Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:58 pm
"No! Don't fight! It doesn't matter what I did to you, you still might be able to die. And I don't want to bring you back again." Mizuumi stood up and watched Itachi and Atekeru. You idiot! You just said that outloud and Itachi could have heard you say that. So..? You just said you brought Atekeru back to life, do you know what that means? No. Baka. It means that if anybody found out they could use you for their own. But I'm not stupid I won't. Yeah, but what if he finds out about your demon? He won't I'll hide my ears. She tied her headband lightly around her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:03 pm
A black cloud of energy started to surround Atekeru again. He started performing taejutsu faster, and quickly slipped behind Itachi. He attempted to stab him, but Itachi punched him in the face sending him flying back, and dropped the sword. Itachi picked up the sword, now hovering over Atekeru, thrust the sword through him, the sword now stuck in the ground. Atekeru simply coughed, and threw a shuriken at Itachi's head.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:07 pm
Mizuumi could feel the sword go through her as she watched Itachi shove it into Atekeru and nothing happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:10 pm
The kunai missed, and Itachi, of all people, was shocked that Atekeru was not dead.

((I have to leave, dinner. I'll be back tomorrow))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:12 pm
That's not good. Mizuumi took some senbon and threw them aiming at Itachi's throat hoping they would hit.
(Ok.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:52 pm
Reks jumped from the tree he was hiding in. clenching his hands into one fist, surounded by black flames, he aimed to hit Itachi in the head.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:28 pm
Unfortunately, Itachi moved out of the way of the attack, and Reks missed, but kept on his feet when he landed. Itachi said, "I have no time for this." And rushed out of the area in a hurry. "Well, he'll be back, but not for a while." Atekeru said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:35 pm
"He better not come back to this place." Mizuumi fixed her hair to cover any remaining fur. "And...you're sure you didn't feel a thing when he stabbed you?" She asked Atekeru.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:42 pm
"Yeah, I didn't feel anything at all." Atekeru put his sword back into its holder and went over to sit down against a tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:26 pm
"Ok. Is there any mark of it?" Mizuumi looked at Atekeru when he sat down.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:40 pm
Atekeru took his coal gunner jacket off to see a huge mark slicing through his shirt, but his skin was not affected at all. "Well, the sword cut my shirt, but it didn't slice my skin at all... although the sword clearly went through me...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:08 pm
Mizuumi looked at where there should be a hole through him. "What have I trully done to him?" She whispered to herself.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:44 pm
What.... what the hell is wrong?? Reks thought, examining the spot too. He poked it a couple of times, then looked at his sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:20 am
A girl wearing a red and blue kimono with long purple hair walked towards the group of three. "H-hello? I-is th-that y-y-you Mi-Mizu-zuumi?" She coughed a bit after asking.  

Hopelessly x_x Alone

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:43 pm
"Hey, Mizuumi, is that one of your friends?" Atekeru stood up, brushing away some dirt off of his shirt, and looked at the unfamiliar person.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff