Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:27 am

"Indeed, he has a tab in rubles...no problem...Vasili, Ill get you sake...or some more cheap ger-...Vodka. Anything else for my fellow capitalists?"
Skippy starts shuffleing around the back of the bar, and starts arrangeing the bottles.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:28 am

Atarget4u
"Indeed, he has a tab in rubles...no problem...Vasili, Ill get you sake...or some more cheap ger-...Vodka. Anything else for my fellow capitalists?"
Skippy starts shuffleing around the back of the bar, and starts arrangeing the bottles.

"Im actually looking for a job you hiring any entertainers? I can sing pretty well" she says swinging her long hair back.

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:34 am

she smiled "id like to hear it" she sips her drink
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:36 am

"Entertaiment? Ive never thought of that...hmmm...sure, why not? I can offer free rooming if youre very good at what you do...Sing!" Skip starts cleaning a glass, unstaisfied with his organisation of the bottles.

Atarget4u

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:37 am

Aprilbaby1

Namine began to sing a danceable poppy like tune. It would definetely bring everyones spirit up and make them want to dance. Her soprano voice rang out in the bar and she danced swaying her hips with the beat of the music. She jumped on a table after grabbing a mop to use as a microphone and looked at everyone's faces as she sang. Hope they like it she thought.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:39 am

animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

Namine began to sing a danceable poppy like tune. It would definetely bring everyones spirit up and make them want to dance. Her soprano voice rang out in the bar and she danced swaying her hips with the beat of the music. She jumped on a table after grabbing a mop to use as a microphone and looked at everyone's faces as she sang. Hope they like it she thought.
she smiled and crossed her legs "nice"

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:39 am

vasily gets up after cleaning his rifle and walks behind the bar moving bottles around randomly searching until he finds skpis vodka stash takes one and sits back at his table drinking. "oh wait skip i have something for you" picks up the empty bottle and walks outside.....
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:40 am

Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

Namine was reaching the end of her song so she pushed a chair from the table a few feet away and back flipped to land seated in the chair with a grin on her face "well what do u think? " she asked.

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:42 am

animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

Namine was reaching the end of her song so she pushed a chair from the table a few feet away and back flipped to land seated in the chair with a grin on her face "well what do u think? " she asked.
"it was nice" she said sipping her drink "interesting"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:44 am

Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1

"it was nice" she said sipping her drink "interesting"

Namine landed a bit harder than she should have on the chair that trick took her a long time to perfect and everytime she performed it she thought she would break her neck. "thanks" she told the girl. "so barkeep do i have a job or what? she said

Utsukushii Otaku

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:45 am

"Oi! Thats Great. If you want a job...you may have it. Quite nice indeed."
Smileing, he notices his rearangement, and starts grumbleing about mad russians. "If it wasnt for the great mood she put me in, Id kill him."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:46 am

she hummed a strange melody, finishing her drink

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:49 am

suddenly with a very loud bang the fronty door of the bar is thrown open and there stands vasily carrying a very large bulging bag with radioactive
and flammable markings stamped all over it... here you go skip i found this at my house well i found it in my well.....which kind of is my house navermind anyway its for you oh and dont worry i disarmed it .....i think
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:49 am

Atarget4u
"Oi! Thats Great. If you want a job...you may have it. Quite nice indeed."
Smileing, he notices his rearangement, and starts grumbleing about mad russians. "If it wasnt for the great mood she put me in, Id kill him."

nAMINE laughed "great" she yelled in excitement while jumping up and down. "im gonna rock this house". "all we have to work it are the times you want me to perform and how often", she said

Utsukushii Otaku

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:55 am

Jumping at the door being kicked in, Skippy yells: "I was never a member of the chinese communist party! I had nothing to do with the revolution! I lived in the front, near North Korea...I only later head american recoilis rifles going off...VASLIY!" Whiping a droplet of sweat from his brow, he turns to Namine, and mumbles "Yeah, you can work with this, but most 'showtimes' I think will be after 4:00...you could do two an hour?...Dunno...Im gonna kill that cossack..."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games