Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Wolf-172

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:35 pm
Hi my name is Dark-Wolf-172 but you can call me dark kenshin or just kenshin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:02 pm
enigma_098
Be warned though, spoilers are scattered in the forum, so take care ^_^

~I wonder where my fellow crew members are?~

Hi person! ^^ don't worry...I love spoilers...hate surprises sweatdrop  

Anime Addicted Girlie

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:45 pm
Ano... why am I always being referred as person?

Ehehe, might as well introduce myself again

I'm Enigma, one of the Crew Member of this guild.

~You may not see me much in the main thread, I'm more active in the RP subforum ^^~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:05 pm
Do not feel sad, person! ^^ I call everyone person! heh  

Anime Addicted Girlie

SnufkinJames

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:52 am
Hey, I'm T-Lemon but you can call me Lems.
I'm 17, and I live in England.
I'm a huge fan of Blood+, my favourite characters are Hagi and Solomon.
I like to draw sometimes, I write fantasy/horror stories as well... though not alot of them are actually finished.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:33 am
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
Kaoru_kurama
Hiya :]
Im Kaoru_Kurama, but you can call me, Kar, or Kurama, or cookie(long story).
i love Blood+
my fav anime character is Kurama, but Hogi is getting there quickly >w<
i love to draw, and meet new people, and i love to talk about anime, im such an anime nerd x]] but idc :]

Welcome~! Well it looks like Poor Kurama is soon getting overrun by Blood+ characters xDDDD;;;;

Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to participate in the forums =3

Yeah, poor kurama is about to lose his status as the king of the fangirl's obsession! We should buy him some armour or protective padding so when he gets run over it won't hurt so much, lol! Donations start today!! xd

=OO
nuuuuu kurama will not be ran over =OO;;
if he is forgotten, then i wil kidnap him, and put him in my closet
=OOll and keep him for myself =OO
>>
<<  

x_Poison-Flavored-Love_x

aperkins1996

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:57 am
*dances* hi ppl *tries to get hit by water balloons*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:53 pm
hi ppls!~nya My name is yuki~chan3, but you can call me yuki...~nya I am 14 and love all anime, blood+ is just one of my more favorites.~nya and you'll notice a lot that I will end all of my sentences with ~nya, so if it starts to annoy anyone, than I am vary, vary, vary sorry.~nya And also, I am pretty shy too.....~nya redface  

yuki~chan3

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Wolf Within 100

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:31 pm
Welcome, Welcome. Nice to see so many people liking blood+. Feel free to explore the guild. And for any questions, feel free to ask ^___^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:57 am
WELCOME ALL! (Am I shouting loud enough?)

I might as well re-introduce myself too. My name is Kena Mizuki- Kena or Mizu, but anyway I'm a member of the crew. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to ask. It's what I'm here for. xd

Kenaserenity
Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:10 am
Kaoru_kurama
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
Kaoru_kurama
Hiya :]
Im Kaoru_Kurama, but you can call me, Kar, or Kurama, or cookie(long story).
i love Blood+
my fav anime character is Kurama, but Hogi is getting there quickly >w<
i love to draw, and meet new people, and i love to talk about anime, im such an anime nerd x]] but idc :]

Welcome~! Well it looks like Poor Kurama is soon getting overrun by Blood+ characters xDDDD;;;;

Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to participate in the forums =3

Yeah, poor kurama is about to lose his status as the king of the fangirl's obsession! We should buy him some armour or protective padding so when he gets run over it won't hurt so much, lol! Donations start today!! xd

=OO
nuuuuu kurama will not be ran over =OO;;
if he is forgotten, then i wil kidnap him, and put him in my closet
=OOll and keep him for myself =OO
>>
<<

oh don't worry! even if he does get run we'll never forget him! he'll just be #2 instead of #1 all the time ;D. i'd never forget kurama, no way! he's too cool to forget!
hi new people! i'm new too! someone said they like writing fantasy/horror stories, i like writing those types of stories too! i have like, 10 or something! XD most are finished in my head, but not on paper due to inconsistensies in the story lines. I've been writing about vampires and stuff for a long time, haha thats how i was drawn to the blood stuff (the movie and anime)!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:22 pm
hi I just joined, my username is PrincessPowerful. I love watching Blood+, I have yet to see the movie or read the manga, but I will do that some day  

Lipstick and Spiders

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:37 pm
Welcome to the guild PrincessPowerful. The movie is good the anime is good, I havent seen/read the manga yet either.

Have a good time here in the guild ^^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:32 pm
Hello, I'm Crazy_Heartz but you can call me Nia. I love Bloodplus and All other Anime! Pleased to meet you all! heart  

The Princess Wonderland

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:20 am
Crazy_Heartz13
Hello, I'm Crazy_Heartz but you can call me Nia. I love Bloodplus and All other Anime! Pleased to meet you all! heart

Please to meet you as well, I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Blood+ guild, and feel free to talk in the forums with the rest of us! =D  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff