Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Kawaii_Water

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:00 pm
hi umm i am aimi and i just finished reading twilight and new moon a week ago and i fell in LOVE heart it wuz strange dat i couldnt resist da urge to keep reading and flipping da pages and twilight and new moon were the books dat i had read da fastest in my entire life.... cuz i've never finished a 100+ paged book in less than 3 days and twilight and new moon has 500+ pages and sadly i am a very very slow slow SLOW reader sweatdrop so i thought dat wu real unusual for me reading so fast! my favorite characters in da book are edward and alice cullen i like alice becuz she kind of resembles me in her personality and styles and looks even ^.^ based on her description from the book my liking love for edward cullen cant be put into words tho sorry.... he's just impossibly irresistable to not fall in love with ^.^

some things i also like:
music, anime, random things, fashion, bunny, penguin, strawberry, apple, designing, art, dance, singing, and well more info on me can be seen on my profile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:46 pm
Hi! I'm Rhoswenn. I'm seventeen and a senior in high school..

I accidentally stumbled upon Twilight when I was browsing through the book section in WalMart. I had never heard of the book or anything, but I picked it up, read the back, and was interested. I had always had a little thing for vampires, so I bought it. It sat on my nightstand for a few days, and then I started reading it.

I was hooked. Lol.. I took it to school and read the back to my friends and then (no exaggeration) loaned it to twelve of my friends. They all read it and then went out and bought them. I'm proud to say I started the Twilight obsession at my school. Lol..  

Rhoswenn

krnpridegurlie90

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:42 am
hi im sharon and i just turned 17 and a senior this year.

i came across twilight because i had to do a summer reading thing for school and twilight happened to be on there, plus my friend said it was a really good book and it turned out to be one of my favorites.

well i think thats about it. if anybody wants to talk to me just comment me. plus i love endless talks about books...yes im a nerd too. lol

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:18 pm
my name is shelby and im 13 but will be 14 in august. i love the
Twilight series and i cant wait until Eclipse comes out. i am very random
and say things like emo llamas..................XD. my favorite bands are
My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Linkin Park,
3 Days Grace, Evanescence, Nickelback, and The Used. My favorite color
is black. My celeb mancandy is Brendon Urie. i luv him!!!!!!!!!!!! heart  

Shaggins Symphonic

xMarionette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:36 am
well hello my name is well mikari um my real name is Catherine.
i like to draw in my spare time and edit pictures on my computer. and this summer i stared reading
much usually i don't but one of friends introduced me
to the twilight book and now i can't stop reading. thats weird well
for me. um i also like to rp but i like to make it up
not use the same story line as other book, shows, movies ect.

well i don't really know what else to put but yea XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:37 pm
User Image

hi.
;D
i'm hand jive, or sophie, if you prefer.
twilight and new moon are my favorite books, i've read them both about six times. xD
reading, writing, dancing, playing sports, surfing the web, taking photos, and drawing are my big pass times.
so, go me?

User Image

pathetic alcoholic

Rikuslight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:20 pm
Yo, Rikuslight (or Dani if ya want) is the name...I LOVE these books! Finally, a vampire romance with action and drama that I can actually READ!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:36 pm
Hello Im Leira!

I had never heard of Twilight until two days ago when my friend gave me that book for my birhtday. I started two days ago and finished today. :Whee: I could NOT put it down. lol

Im a huge twilight fan as you can see, and already on my shopping list for money being saved up I WILL buy the next book. I heard there is four to the series xd .

Aside from twilight obsessing I like anime,manga.
I hope to be a English teacher with novelism as a side.
I speak French Canadian, Mandarin Chinese and of coarse english. rolleyes
I with my schools band I play mallet percussion and bassoon.

I hope I meet you other twilight obsesser too! razz  

Strings of Destiny

pb ghost

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:01 pm
Hey! i'm disco. heart
I'm a pretty big fan of twilight/new moon, it's not THE BEST BOOK EVER but I like it. it's fun to read, which is good. I just don't like Edward.
yes, yes, rant at me, I have my reasons.

other than that, I like musical theater (it is my LIFE), church (my life when I'm not doing theater) shopping, eating, sleeping, playing video games... and RPing! heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:24 am
Hi! My name's Shevi or you could call me Shev if you want. I have been obsessed with Twilight since last year. I can't get enough of it. I'm 17 and I go to an all girls school where everyone loves Twilight and New Moon. I can't wait for the next book to come out. Counting down the days. Edward is the BEST! Edward/Bella is my OTP.  

miz_understood09

Nekairu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:33 am
Hi, my name's Katrina. I'm fourteen years old, and I love Twilight and New Moon. I first learned about Twilight from the compliments of my friend, and then my other friend persuaded me to read it. So I read it. And bought it. And loved it.

Actually, I found it excruciating boring and uneventful, but I couldn't stop reading. Something under the longevity of scenes and descriptions, and events not happening, there was emotion and just something that made me wanna keep reading.

Anyways, I love to roleplay, write stories, draw, design websites, read, listen to music and go out. =] Manga and anime are my loves; (I have a thing for Digimon. It's definitely my favourite above all.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:14 pm
hey!

i just finished twlight and new moon this week. i devour them! lol
i just can't wait for eclipse to come out! gosh! it seems so long to wait.
i imagine you poor people who have read the two first books way before me.
how did you survive? seriously! lol

anyways, im glad to be here with you guyd!

see ya!  

SHEROXX

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:35 pm
My name is Moontide Love. Everyone can call me Moontide...or you can just shorten that to Moon. Whatever you prefer!!! I'm 15 years old. I first read Twilight in May, 2007. Now (July, 2007), I've read both Twilight and New Moon twice. Twilight is my favorite. As for my favorite characters, I just love all the Cullens. Edward and Alice are my favorites.

I also love anime and manga. My favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and InuYasha. I'm a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan and I also love Harry Potter.

Sorry this was so long, but now you have a pretty good idea of what I like! Thanks for letting me join this guild!

Moontide Love  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:08 am
*waves* Hello! My name is Asuna. I am 25 (Yeah I'm old) and I love Twilight/New Moon. I like the storyline. For me this series is a 'light' read (I can finish them in a day) they are also a default for me. When I am feeling down I re-read them. 3nodding One time I almost broke down in tears because I had misplaced my copy of Twilight! So yeah...I guess I'm obsessed...but *shrug* its ok..  

LithiaStar

MyLittleDecoy16

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:49 pm
hey whats up??
My names Reah!
Fav. charecter is Alice  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers