Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mimiguille

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:09 pm
oceanfinger717
mimiguille
i guess not...because his wound healed...i really hope its not what it seems. but if it really happend, and if sakura finds out...i guess she'll start hating sasuke...or not. stare

psh. if she didnt start hating sasuke if that happened shes a psycho. xp

lol, guess your right. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:23 pm
Shikamaru is the best!!!!!! stare He is lazy and doesn't try hard and in the end becomes a Chuunin!!!!!! 3nodding And I love the phrase How Troublesome!!!! sweatdrop  

yaeyaprincess

mimiguille

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:26 am
yaeyaprincess
Shikamaru is the best!!!!!! stare He is lazy and doesn't try hard and in the end becomes a Chuunin!!!!!! 3nodding And I love the phrase How Troublesome!!!! sweatdrop

ehehe yup! i was really impress that he was the only one who passed the chuunin exam 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:57 pm
What was the dog's name that Kakashi summoned to follow Gaara. He makes me happy. If only i can remember his name, ARGH!  

Godless Beast

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:00 pm
Pakun. Not sure if I spelled it right but that's him.
I had heard that Shik was the only one that actually passed. That makes me very happy. I love Shik  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:28 pm
Raiva
Pakun. Not sure if I spelled it right but that's him.
I had heard that Shik was the only one that actually passed. That makes me very happy. I love Shik

Its Pakkun. wink but i love pakkun. ahaha. fun stuff =P

Shik is the only one who passes. i was also really surprised but i love shik. i especially love his Plan for a Plain Life thing. ahaha. that was so funny. heart whee  

oceanfinger717

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:59 pm
*laughs long and hard* I love his Life plan. I laughed for a good long time when I first heard him say it. Shik's great.
I'd like to know a bit more about Shino, he's quite the strange one.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:58 pm
Raiva
*laughs long and hard* I love his Life plan. I laughed for a good long time when I first heard him say it. Shik's great.
I'd like to know a bit more about Shino, he's quite the strange one.

oooo..shino creeps me out. sweatdrop  

oceanfinger717

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:03 pm
*laughs* Yeah he's pretty creepy, but that's one reason I like him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:02 pm
Raiva
*laughs* Yeah he's pretty creepy, but that's one reason I like him.

thinking about the bugs inside his body creeps me out...but i wonder how he looks like without his sunglasses.
but even with the bugs and his aura of creepiness, he is still in a way cool. 3nodding
hmm...i guess almost all characters in Naruto are in some way cool, amidst all their weirdness, you can still find sumthing cool about them. sweatdrop  

mimiguille

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:06 pm
*grins* Exactly. I mean take Gai for example. Is the strangest of the strange but he has his own "cool" aura.
Gaara creepy as anything but I love him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:21 pm
I think Rock Lee is cool, but Gai-sensei... xd He's a little odd.  

xTwisTx

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:46 pm
xTwisTx
I think Rock Lee is cool, but Gai-sensei... xd He's a little odd.

xd same here. when i first saw Rock Lee it was little weird. and when i saw Gai i was like o.o that. lol.

but mimis right. among all the weirdness, each charactet theres something you gotta like. i love em all. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:18 am
whee i wonder how neji will look like in short hair. it seems that i can always see similarity/ies between neji and sasuke...both of them are considered genius and are popular, also their bloodline technique has sumthing to do with their eyes...what else...hmmm  

mimiguille

oceanfinger717

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:05 pm
mimiguille
whee i wonder how neji will look like in short hair. it seems that i can always see similarity/ies between neji and sasuke...both of them are considered genius and are popular, also their bloodline technique has sumthing to do with their eyes...what else...hmmm

theyre both cold wink  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces