Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mossbeloved

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:36 am
Greetings!

I'm Kiaya de Planchette of the Barony of Stonemarche in the East Kingdom (m.k.a., New Hampshire.). I'm a Tyger's Cub (Kingdom level youth award) and am sloooowly working for my AOA. I've been in the Society since the womb. I've lived in the West and in a few other places, but my heart's stayed in Stonemarche.
I'm still working on pinpointing my persona (since I'm sick of piggy-backing my mother's) but it's zeroing in on 14th century France.

smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:17 am
I have not yet developed a persona for myself, but I have been in the SCA for somewhere between 18 and 19 years, depending on whether or not you count events attended as a fetus. smile I live in the Barony of Stargate within Ansteorra, mundanely Houston, TX. My parents are Graf Galen Kirkenbauer and Countess Rebekah of the Golden Throat, once King and Queen of Ansteorra. We haven't been very active in several years, despite my pestering to go to events. But recently Dad's thinking about getting into fighting shape again... Yay! Anyway, I am so glad I found this guild. I didn't expect to find SCAers on Gaia! mrgreen  

Isildo

Teveryie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:50 pm
*bows*

Greetings to all,

I am Ysabelle, Chatelain for the Shire of Tir Bannog, in Tir Righ, An Tir.

My major areas of interest are equestrian, rapier, and embroidery, although I occasionally make forays into anything and everything that strikes my fancy (much to the horror and ammusement of my roommate. Note to self, roommate will kill me if I use the dremmel in the appartment again.)

Projects I've got planned for this summer include persona development and actually trying to get a name registered, trying to get my equestrian marshal authorization, putting together a tent, making a period bridle (actually, an entire outfit for a horse, before the end of August, but the bridle's got to be done by mid-May), and some garb for myself. I'm getting tired of borrowing my friend's fight gear every event.

*laughs at herself* And after I've done all of that, I'll move a few mountains. But my appartment still won't be tidy!

*bows* It is indeed a pleasure to meet you all, I look forward to speaking with you further.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:02 am
Hello, Lady Ninian Vesalius here. I'm no-one officially important in the province of Malagentia, east kingdom. I am part of a small and not child safe houshould called Haus Vanderstamm with Lady Mickel. ( A few posts back) Like her my interests are many and varied, unlike her I don't have the energy to pursue them all. *smiles*  

Runta

Friendly Werewolf

Zanzibar409

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:34 pm
hi i'm christabella Vesalius (yes i'm related to Ninian).i'm from the Province of Malagentia, East Kingdom. I'm a friend to Haus Vanderstamm. I've been in the SCA for about 4 years. My garb around elizabethan time

EDIT:more italian ren  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:11 pm
I am Gyssel of House Darkclaw. I am in the Barony of Golden Rivers, principality of Cynagua, Kingdom of the West. I've been playing since Octobeer of AS XL (2005).  

Indigo Project

THE Great Mysterious inu

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:16 pm
*bows*

Hajimashite! Watashi wa Fujiwara no Hikari dono desu. and that's as far as I know in my language.... actually her language. I AM learning though. If someone finds a way to learn a Kyoto dialect, PLEASE inform me. >.< I need to learn that particular dialect.

In anycase.

Hello, I am Lady Hikari no Fujiwara of Three Towers. Daughter of Lord Alaric de Navarre and THLship Gauselin the Everlost (Shout if you know her), lady of Lord Kenshin of Alderford.

I hail from the Midrealm, in the Barony of Brendoaken. I've been playing since 1992 and am now just starting to develop a personae for meself. It MIGHT go to Chinese, just to make it harder on the poor herolds and scribes. XD

Funny, I've not recieved ANY award aside from my AoA, so wish me luck in working on that.

My Personae is from around the year... *checks her copy of Hikaru no Go, since it's right* 800 during the Heian era of Japan. That's when I'm being myself. If you went to RUM when N Oaken hosted it or First Contact in Gwyntarian, you would've seen me all Maiko'd up and ready to teach my class. That won't happen again for a loooooooooooooong time, seein how I just CHOPPED off my pony tail and am now a short haired fencer in hakama.

I fence. I also learn from well... training. And next year I'll offically be a legal fighter, and I plan to kick butt.

Lost my pennsic virginity at 5, and haven't been able to get back since. ..... yea.

I DO believe that is it. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Until next time.

*bows, then waves*
Ja!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:19 am
Hi there!
I am at the moment persona-less, as I only found out about the SCA two days ago. However, I am a lover of almost all things anachronistic, so I naturally became interested right away. I am from the... Northshield...?... area. If I manage to get involved (oh yay! Another thing to spend money on!), I'll probably be a bard or a calligrapher. Something peaceful and cheaper than most. >_>

That's all for now. Hope to see you around!  

gimme_chocolate

O C T O x p o d

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:53 pm
Hello! I'm No Name, as of now. I have a Japanese persona and love in to death! I've been a member for about a year, but my mother was in it before me for nearly 10 years. then she met my Dad at an event and had to stop. Now we play again and are having a wonderful time in Calontir, *cough*Deodar*cough*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:56 pm

I am Alys atte River. Unless someone else already has that name. How do I register it? Anyone know?

I only recently discovered the SCA, and I am so relieved to find a support group and others who share my addiction. I'm trying to get the public library where I live to get someone from the Barony of Bryn Gwlad out here for a teen program... so far, things are looking up. I intend to join the Ffynnon Gath branch when I move to San Marcos for college in August. Hoping I can talk my boyfriend into doing the same. (He does have a thing for swords.)

Edit: Anyone know where I can listen to the melody of 'No One Writes Songs for von Andernach'?

pixiekitty

tanwyn_of_ravenshold

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:33 am
Hello, I am Tangwen verch Llewellyn. I am the Minister of Arts & Sciences for the Shire of Port Oasis in the Sylvan Kingdom of AEthelmearc. biggrin

I am a member of House Avalon, and Knuslig Hamme, both household withing AEthelmearc.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:51 am
My name Sláine ODunne. I live in the Barony of Calafia in Caid.

I've been in the SCA for 4 or 5 years now but my event attendance has been some what sparce because of mundane life stuff. My older brother Cormac is making up for it though smile I belong to the Household LostSoles.

Also, I have dysgraphia so please forgive any bizarre typing errors, I really am more literate then I may seem.  

gadg3t

Kinky Zombie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 am
    Hey! I'm currently still choosing an SCA name, but it might be Jossy, which is a shorter form of Joyce. It's period also. I live in the Canton of Nordholt, in the Principality of the Summints in the Kingdom of An Tir.
    I am on retinue with His Highness William Geoffry the Rogue, and Lady Stephanie. You'll most likely see me walking a dog named Gryffyn, an Australian Shepard.
    I've been in the SCA for about 2 years now. D:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:28 am
Isildo
I have not yet developed a persona for myself, but I have been in the SCA for somewhere between 18 and 19 years, depending on whether or not you count events attended as a fetus. smile I live in the Barony of Stargate within Ansteorra, mundanely Houston, TX. My parents are Graf Galen Kirkenbauer and Countess Rebekah of the Golden Throat, once King and Queen of Ansteorra. We haven't been very active in several years, despite my pestering to go to events. But recently Dad's thinking about getting into fighting shape again... Yay! Anyway, I am so glad I found this guild. I didn't expect to find SCAers on Gaia! mrgreen

Ahh, then you may know my very good friend, Mistress Jalali of Salamis.

-Lark-  

TN_Lark

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Roetroc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:00 am
Hello.

I'm not actually in the SCA. I'm more of a re-enactor but I currently resides within the Kingdom of Lochac.

I have interests in Viking and SAxon artefacts and dress as well as 15th Century English and 17th Cnetury English. I have recently completed hand sewing a 14th C cotehardie, hood, hose and braies as a bit of fun.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff