tsunade arrived. She still wanted to visit him, but every time we went in that room she thought of Orochimaru. Now she only stopped by each day to tell Sakura to leave. Even just being near the room seemed to make her think of Orochimaru now. She hated every second she spent thinking about Sasuke because it only brought more thoughts of the man that she had promised herself she would kill.

10 mornings after Solari became Senshi’s apprentice, a woman bust through the doors of the hospital. She had blonde hair and wore a green coat. She was accompanied by a girl with black hair and clothes to match who was carrying a pig.

Solari and Senshi were doing their normal round, checking on different patients, when Senshi stopped.

“Tsunade-sama,” Senshi whispered under her breath.

Solari looked at the woman again. “That’s Tsunade-sama?” she asked with a shocked expression. It felt odd to her to have any sort of expression other than anger or hate on her face. That’s all the emotion she had showed these past days since the Hokage’s funeral.

“Ohayo gozaimasu Tsunade-sama,” Senshi said with a small bow. Solari followed suit.

“Can you show me where to find Uchiha Sasuke and Hatake Kakashi?” She asked abruptly.

Senshi nodded. “I’m not sure what room Kakashi-san is in but I will check. Uchiha-kohai, take Tsunade-sama to Sasuke-kun.”

Solari nodded and motioned for Tsunade and the other woman to follow her.

After a few minutes of silence, the other woman addressed Solari. “My name is Shizune, how about you?” she asked with a smile.

“Uchiha Solari,” Solari responded quickly.

“It’s nice to meet you Solari-chan. But I heard that Sasuke-kun was the only Uchiha left besides Itachi.”

The mention of Itachi forced Solari to unwilling follow the thought track that she had followed so many times these past 10 days. She knew that the path ended in Orochimaru.

Solari bit her lip in an attempt to stop her anger. She could feel herself shaking with rage.

“Shizune,” Tsunade said abruptly. “I think you should just stop talking now.”

“Hai,” Shizune said with a quick nod. The pig nodded too.

They reached Sasuke’s room in silence and Solari lead then in.

“Shizune, I need you to take Solari out of here while I work with Sasuke.”

“But do you know what happened to Sasuke?” Solari asked. She wanted this done as soon as possible.

“Jiraiya told me everything. Considering he was there, I think he knows more than you.”

Solari crossed her arms. She understood what Tsunade was saying but there were less offensive way to say it. She followed Shizune out of the room.

“So,” Shizune began once they were in the hall. “You must really care about Sasuke.”

“He’s my brother, of course I care about him.” Solari leaned up against the wall and stared at the door.

Shizune must have found something about this answer odd, because she said nothing else.

A little while later, Tsunade stepped out of the room. “He’s sleeping, after some recovery time he should be fine.”

Solari was so relieved that she sighed a sigh of relief and sunk down the wall.

“Now, I’m also looking for -” Before Tsunade could finish her sentence, Gai came rushing down the hall, almost crying.

“Please, I need you to look at my student. Only you can help him.”

Solari thought she saw Tsunade roll her eyes as she allowed Gai to lead her away. She didn’t feel like she had to be part of this group so Solari went off to tell Senshi where Tsunade had gone. After she did this Senshi said that they were done for the day and Solari went back home.

Next chapter starts out with a Konohamaru scene! I thought that their relationship needed a little bit more story time before the Sound Four shows up.  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:16 pm
Ah, more of Konohamaru-chibi, ne? I'd like that.

And I hope Solari gets good at medic-nin'ing. And here comes Granny Tsunade! *dodges fist* And Gai want's her to heal Lee-san... Is that how he is able to fight again?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:22 pm
Yeah, if I remember it correctly, she's the reason that he was able to help fight Kimimaro. Also, she was the reason he was drunk while fighting, because she left sake on his desk instead of the medicine he was supposed to drink. Hehe, whoops.  

Lady Okori

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:59 am
xRyuuki
Yeah, if I remember it correctly, she's the reason that he was able to help fight Kimimaro. Also, she was the reason he was drunk while fighting, because she left sake on his desk instead of the medicine he was supposed to drink. Hehe, whoops.

I see... *giggle snicker*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:19 pm
Yeah that's how it happened. Lee wasn't recovered but went anyway and took Tsunade's sake.... rofl rofl  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:01 pm
I'm all caught up!

Well, those where both interesting! I like where this story is leading.

Hear's to your dad for the title! xp  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games