Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Boys reading Twilight = bad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muzik_Freek

Conservative Werewolf

10,425 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:08 pm
my friends kept pestering me to read it, telling me I would fall in love w/ it....i read the first 13 pages and stopped because my friend wanted it back...i was lik, okay I'll rent it sometime and finish it.........well, my very good friend cullen_vampire made an Twilight RP!!! and wanted me to join it, so I said ok and joined, not having even finished the book. I had bought the book, but hadn't gotten around to reading it, so i thought i would, so i could learn more about my character.......ANYWAY....point being, the friend who actually got me to read the book was a guy....so no, I don't think it is bad for guys to read twilight....in fact, I tthink it is kinda romantic/cool if a guy reads twilight and new moon!!!

((sorry about the supper long rant peeps....heh sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:45 pm
I don't care... ninja  

The Nightmare Of Squid

Dare-2-Sing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:25 pm
i say twilight is a book for anyone who enjoys reading it! boy or girl should not matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:30 pm
If its TWILIGHT, its always ok. But, I mean, a guy reading something like... princess diaries or the sisterhood of the travelling pants... like, omg. just no =D
(I tried getting a friend to read it =( im still trying)  

xlightwingx

Gracious Inquisitor

Ddoepke92

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:09 am
A lot of boys at my school have read it. Well...okay, not A LOT, but some.
I think is perfectly fine if guys read Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse (4 more days!!).
Don't let other people influence you. Read what you want.
If I saw you reading it, I would come up to you and start talking (something in common). It could be a real chick magnet wink .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 am
I can't wait to read the next book. I want to know what happens! I might read it at home, and then when I get to school, let a few people borrow it. I just think I'm going to buy it.
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

Mr Flowers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:20 am
I read twilight.... no one complains.... but thats probably because everyone thinks gay, which I'm not and I hold no grudge against homoexuality. BUT I'M NOT GAY! Although half my friend base is 90% girl, thats how I got the book. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:52 pm
I have nothing against Gay's either. I have two Bi friends, at that.
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

hollow_shinigami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:32 pm
well, i read it. and i thought it was one of the best books ive ever read. i read new moonn too. now im reading eclipse and im dang proud of it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:33 pm
hollow_shinigami
well, i read it. and i thought it was one of the best books ive ever read. i read new moonn too. now im reading eclipse and im dang proud of it!

and im not gay. but, like you, i got nothing against them. unless they hit on me, then there is a problem. lol  

hollow_shinigami

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:50 am
Then if you were me, you'd have a problem... o.0

Yeah, I'm not gay either. But the books are fine.
Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:22 am
XxfushigipinayxX
I respect guys that read Twilight or New Moon because they're willing to read novels that are dubbed "chick books" and all that. Personally, it's ridiculous. Books are for everyone, and assigning them to different genders is unbelievable.

I totally agree, boys who read books like that are smart enough to understand, that books like that, are for all genders. 3nodding

Sakura_winter

--The Original Kaiya--

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:08 pm
I agree with most of the comments here the book isn't a chick book anyway it can go either way it's not like there is only girls throughout the whole book. It's a very good read and I'm going to force onto some of my guy friends at school.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:31 pm
Maybe I could force a few people to read it as well. I do have Eclipse now!
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

Fytie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:06 pm
No It's not bad for a guy to read the book! Those books are meant for everyone, and plus, if you read it, that means you're sensitive or just awesome, and that makes you VERY attractive. whee  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff