Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
On That Day... (SM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:29 pm
Sujuka groaned, cradling his head. "Just my luck." He whined, "Crazy winged people always fly into ME!....I should be used to this..." He stood up and shook his head, which didn't help much. "I think I'll just be on my way." He mumbled. He'd never liked multiple amounts of people.and he needed to find his way to the Shrine any way.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:43 pm
"Wait you," Morhighan said, addressing Sujuka.
"I need your help carrying him over to the doctor's, then you may go. My liscence got revoked in actuality, so I don't want any trouble if I screw up."

((Mine did get revoked, but that's because I refused to retake the test becasue of the manikins... eek oh, we're on our way to Alan's, so this had been planned. ^^ Morhi doesn't know Sujuka's name, does she? D-: ))  

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:20 pm
Kentri groaned loudly, people kept talking and he had a serious headache, he was slowly coming back to after his harsh landing. Though he himself was fairly lightweight at a mear 127lbs, he was a little more resiliant than he looked. Nevertheless it still HURT!! He moaned again as he shifted his weight a little, cracking open an eye and blinking it several times in an attempt to focus on the blurry forms around him. "Id.... Idun?" He muttered as her face swam into veiw. Then his eyes snapped open a little further, "Normies!" He hissed grabbing his cousins arm with one hand. "Careful Idun! They're Normies!!" As his head was still swimming, Kentri was not entirely aware that he was speaking loud enough to be plainly heard. Nor did it occur to him to question whether or not 'Normal people' or 'Normies' as his family called them would be so calm about his intrusion. His slightly unfocused gaze darted between Morhinghan and Sujuka, or at least it did until that motion made him feel dizzy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:29 pm
"O-ho! A quick recovery! Very good. You are excused, then," Morhighan said, nodding to Sujuka.
"Don't worry, the normies won't hurt you," she said with a freindly grin.
"The normies were about to take you to the hospital. I dunno though."
She shrugged exageratedly. "Most normies don't like winged people."
She bent down with a wink.
"But don't worry, I like wings. Hell, I've had wings. So it's ok with me."
She pointed to Sujuka.
"Sounds like he's used to it, too."
Morhighan was using freindly antics and third person speaking to not scare the poor people who crashed into her house. Hundreds of years grants you patience, after all.

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:21 pm
Ermak Lorde
Freyr gawked, rolling over stiffly, he was never quite comfortable on his 'back' it tended to strain the muscles that connected his human torsoe to the rest of him. "What in ... You don't HAVE a sense of Humor! How could YOU have orchestrated this!! You... But... ... THREE HUNDRED YEARS!!!" He gaped at the gunman's mirth, "You've been Mr. straight for three hundred JENOVA-blasted years!!" Both frusterated and confused he began futily trying to shake the remains of the inflatable tonberry from his claws, muttering unintelligably under his breath, something about thousands of days and weeks and months without barely a twist of the lips from his companion.

"NINJA ATTACK!" Yelled the dark-haired Wutain girl diving from a tree to attempt dropping onto Freyr's ungaurded rump. She was descended of both the Kisaragi and Tenshi lines, and enourmaously proud of her strong Shinobi heritage. Unfortunately she was only eight years old, and not much stock could be put in her personal ninjitsu abilities.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:37 am
Leo_Osaka
Marka had managed, in all the ruckus, to slink himself up against the bark of a near by tree. His head was pounding and in all the commotion he wasn't sure what was going on, except maybe that Freyr was making a fool of himself. Had he not been dazed beyound the ability to comprehend the hysterics, he would have been laughing right along with Vincent. He turned to the side and ended up slumped on the ground, over an uncomfortable series of roots and mulch. He paid no mind to pick himself up. He decided to let them talk and carry on and do simply what ever they pleased...In the meantime, he was gonna sleep, just for a little while.

Despite his rather serious and mildly affronted attitude, Freyr whirled with practiced precision as the young Wutaian dropped from the trees, snatching the small child from the air and hugging her firmly but gently before him. "Ninja Catch!" He cried back, "I caught you Ninja-ett, you are now mine for the day!!" He declared in an exageratedly stern voice. "Come and meet my new freind Ninja-ett!" He enthused returning quickly to his normal jovial self, glancing over he finally took note of Marka's condition. "Eeep! ice-man down! ice-man down!!" He cried rushing to where Marka lay, he nudged the purple-haired ex-Turk with one paw, still clutching the 8 year old ninja in his arms, "Can Ice-people be healed with Materia?" He queeried intensely.

"Er...." Kentri eyed the woman before him with a raised eyebrow, she'd HAD wings once? Edging away as best he could, he glanced first at Idun and then at Sujuka, Idun wasn't strong enough to provide support if Kentri needed it, and he wasn't sure he trusted the weird lady. "Would... would you mind helping me up?" He asked Sujuka softly, glancing nervously back at Morhinghan, "I'll be okay,..." He quickly assured still trying to edge away from the 'vampire'. His head still spun and his body ached horribly, but he figured even being out in the rain was better than staying with this confused woman.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:56 pm
Idun looked back at the woman anxiously continuing to cling to her cousin. She did not reply to the woman, it had occurred to her in the last few moments these people were normal there was no telling how they would treat Kentri. From infancy she had been warned of the normal people's hate for the unknown for the different. Idun herself would be safe, she bore her irregularities internally, but Kentri.... She looked about perhaps she could flee, she immediately discarded that thought. She was to weak to carry Kentri and it was still storming outside. She was frantically thinking of options when the man below Kentri started to come around. She recoiled a bit when the man cam around, cursing them. Even in her shell-shocked state his mention of should being used to this got through to her. Used to this? As in he'd seen winged people before? Her attention was diverted when Kentri came about.

"Silleo! You're all right!" Idun enthused. Kentri recovered quickly grabbing her arm impulsively. She edged back with him, looking between Kentri and the strangers. She didn't know if she could trust them or not... but Kentri needed a doctor and she couldn't take him. Idun's eyebrows raised in surprise when the woman mentioned having wings before. Idun was considering this when Kentri asked for help.

" I can help," she piped up. She was feeling a bit more recovered and she painfully got to her feet and turned to help up her cousin. She looked over to the strange woman. "Who are you?" she questioned cautiously, We crash through your roof and you don't turn a hair...."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:56 pm
"I have a lot of names," Morhighan anounced," but you may call me by my favorite one, which is Morhighan."
She breathed in calmly then began speaking quickly. "My life story's rather long but to shorten it, the last time anything major happened to my house was when it was burnt down,( I got stabbed, and then I was left in a ditch for dead. But that's beyond the point and it happened 300 years ago.
Fate seems to like to throw people into my life and into my house. Anyway, I'm an ex-world traveler, ex-turk, ex-teacher, ex-SOLDIER,
ex-babysitterofpsychoticlittlebuggers, and lastly a 3560 year old vampire. If anything, I'm not normal." She said in conclusion and let the information seep in.
"However, we should get these three bedraggled souls off to the doctor in town. I insist it. Now."

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:24 pm
Sujuka sighed, he knew he was getting himself into something or other by taking part, but he had to help so as not to disrespect the lady's kindness. "How do we get them there?" He asked. "And I'm Sujuka, so that you know."

Marka groaned. He felt movement. He mumbled incohereently and finally snarled off with a hazy: "Let me sleep." He felt the heat near him, but it wasn't so close that it could bother him. "Leave me along before I eat your foot." He groaned.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:21 pm
Morhighan nodded at Sujuka's introduction.
"The doctor is around the corner a short little ways, not very far. I don't know how much longer the doctor might stay, so we shouldn't dilly-dally."
She looked sternly at the three new people fate had thrown at her and made a motion towards the door.

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:44 pm
Vincent managed to calm his laughter enough to look at Freyr and ask him, "Your friend going to be allright? What seems to be wrong with him?" Then added, in a more ammused voice, "I thought I told you not to bring home strays." He chuckled, then turned his attention towards the far side of the clearing. "Nanaki, you get all that?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:08 pm
Ermak Lorde
Despite his rather serious and mildly affronted attitude, Freyr whirled with practiced precision as the young Wutaian dropped from the trees, snatching the small child from the air and hugging her firmly but gently before him. "Ninja Catch!" He cried back, "I caught you Ninja-ett, you are now mine for the day!!" He declared in an exageratedly stern voice. "Come and meet my new freind Ninja-ett!" He enthused returning quickly to his normal jovial self, glancing over he finally took note of Marka's condition. "Eeep! ice-man down! ice-man down!!" He cried rushing to where Marka lay, he nudged the purple-haired ex-Turk with one paw, still clutching the 8 year old ninja in his arms, "Can Ice-people be healed with Materia?" He queeried intensely.

"Probably if you used an Ice materia..." The 'ninjette' muttered to herself contemplatively. "So, where'd you pick this one up?" Turning her head she addressed Vincent. "Hey Vin-vin, the Tonberry was a nice touch!" At the mention of Nanaki she joyfully squeed "Fluffy!"  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Kentri stared even harder at Morhinghan, "She's off her rocker..." He whispered fervently to his cousin, using her offered support he staggered towards Sujuka, "I've heard there's a good Doctor living somewhere in Nibelheim... Just point us in the right direction... we'll be fine!" He insisted quickly, though he would never mention that he had absolutely no intention of visiting a 'Normie' doctor. He wanted to get away from the strange lady as quickly as possible, he knew he healed better than Normies did, and beleived he would be able to tend his own wounds... Members of his family were taught from a VERY young age how to care for their unique physiology.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:20 pm
Ermak Lorde
Kentri stared even harder at Morhinghan, "She's off her rocker..." He whispered fervently to his cousin, using her offered support he staggered towards Sujuka, "I've heard there's a good Doctor living somewhere in Nibelheim... Just point us in the right direction... we'll be fine!" He insisted quickly, though he would never mention that he had absolutely no intention of visiting a 'Normie' doctor. He wanted to get away from the strange lady as quickly as possible, he knew he healed better than Normies did, and beleived he would be able to tend his own wounds... Members of his family were taught from a VERY young age how to care for their unique physiology.

Idun looked nervously between the people. She too had an ingrained distrust of the Normies. Her own injuries she judged to be not serious, but Kentri needed medical attention. She followed her cousin without raising a protest. When Kentri mentioned the doctor a vague sort of memory reminded her he lived on the north side of town.

" Come on Silleo," she whispered, " I think I know where I can find the doctor. I remember Uncle Odin telling me he lived on the north side of town... he helped Uncle Odin.... maybe he'll help us too." With that she staggered towards the door. She was not particularly steady on her feet and the added weight of Kentri didn't help. She passed by the people quietly looking back to the woman. The planet told her strange things about that lady. She couldn't help commenting her mind was so full of the planet's voice. " The planet says... the planet says you are stranger than us," she blurted out.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:33 am
Kentri gasped in shock, even in his injured state he managed to whap his younger cousin smartly upside the head. "IDUN!" He hissed, "Don't tell them THAT! Normies can't hear the planet! They aren't supposed to know what it SAYS!" Idun had always been far more attuned to the planets musings than most people in their family, now that it was brought to his attention Kentri could hear it too, though it was more of a mumbling in his mind.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff