Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:46 pm
Karissa decided to take a walk in the early morning light, like any other human. Unlike a human, though, she wore only a light jacket against the Autumn chill. "I'll have to take up a new hobby this weekend," she mused. "Can't do sports, because our kind is too noticeable..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:47 pm
"sure, I dont do much after school so sure, I will see you tomarro i think i am going to go, i feel like going for a run. See you"
Laurence hung up after he got a reply and got off his couch and walked out of his "house"
Laurence Ran for a while and almost did a lap around the town,, then he smelled another of his kinda and stated to follow it, he came out of the bushes right infront of Karissa "o hello there, sorry"  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:36 pm
After hanging up Arianna got up and went into her master bedroom. She knew she had school the next day but Arianna couldn't get to sleep. The next morning after a sleepless night she got dressed and started walking to school.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:44 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She laughed at his obvious curiousity with all of the delicate antiques she'd spent her years as a vampire collecting. She had things from all over the world. Things from the places she'd been, the places she still wanted to see. Her eyes wandered over to a painting of the Eiffle Tower, in the background stood a man. He was tall, blonde, and his ruby eyes were glittering. He obviously wasn't standing outside in the sunshine, his skin would have been glittering. Her face became sad as she looked at those eyes, wondering where he'd gone. And then she smiled and said, "You like it then?"
He chuckled, delighted with the sights, "That would be an understatment." He turned to her, seeming to have to peel himself away from everything else. His eyes were soft, bright. "I take it you like to travel," he stated, letting his eyes wander to the items again. The painting caught his attention and he moved toward it, his fingers rising and moving over the painting bjut never actually touching it. He had noticed the man, but only his eyes made him hesitate before he moved on, assuming he had been an old love, something he didn't wish to know about.

"Yeah. I used to go a lot of places before I came here," she said looking at all of her souveniers. "France was always my favorite though." Her eyes strayed back to painting. "It's such a beautiful place. Have you ever been there?"
"I have..." he said quietly, his expression unreadable. He then turned a smiled, "I'm sure your visit was much more exciting."

She thought back to all of the things that had happened while she was there. "Yeah, it probably was." Then she turned her attention to all of the other things in the room. She had yet to find places for everything in the large house yet.
He chuckled at the sight of the new objects. "You remind me of a pack rat, but in a good way. I'd never be able to keep so many things," he said cheerfully. He carefully picked up one of the objects, examining it with his keen eyes, careful not to hold it too tightly as he wasn't sure how fragile it was.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:15 pm
"Let's see, I need to go this way...... or was it this way" Arianna muttered, trying to figure out the way to school.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:27 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She laughed at his obvious curiousity with all of the delicate antiques she'd spent her years as a vampire collecting. She had things from all over the world. Things from the places she'd been, the places she still wanted to see. Her eyes wandered over to a painting of the Eiffle Tower, in the background stood a man. He was tall, blonde, and his ruby eyes were glittering. He obviously wasn't standing outside in the sunshine, his skin would have been glittering. Her face became sad as she looked at those eyes, wondering where he'd gone. And then she smiled and said, "You like it then?"
He chuckled, delighted with the sights, "That would be an understatment." He turned to her, seeming to have to peel himself away from everything else. His eyes were soft, bright. "I take it you like to travel," he stated, letting his eyes wander to the items again. The painting caught his attention and he moved toward it, his fingers rising and moving over the painting bjut never actually touching it. He had noticed the man, but only his eyes made him hesitate before he moved on, assuming he had been an old love, something he didn't wish to know about.

"Yeah. I used to go a lot of places before I came here," she said looking at all of her souveniers. "France was always my favorite though." Her eyes strayed back to painting. "It's such a beautiful place. Have you ever been there?"
"I have..." he said quietly, his expression unreadable. He then turned a smiled, "I'm sure your visit was much more exciting."

She thought back to all of the things that had happened while she was there. "Yeah, it probably was." Then she turned her attention to all of the other things in the room. She had yet to find places for everything in the large house yet.
He chuckled at the sight of the new objects. "You remind me of a pack rat, but in a good way. I'd never be able to keep so many things," he said cheerfully. He carefully picked up one of the objects, examining it with his keen eyes, careful not to hold it too tightly as he wasn't sure how fragile it was.

She laughed. "I guess I am in a way. I have a hard time letting things go. I get very...attached I guess you could say." She let her eyes wander over to him, and said, "Would you like to see the rest of the house?"  

Mystifying Social Disease

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:31 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She laughed. "I guess I am in a way. I have a hard time letting things go. I get very...attached I guess you could say." She let her eyes wander over to him, and said, "Would you like to see the rest of the house?"
He set down the object with the same care, then nodded, "Of course." He seemed to take in every small detail around him. Other than the objects, everything seemed clean, as if no one had every lived there. Somehow, that fact gave him comfort.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:37 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He set down the object with the same care, then nodded, "Of course." He seemed to take in every small detail around him. Other than the objects, everything seemed clean, as if no one had every lived there. Somehow, that fact gave him comfort.

She led him down a hallway into a large, white room. It had a window for a back wall that overlooked an enormouse garden, almost labryinth like. Paintings covered the other walls. Places in Rome, England, Spain and more. Photographs were also hanging. She smiled at the pictures of herself with her ruby-eyed friends, whom she missed. "This is one of my favorite rooms," she said quietly.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:42 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She led him down a hallway into a large, white room. It had a window for a back wall that overlooked an enormouse garden, almost labryinth like. Paintings covered the other walls. Places in Rome, England, Spain and more. Photographs were also hanging. She smiled at the pictures of herself with her ruby-eyed friends, whom she missed. "This is one of my favorite rooms," she said quietly.
He smiled, barely able to see the white. He was looking around, making his way to the window. It was dark outside, but he could see rather clearly despite that. He was tempted to explore the garden--he enjoyed things that made him use logic. His fingers rose to touch the glass. As his hand moved down, not a smudge was left behind, as if his skin had no oils.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:47 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He smiled, barely able to see the white. He was looking around, making his way to the window. It was dark outside, but he could see rather clearly despite that. He was tempted to explore the garden--he enjoyed things that made him use logic. His fingers rose to touch the glass. As his hand moved down, not a smudge was left behind, as if his skin had no oils.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she said, joining him by the window. "I've yet to figure it out yet," she added gesturing toward the garden. "It gives me something to do."  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:53 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"Isn't it beautiful?" she said, joining him by the window. "I've yet to figure it out yet," she added gesturing toward the garden. "It gives me something to do."
He seemed to be tracing a path on the window. "It's more than that," his voice was less than a whisper. He turned to her, his face serious, but his eyes bright with hope, "Could we go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:02 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He seemed to be tracing a path on the window. "It's more than that," his voice was less than a whisper. He turned to her, his face serious, but his eyes bright with hope, "Could we go?"

"To the garden?" she asked like she wasn't sure if he meant it. "If you'd like to." She turned and began walking down the hall to the back door. "Follow me," she said, sounding excited.

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:03 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"To the garden?" she asked like she wasn't sure if he meant it. "If you'd like to." She turned and began walking down the hall to the back door. "Follow me," she said, sounding excited.
He seemed rather cheerful as he followed, his hands held behind his back as if he were trying to keep himself contained.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:10 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He seemed rather cheerful as he followed, his hands held behind his back as if he were trying to keep himself contained.

She opened the door to reveal a large large garden. It was even bigger than it looked from inside the window. "All I know is where this thing starts," she said, leading him to an opening in the tall overgrown hedges. "Feel free to lead the way," she said sounding cheerful.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:18 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She opened the door to reveal a large large garden. It was even bigger than it looked from inside the window. "All I know is where this thing starts," she said, leading him to an opening in the tall overgrown hedges. "Feel free to lead the way," she said sounding cheerful.
He smiled as he walked into the chilly, damp air. He took in a deep breath, then lifted his hands into the air as if to look at them. He smiled as he watched the branches of the hedges move, creating a temporary hole in the hedge before him.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff