Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:58 pm
Laurence looks as the vampies race after the wolves.
"Can they ever sedate there bloodlust?"
he thought. He turned and started for Forks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:25 am
The others started at her in disbelief. ''Well! Answer me!'' She barked loudly. ''Estelluna, we don't have time or flash backs!So what if I stopped you from killing your pack members!'' He yelled back at me. ''Shut up!'' She yelled at him, as she slashed his eye. She turned back to them. ''I should have killed you the first day we met. If I did, I would be happier. Oh, and for you, answer the question, and your already late for the girl, their is nothing you can do. It's futile, give up, but come with me, after you answer the who is precious to you!''  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:55 pm
Rachel, soon after coming into the area for a silent walk, is infuriated by the amount of noise, being generally a quiet person...thing, this irritated her more than it should. Knocking over trees in her rage, she happens upon Laurence, who appears to be on his way back to Forks. Stopping silently, she glares at him, her brown eyes glassing over, fury made her thirsty. throught gritted teeth she mutters,

"what...is....going...on?"

it was little more than a whisper, but she knew he heard, she waiting impatiently, her telekinesis itching to destroy something in her irate state.

"WELL?" she demanded.

ps interruption, i cant get my signature to work!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:12 pm
OK, here we go! Moving on where we left off.

She peered at Laurence with glaring eyes waiting for his response  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:39 pm
kanangirl123
OK, here we go! moving on where we left off

She peered at him with glaring eyes waiting for his response

Please read the newer rules, please capitalize.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:04 pm
Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess
kanangirl123

I apologize profusely redface , shall we continue?  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:24 pm
kanangirl123
Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess
kanangirl123

I apologize profusely redface , shall we continue?

It's alright, just try to keep it clean. You can go to the beach, a showdown is going on, right now.

Ezradell lookedat them angry, seeing weakness and looking inside to see their weakness. A spot opened, and he attacked, giving the girl to Estelluna. He stopped and looked them in the eye. ''Your gonna get hurt, you need to leave, now. If you don't, but, wait, stay for a second more. You will see something great.''  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:53 pm
Yes, I'm unconscious.

Who killed all whose siblings?

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:57 pm
Uh..I almost killed Jacob, and were at the beach. I'm asking them who is good to them. Read the other post. And, you should wake up as a wolf.

''The story of her past. You shouldn't think she's weak, she is a part of the Volturi family. A story of what she is doing this for.'' Ezradell whispered to the Cullens.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:24 pm
Impatient and irritated, Rachel tore past Laurence, not waiting for his response. She shook her head as she continued to run through the forest.

Anger drove her faster and she found the beach within a matter of minutes, she watched the going-ons, and did not understand. But she wanted to, she really did.

Slowly approaching the....could she call it a fight? She smelled werewolf, it became apparent that this wasn't just for fun. Regardless of what it was, she strode up, almost hoping that she would escape notice....almost.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:50 pm
Ezradell noticed her, ''Hey kid, what are you doing here? You came here to hear the story?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:10 pm
Looking directly at the speaker, Rachel gave her a long once-over. Deciding that she, at the very least, wasn't hostile, Rachel nodded her head curtly, just once.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:34 pm
''Okay listen, she will tell you something.'' ''Ezradell! Come here! Now, listen closely, a long time ago, a flower poped on this Earth. It was the first ever, and from it a girl arose. She was to bring peace to those who need it most. Beings without love, she would take them, and others to a place called Paradise. Were wolves would rule fairly, the girl would awake every 100 years. Now, once she would awake, each time was a full moon. When the moon is red, the world will fall. That is when we lead to Paradise. And each time a full moon, each wolf is to bite two people. To out pack we have biten Edward and this girl. But, while this girl is complete, Edward is not. But, he will soon be. The wounda have healed quicker in the moonlight. So faith is sealed. For myself, I was brought here, as a test, to see if they could morph vampire with wolf, and that's why I'm stronger. I killed my siblings because my parents, my wolf parents, since my Volturi mother and father kicked me out, cuase I was a misfit. I killed them, because, mother and father liked them more. And, then I was outcast, Ezradell stopping me from killing others that were not hurting me. Then I met them, I still today don't know what love is. It makes you weak, I know that.''  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games