Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:16 am
Wow, that's really sad... I saw you'd typed Sebastian Shaw (I feel the same, btw), yet I read it as Sebatian Shaw... Farscape on the brain, I guess... Somebody even gave a presentation on it in Japanese yesterday. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:34 am
stare did I mention that I hate speeches? stressed stressed stressed  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:09 pm
eek Nooo... Really? blaugh Me too, and I have to do one tomorrow... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:12 pm
i wish i could make a speech on something i actually wanted to talk about... not lifetime subjects like having homosexual parents and the relationship they have with their kids in a persuasive essay promoting it.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:27 pm
Ugh. Most of the time, my speech topics aren't bad, and I'm lucky enough to very rarely have them anyways. Tomorrow's is a topic of choice, as long as we know enough Japanese to talk about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:39 pm
i like giving speeches... i gave a speech at my graduation. good times...

at the end of my speech i read off the jedi code. like five people knew what i was talking about.  

Tiderion

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:41 pm
lucky you...

i get stuck with "contemporary" issues for class, such as divorce, homosexuality, and......

and.....

love.... i hate trying to do that one... especially abortion...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:46 pm
Nelowulf
lucky you...

i get stuck with "contemporary" issues for class, such as divorce, homosexuality, and......

and.....

love.... i hate trying to do that one... especially abortion...
abortion... i did one on this... it was a satire so i mentioned an alternative to abortion and that was eating your baby as proposed in "a modest proposal" the teacher was dying of laughter... some didnt think it was that funny. but what do you expect. the lesson was that controversial topics are not good speech topics.  

Tiderion

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:48 pm
i just get stuck with crap like that with a very liberal teacher who hates teh 3 stooges.

I could persuade someone about something useful adn good, like why SW PT sucked, or why i should be dictator of Oceania...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:07 am
How can you not like the 3 Stooges?! eek I was raised on that!  

jedi_master_tenku

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:09 am
Agh! Double post!

My topic for speechness today is going to be what I got at the Comic Con, and I brought in my plush Totoro. I have endured so much crap for him... It's not my fault he vibrates, dammit!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:11 am
At Tenku's and My Graduation they talked about how most of us will completely fail in life. So much for commencement. It was enough to get my parent pissed at the school....  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:01 pm
I personally thought it was a nice change, at least. Nice and honest. Still kinda odd to hear at a graduation, but oh so true...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:06 pm
At my Graduation, all the girls wouldn't stop crying. it was pissing me off. I was one step away from going up to the podium and giving the Valedictorian a damn cleenex.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Flamer42

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:42 am
And after that you take control of the podium and recite various lines from starwars. At which point Imperial Gaurds come in to ensure that you finish your address unhindered...(I know, sometimes I go off on weird tangents...)  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff