Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
No s**t, There I Was..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:34 pm
Actually Kitty most east realmers would get it. I'm pretty close to the East (I live on the border in NY) and I know that expression pretty well and hear it at events.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:10 am
Snaebjorn
Actually Kitty most east realmers would get it. I'm pretty close to the East (I live on the border in NY) and I know that expression pretty well and hear it at events.
Alright, guess I'm wrong.  

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Snaebjorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:09 pm
Hey. Sometimes we just don't hear the same expressions all over. Not necessarily wrong but not really right either. Just one of those strange regional things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:35 pm
All right, I don't know how good this'll be but, here I go!

No s**t, there I was...
Ok, so many years back we were coming back from Pennsic and we stopped at a little diner with me, my mom, two sisters, Baron Ernst and his wife Saint Linden. We're in mundanes and just waiting for our server. She comes by and asks everyone for their drinks. Finally she says "And what would the little boy like?"

I have waist length hair in a pony tail and a backwards cap on.

It took me a moment to realize she meant me. Softly I murmured my order. It would have been too cruel to tell her of her mistake.

kittywingz

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:18 am
kittywingz
All right, I don't know how good this'll be but, here I go!

No s**t, there I was...
Ok, so many years back we were coming back from Pennsic and we stopped at a little diner with me, my mom, two sisters, Baron Ernst and his wife Saint Linden. We're in mundanes and just waiting for our server. She comes by and asks everyone for their drinks. Finally she says "And what would the little boy like?"

I have waist length hair in a pony tail and a backwards cap on.

It took me a moment to realize she meant me. Softly I murmured my order. It would have been too cruel to tell her of her mistake.

owch! eek ...okay .. kinda funny though! rofl xd I think she might need a pair of glasses! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:52 pm
I have a great NSTIW story but I need Master Elexi and Captain Dracone's help in telling it and Elexi is asleep right now (hehe) and I dono what Capt. Dracone is doing right now so I'll get it on here later ^_^  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:02 am
Dema
I have a great NSTIW story but I need Master Elexi and Captain Dracone's help in telling it and Elexi is asleep right now (hehe) and I dono what Capt. Dracone is doing right now so I'll get it on here later ^_^

~glomps Dema~ Then get them so you can tell it!! biggrin biggrin biggrin heart Please? gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:05 am
Master Elexi: Hi everyone! biggrin So Dema wants to get mine and Captain Dracone's help in telling a really great tale, but since I have Captain Dracone right here, I figured we could just make one long post and be done with it. What do you think? *looks to Dracone*  

Chibbi_Satan

KW-NichtCrawler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:18 am
Captain Dracone Craven: *places his hands on his hips, cocking his head to the side with an evil grin* Well, glad I'm here to tell the story right. At my height I had a better view of the situation. Not to mention, you know how those Norse have rocks for brains. But short jokes aside, most definatly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:20 am
Master Elexi: Rock's for brains?! Listen here, "Captain", if we want to talk about "memories" we should talk about your lack of one for dates! But I degress, onto the story.

So no s**t, there I was, in the biff....so wait, maybe alot of s**t. *waves his hand* It was the Gathering....*shakes his head* But anyway, I had gone to use the biffs in the late evening hours on Saturday night and a couple people had followed to do much of the same, or to continue conversations. The people following were my advisor Akagwa Namigin (SN: DEMA! 4laugh ), my second in command Daemon O'Conner (SN: shadowofnight), and following about 20 paces behind us silently was my bodyguard, a Samurai by the name of Makoto.  

Chibbi_Satan

KW-NichtCrawler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:21 am
Captain Dracone Craven: Saturday? *raises a brow, placing his hand to his head* Are you su---....damnit...I just proved a Norseman right...*closes his eyes, shaking his head with a sigh* Ok...where was I...oh yeah! The biff....

So, no s**t, there I was: Upon exiting the biff and speaking to my crew mates about the previous days "engagements" with other such disreputable pirates...discussing things like stealing guns and making plans to take banners and flags at later dates....when I was happened upon by Master Elexi Stormcrow and crew(?). With me was my co-captain Anne Bunny (SN: chicky_raven) and my quartermaster Liam Patrick.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:24 am
Master Elexi: *smiles* And no, its not a crew because we don't have a ship anylonger. Companions would be a better term. Oh, and "engagements"? Look at you...talking like its some sort of political jargin and s**t. 3nodding Your so official its cute. I thought the "engagments" was the "Dragon's" job? *raises a brow, grinning from ear to ear* Anyway...

So I walked up to the good Captain and started discussing how our nights where going and the wonderful alcohols we had both ingested, not to mention the amusing company we had surrounded ourselves with. As is a normal custom, I often enjoy such banter with fellow captains / commanders / leaders because they understand what it takes to lead alot of people and often have the better stories. sweatdrop
But after awhile, the conversation started to die...so, I brought up the fact that the good Captain had not taken my OWN pistols yet...and drew forth my front gun and placed it to his belly.  

Chibbi_Satan

KW-NichtCrawler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:25 am
Captain Dracone Craven: *suddenly, the expression goes blank, as if he has NO CLUE to what Elexi is talking about* Dragon? What dragon? *whistles* I don't know what your talking about.

Anyway, quickly moving forward... Seeing the gleam in the Masters eye, I knew this was comming. So being ready, I immediatly pulled my own front pistol, placing it about level to Elexi's own. Being a little more experienced in such things *grins leerily* towards Elexi* I aimed MY pistol towards his heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:27 am
Master Elexi: *reads that over* Oh what?! Just cuz a guy is more used to using a bloody axe, you go and insult him with a gun?! BAH!

As his gun whipped from its belt and cocked back the hammer, a familiar click resounded next to my ear as my own advisor had stolen my pistol from the back of my sash, and aimed it at the good Captain's head.  

Chibbi_Satan

KW-NichtCrawler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:28 am
Captain Dracone Craven: *thinks* don't Norsemen EVER clean their weapons?

Staring down the barrel of a gun is never fun, and my co-captain didn't think such etiquette decreed for so much firepower to be raised against her captain so she pulled my pistol from the rear of my own belt, placed it between my gunarm and side, and aimed it expertly toward Namigin's own.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff