Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Chikyu Kodomo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:34 am
Hello Friend.

This is an official invitation for you to come join us in Ultimate Digital World. You've been selected for your dedication to Tamer Island and your fun attitude. We hope to see you there. To join, put 'I recieved an invitation' in the reason box when you request to join. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

Sincerely,
ScifantasyX the Wise

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:41 pm
Sci: Thanks for the invite; I'll check it out! *peace sign xd *

everyone else: That's right, my puppets; keep on dancing...  

Chikyu Kodomo

Marth_56

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:27 pm
stressed We're not your puppets!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:39 am
i will never be the puppet of a guy in a cape i would die laughing in your face coz u think ur my superiour  

keegy

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:38 am
Sorry. I'm just joking around. Jeez, and you guys said I couldn't take a joke.

But that's neither here nor there. I've noticed that you, Marth, have also accepted Sci's invite, huh? I hope that guild is nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:19 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Sorry. I'm just joking around. Jeez, and you guys said I couldn't take a joke.

But that's neither here nor there. I've noticed that you, Marth, have also accepted Sci's invite, huh? I hope that guild is nice.

Mmmmmm, well, its got its perks, and i'm a crew member there.  

Marth_56

keegy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:15 pm
im not and i havnt even posted like once i dont think  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:07 pm
Well, some of the members there are a little insane. But you still gotta love'em! xd
Rune:I cant believe you just said that. eek
So!? redface scream  

Marth_56

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:23 pm
So...I hope that we can get along with the people there, don't you Garurumon?

Garurumon: Well, one thing's for sure, unless Keggy posts there, you won't have to worry about being called gay by our favorite aussie friend.

Um, Garurumon, he's my only aussie friend. stare sweatdrop Second, he stopped calling me gay long ago; he won't be starting up again...if he knows what's good for him...*turns to face Keggy with a sadistic smile on my face* twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:01 pm
what eva chikyu u gay homeosexual who is a f** jk lol  

keegy

chevy0s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:24 am
keegy
what eva chikyu u gay homeosexual who is a f** jk lol

KEEGY!!! mad  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:36 am
Apparently he doesn't. *looks at Garurumon while pointing at Keggy* Hey, Garurumon, look; I've found you a chew toy!

Garurumon: *sighs* You know, if you want him to feel your wrath, you could just kill him yourself.

*puts on a disappointed look* Fine, maybe I will! *pulls out a rusty spoon and lunges at Keggy, shoving it into his left eye* GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA! TETANUS! TETANUS! SUFFER GREATLY AS I DRAG YOUR EYE OUT OF ITS SOCKET! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  

Chikyu Kodomo

kazuo__hoshino

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:02 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
Apparently he doesn't. *looks at Garurumon while pointing at Keggy* Hey, Garurumon, look; I've found you a chew toy!

Garurumon: *sighs* You know, if you want him to feel your wrath, you could just kill him yourself.

*puts on a disappointed look* Fine, maybe I will! *pulls out a rusty spoon and lunges at Keggy, shoving it into his left eye* GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA! TETANUS! TETANUS! SUFFER GREATLY AS I DRAG YOUR EYE OUT OF ITS SOCKET! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
I'll get his other eye! *stabs his other eye with a spork*
Mwuahahahah!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:56 pm
eek There's a murder going on here folks!! If you have kids with you, turn'em away now or they will have nightmares.  

Marth_56

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces