Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamer42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:30 pm
Computer Games are far more difficult than consol game. hence the reason I am getting KOTOR2 for the computer....but that does not come out until Feb.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:44 pm
I think it's also a matter of what you may be more comfortable with. I'm just not good at most computer games. I can't control mice or keyboards well enough to do most games that require reaction times. I still am not very good on console games, but it's better for me than with a mouse. *shrug*  

jedi_master_tenku

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:47 pm
here is really what matters:

Consol games are better for the games which require more precise control on reaction times and speeds.

PC games, you can smash a button, which is quicker, but not as precise..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:54 pm
Also, you must have a PC capable of playing the game you want. Console games, if you've got the console game, you're set...  

jedi_master_tenku

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:57 pm
jedi_master_tenku
Also, you must have a PC capable of playing the game you want. Console games, if you've got the console game, you're set...

not always. Remember teh Expansion pack for n64?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:00 pm
Nope. Never owned anything bigger than a handheld. blaugh  

jedi_master_tenku

Flamer42

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:34 pm
They were evil for doing that to all of use 64 users...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:25 pm
Nelowulf
here is really what matters:

Consol games are better for the games which require more precise control on reaction times and speeds.

PC games, you can smash a button, which is quicker, but not as precise..
funny, i dont remember any fighting games like tekken on PC...theyre all on consoles where you button smash...

i think you got that backwards bud. pc games make use of as much of the buttons and mouse/joystick as possible. its always button smashing but on pc its a refined ballet. dodging bullet on call of duty for PC is an art... on PS2 its retarded. (though i still recommend that game)

no i meant pc games are harder because there are more controls where consoles have to make do with like 12 pressure sensitive buttons, 2 analog sticks, and a d-pad (such is the ps2 controller)

i just know that i can't control how fast i make my character run....  

Tiderion

JadesFireMJ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:26 pm
Flamer42
They were evil for doing that to all of use 64 users...

UNCLEEEEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:18 am
*blinks* I can play KOTOR today... crying (<--is so happy)  

jedi_master_tenku

Flamer42

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:32 am
Hmm, I get to wait until Feb. But all good things are worth waiting for so I can do it...I hope. (Almost bought the X-Box version yesterday while Christmas shoping, the sad thing was that I was about to ask if they had any copies left so that I could buy one when I caught myself. I really need to show some more restraint...)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:17 am
Flamer42
Hmm, I get to wait until Feb. But all good things are worth waiting for so I can do it...I hope. (Almost bought the X-Box version yesterday while Christmas shoping, the sad thing was that I was about to ask if they had any copies left so that I could buy one when I caught myself. I really need to show some more restraint...)
friends dont let friends use strategy guides...  

Tiderion

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:51 pm
Flamer42

And you call yourself a jedi...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:52 pm
i beat the games, then read teh strategy guides to see how effective i was....  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:54 pm
I'm too cheap to spend money on one. Not that most of the games I own have strategy guides...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games