Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:08 pm
Raine laughed loudly and began walking to her car. "We need to call some construction workers on getting a new garage, the current one is a bit crowded," she told them, as she thought about all of the shiny cars that were taking over the garage.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:11 pm
Arianna was a tad depressed, thinking about her birthday but she soon cheered up once she knew the girls were home. Arianna couldn't wait til they walked inside and seen it all decorated. She was so excited she nearly went outside to tell them.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:20 pm
Raine drove around to the side of the mansion-like house and opened the garage, which only proved her point about it being a little too crowded. "Ugh, I'm telling you, you guys, we really do need another one!" she said, sounding irritated.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:22 pm
"I'll see what I can do about it" Arianna yelled, from somewhere inside the house.  

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:28 pm
Raine laughed, happy to hear her friend's voice. Mirri, Aysel, Allesandra and her navigated their way through the crowded garage and walked slowly up to the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:28 pm
"Ummm....I think i'll take you up on the offer to spend the night but i have to live with my aunt, it's in my parents' will to live with family and she is all that's left. Sorry," Aysel mumbled as she followed the girls through the large garage.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:11 pm
"Don't be sorry. You're free to take us up on the offer anytime, in case you change your mind though," said Alessandra. Just then, they all walked into the foyer of the house. Alessandra smiled in delight. "Great decorating Arianna!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:06 pm
"Thanks!" Arianna smiled, delighted to get her friends approval. "I used to love decorating and things like that. I decided we'd make this a double celebration for both me and Mirri. I just rembered it was my birthday. Are you sure the decorations look good?" Arianna asked her friends, nervous. The house had plenty of colorful streamers, balloons and even flowers from her garden but she was still nervous.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:26 pm
"We should hire you out," said Alessandra, only half not serious. The vampires all had more than enough money, but it never hurt to make more - they'd be around for all eternity, and would need to support themselves.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:42 pm
"Ha ha" Arianna laughed. "Oh don't worry about anything, I payed for everything, my treat. Oh and I was thinking whatever food we don't eat we could donate to a homeless shelter." Arianna siad.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:40 pm
"Yes, that's a better idea. I forgot, Food Bank only takes non-perishable items. Good thinking, Arianna." said Alessandra, relieved.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:38 am
Thanks. So now that we're all here let's get this party started!" Arianna said, turning on some music she started to dance. Arianna may be a quiet girl but she loved to party.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:19 am
Aysel kept a little distant as the party went on. She liked parties of course but not when she does really know all the people there. Normlly, she'd find someone she knew to hang around then switch off to other people she knew but she had just moved here and didn't really know anybody.
"I hate being the odd girl out," she muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:49 pm
After throwing herself at Arianna for a monster bear hug, Mirri saw Aysel sitting in the corner of the room. She ran over to her, still excited about her party.
"Odd man nothing! You're here aren't you? Trust me that doesn't happen often. C'mon, lets dance!" She pulled Ayself off the chair and led her into the centre of the room, where everyone else was having a blast.  

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:20 pm
Raine looked at all of the uneaten food. It made her sad to see it at first, and then it made her laugh. It seemed to be such a long time since she'd last had any of it.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff