Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:49 pm
A muffled reply came from the stack "Are you insane?! I can't even move!" Michiko laughed, and they all took a bit of the mountain of clothes, shoved it into the dressing room along with Daichi, and waited around while he changed. Finally he came out weaing a dark green t-shirt with the American Eagle logo on it and a pair of faded jeans. Etsuko whistled "Wow, that is definitley your color. Ok, that's it, you're never wearing black again." Daichi looked stricken at the thought of never wearing black ever ever again. "I'm sure she's kidding Daichi. You can still wear black, but she's right. Dark green looks GREAT on you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:06 pm
Ella leaned over to Michiko. "Are you guys related or something? Or did you just come together, like a clan? You guys are so close, I wish I had something like that." Ella joined in on the whistling as Daichi came out with a pair of blue jeans, like blue blue, and a deep red long sleeve polo. "You are much more versatile than you give yourself credit for!" They all laughed.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:02 pm
"We've all been living together for a long time. At first it was because there is safety in numbers, but we've gotten to be a family. We aren't actually related, but there are some things thicker than blood. Oops, I guess that's kind of a contradictory statement, considering...you know" Michiko smiled. Daichi shrugged "I still think y'all are insane. I like black, it's simple." Michiko shook her head. "Black may be simple, but you look great in other colors. Get used to it, we're gonna put some light into your dreary wardrobe!" She said happily, and Daichi sighed, resigning himself to the fact the girls are unstoppable when it comes to shopping. He went back in to change, and the girls continued talking. Suddenly they heard a yell from the dressing room. "I AM NOT COMING OUT! THESE PANTS ARE SO TIGHT YOU CAN TELL MY FREAKING RELIGION!!!" They all covered their ears. "Ok, ok, then change into something else! Don't kill my ears, they didn't do anything!" Shouted Etsuko, her eye twitching.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:01 pm
"Your a spaz, its kinda funny though. Gimme the pants, I'll get them in a bigger size. If you make one more complaint than I'll bring in more stuff." Ella said threateningly. She came back half a second later. "Any questions you wanted to ask me?"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:44 pm
Linnea just stood back and watched as Daichi continued to come out with different clothes on each time, as opposed to his usual black outfit. She imagined that this is what it was like to have an actual family. Not like step-parents or a foster family, she thought sadly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:49 pm
Ella noticed the sad vibes coming from Linnea. She put her arm around her didn't say anything. She didn't think words would help. They certainly didn't when Daichi came out again. He looked mortified, he was wearing bright colours but it didn't look bad. It was mostly his face that they were laughing at.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:51 pm
"Here," said Linnea kindly. She'd picked a black leather jacket off the rack, that she thought would fit Daichi. She ceremoniously handed it to him, and he grabbed it quickly and dissappeared into the changing room again. "So enthusiastic when it comes to black," Ella marveled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:54 pm
ok, dont misread this, I am not flirting with Daichi
He came out with the leather jacket on. He looked....hot. Ella never used that word. She told him so too. "Think of all the babes you'd get with that one!" They both laughed and he decided that he was going to get all his favorites, mostly dark things. Ella laughed and bought him everything, ignoring his protests.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:28 pm
"Thanks, Ella." He said, grinning. "This wasn't a total disaster....not like last time." he said shooting a glare at Cho. "Whaaaaaaaat?" She asked, pouting. Michiko and Etsuko just laughed. "Sorry again, Daichi. We tried to restrain her, but you know how she can get when she's hyper." Michiko shrugged, still laughing. The others all looked at them curiously. "What happened 'last time'?" asked Ella. "You DON'T wanna know." Daichi, Etsuko, and Michiko all said at the same time. "Hey, it wasn't THAT bad!" Cho was still pouting, and she crossed her arms. "No, we DO wanna know!" said Ella. "Okkaaaaaaaay." Said Michiko "But don't say I didn't warn you! Ok, we had finally decided to stay in one place for awhile, about a hundred years ago. We were living in france, and Cho got it into her head that the fashion was still Marie Antoinette style. So she went to some old vintage store and bought these fancy old french outfits. And she bought Daichi a low-cut, hoop skirt DRESS. She also bought me, Etsuko, and herself MEN'S clothes. It was hilarious, since she kind of forced Daichi to try on the dress. The puppy dog eyes. Guys are powerless against them, especially Daichi." Michiko was laughing by the time she finished her story. "I think we still have that dress somewhere...MMPH!" Daichi had clapped a hand over her mouth. "Ok, that's enough! Now where too?" He asked, trying to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:14 pm
"How aobut Barnes & Nobles?" Linnea thought she had enough clothes to last her the rest of this year, and so was eager to go for some non-clothes shopping. "I have these books I've been wanting to read, before I'm unable to read anymore."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:15 am
Gaz sighed inwardly while looking at the people staring at her, sure, she went into American Eagle, but all she really needed was a hoodie for the winter. Her eyes might have been covered but she could see very clearly. God, wasn't there a single dark color in this store? Sighing again because she coudn't find a hoodie small enough for her frame. "maybe I should just try Hot Topic..." she muttered to herself, "But then again...I do really want that book..." she pondered, she'd pick it up on the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:13 am
"Ooh, yeah, Barnes&Noble is good, I need some new manga, and I want to buy The Specials." Said Michiko, grinning. The others all nodded, and they went off to the book store.  

Azarni Usagi

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:05 pm
Bumping into them at the book store, Rose looked up from her old latian book and put it down. She stood up, getting the book, she smiled. ''What's new?'' She asked putting the book in her arm, it was brown and ripped, like monks had it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:59 pm
Gaz stepped into the rather large book store, walking up to the counter and asking the women where she might find the book. The women directs her to the direction of the horror section. Walking past people swiftly and quitly trying not to attract attention to herself she hears people mummuring about her.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:11 pm
Pulling a book out, Rose sat in the chair, beckoning the others to come.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff