Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:36 pm
complex_ity_
gemini tisha
Mom and I had just arrived in Forks yesterday. We were currently at the Hospitol where we where being guided around by one of the doctors who will be working with mom. I didn't pay much attention to the tour, and from the moment mom laid eyes on the doctor, I don't think she was looking at anything else. But my reason was different, I could tell that he wasn't human. But what was a vampire doing working at a hospitol?

After the tour, mom used the restroom, and Dr. Cullen turned to me. "You are going in to the 12th grade right?"

"Yes, Sir."

"No need to be so formal, Sen. It makes me feel old" He said with a laugh. "Well, my kids are currently students at the school as well. I am sure you'll meet them." then he added in a quieter voice that most wouldn't have caught, "and, I am sure you realize what I am. so yes, my kids are special as well."

I tensed at his words, but otherwise, wasn't surprised. Nor did I feel threatened. I simply nodded my head in response, as Dr. Cullen relaxed and put on his kind face. "Your quite gifted yourself. I should like to see where you'll end up one day." He said kindly.

After that Mom and I went home. I would be starting at Forks High tomorrow.

Please write in third person! Otherwise, it's nice to have you in our RP! biggrin

Not a problem  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:47 pm
Sen arrived at the new school early to get her timetable. After getting the stuff she needed, she began to look around the campus and find where her classes would be. While she was looking around she became aware of many strong auras at this school. She knew a few of them would be Dr. Cullen's kids, but there seemed to be more than just vampires on this campus.

Sen noticed a a girl with a strong spiritual aura. She was probably in her grade. When the girl noticed her, she clutched at a pendant around her neck that had its own pulsating spirit.

Sen turned and left the strange little witch. The girl would speak to her when she was ready. Sen had nothing to hide. She continued on to walk in to her first period class where all those at the desks already, began to stare at her and her strange grey hair. Sen was used to such reactions.  

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:00 pm
Last period eventually ended, and Dion quickly showered and left gym class early. She met up with Selana outside her study hall. "Let's go then," her sister said, but she sounded strange. As they walked to their bikes, Sfyxa disengaged from Caterina and walked in their shadows. Dion supposed she would be ready to give a full report to Selana when they got home; she'd been trailing the girl all day. But when Selana fumbled with her keys upon opening the lock and almost fell through the doorway, other concerns preoccupied Dion. "It looks like you have a fever." she said, checking Selana's forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:11 pm
Venus walked home after school. she had lost count of how many times she got wierd looks from the creatures at school. they all seemed to be in her grade but she was not sure. to Venus's pleasure the dragon creature had not noticed her.

the nexted day when Venus got to school, there was a new girl there she was stairing at one of the Hunters. Venus new straight away that she was a shaman, living with a witch did that to you. later on in the day she interdusted herself to the shaman, "hello im Venus, stare clear of those twin girls over there." she said pointing at the Hunters.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:05 am
Michiko, Daichi, Etsuko, and Cho were having an emegecy meeting behind the school. "Ugh, this is horrible. We'll have to stay on our gaurd, especially sense Caterina is staying with us. That boy could cause her a lot of pain." Daichi nodded. "I'm sure we could take him, if it ever came down to a fight."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:34 am
Caterina had woke up a bit late but was able to get to school in plenty of time. She eventually found Michiko, Daichi, Etsuko, and Cho. "Hey guys, what's up?" she asked, she seemed relaxed on the outside but on the inside she was still terrified and nervous.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:17 pm
Lily snuck up behind the small group and heard the last part of the conversation, and entered the circle right when Caterina. "I could be of use....." She said, trying to remind them of her numerous powers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:57 pm
"I ain't gonna sit back and let everyone else do somethin. I'm gonna help with whatever it is too." Caterina said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:22 pm
"I dunno, Caterina." Lily said, she didn't know if Cat could handle it...  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:56 pm
"Don't even go to the whole 'you're to weak and vulnerable' crap because I will not take it" Caterina said stubbornly. "I'm helping so what's going on?" Cat asked.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:03 pm
"I'm not saying you're weak and vulnerable.....we....were talking about handling your ex. Nobody deserves to be in the pain you were in yesterday, I could feel it Cat, its not healthy." Lily looked at Caterina carefully, to see how she was handling it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:15 pm
"Lily, I'm fine. ANd I don't need you guys to get involved in this and get hurt. Please, don't mess around in this, he will hurt you guys too. This is between me and him I do not need you guys to get hurt because of me." Caterina said.  

Arriana_lynn

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:21 pm
Throughout the whole day Sen had recieved strange looks from the other students. She had managed to pass the day keeping only to herself. That was, until one of the students with a strong magical aura approached her. and introduced herself.

Sen knew that the girl was aware of what she was. Especially when she warned her to stay away from the hunters. "Thanks for the warning. I take it this school year is going to be filled with drama. Far too many interesting people in one place." She gave the girl a meaningful look as she said it.

Venus nodded with a bit of energy and replied, "Yes, quite dramatic indeed."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:55 pm
Venus nodded with a bit of enrgy and replied,"Yes, quite dramatic indeed."

Venus throught she could get use to this shaman. but not the others maybe in time...

at lunch Venus walked into the cafe' it was practiclly full. there was one table in the back corn. venus went over there and sat down to eat her lunch. she looked up to see the other creatures of the school enter.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:25 pm
Dion left Selana at home the next day. Sfyxa was staying with her master. "That means," Dion thought, as she walked into the school "I'm going to be the one who has to do some spying today."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff