Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:44 pm
Ria snapped the olive branch with her foot. "There is no peace now leech." She said. She looked warily at Ebony as she walked out of the room. "I may or may not be back tomorrow." She said leaving. She ran out into the forest, trying to ignore what she thought were the sounds of a very sloppy drinker.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:46 pm
When she'd finished Mariele quickly disposed of the body. "There's nothing for me here in Forks, there's nothing for me here in Forks," she repeated to herself. If only she could let go of the past, it would be true.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:12 pm
''Roc, leave.'' She growled at him as he darted off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:50 pm
No longer thirsty, but unable to restrain the urge to hit something, Mariele pulverised the nearest tree with a punch. She looked at her fist doubtfully "That's a bit better. But it would help me deal with my anger if I was at least able to feel some pain." she thought sorrowfully. Absently she kicked backwards on the rock she'd been sitting on, and that cracked too.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:18 pm
Ebony frowned that pulled her hair back in relief.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:01 pm
Ria sat down on a tall branch in the forest, observing the wildlife. She heard loud breaking sounds, but tried to ignore them. She lay back against the tree and growled inwardly. Subconsciously, she conjured up butterflies, and watched them flit around her silently.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:37 pm
''Yarror since I won't be back at the temple for a while, please kick Roc's feathered a** for me.'' She told him walking off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:35 am
It wasn't until Mariele had finished destroying everything in the clearing around her that she realized she'd been holding her breath. She released it now, the rush of fresh air hurt in addition to the anger she could still feel clenching her insides. And suddenly she smelled a werewolf.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:40 pm
Ria rolled her eyes, whatever was doing the breaking had stopped, and definitely smelled her by now. "And just when I was getting comfortable." She sighed and looked down, waiting for whoever it was to come and find her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:10 pm
Mariele recognized the scent as Ria's, after spending so long in a closed classroom with her earlier. Her temper got the better of her and she foolishly chose to seek her out - she should have left instead. Either way it didn't take long for Mariele to find her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:41 pm
"So its you that I heard, drinking like a person stranded in the desert." Said Ria, lithely landing on the ground. "I thought you should know, the olive branch is gone, there will never be another olive branch."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:03 pm
"You think you're so smart, with your pretty little metaphors?" sneered Mariele. "I told you I didn't want your peace; I didn't trust the reason given for it, and I'm glad that your brutish friend interrupted us before I might have made the mistake of accepting."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:00 pm
"AND YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART?!?!" Snarled Ria fiercely. "IGNORANCE IS NOT INTELLIGENCE!!" She yelled. "You think WE'RE murderers? I have never had the blood of a human on my hands, and you have the GALL to accuse me of being a KILLER?!?!" Ria practically screamed, her cool facade completely gone. "Was it not just you that drank from that poor man?" She said, her voice calmer, but not quieter. "Are you familiar with the term hypocrite?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:37 pm
At it again.. She thought she sighed deciding to go hunting, finding a deer near by she took it, then noticed the voices getting louder.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:59 pm
"Just because I am a killer doesn't mean I can't recognize you as one too. What's the expression? 'It takes one to know one.'" Despite the immaturity of the quote, Mariele's voice was steely and her expression dead serious.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff