Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:10 pm
He touched her cheek gently, freezing over the wound for her. Then, turning his back to her, he clutched his head as if it were about to explode, muttering various profanities and obscenities under his breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:06 pm
she woke up, holding her stomach, "are....are you okey?...." she gasped in pain,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:12 pm
"******** you." His voice was a low growl. He was still turned away from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:14 pm
"same to you more of it" she smiled gleefully,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:21 pm
"What the hell do you want?" He turned his head toward her, bearing a venomous glare, and intense hatred concentrated through the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:45 am
she turned sirius again, "to help you.........you may not like it but let me tell you something, if you don't get help youll die, and not only that but your soul will be condemed to hell and unbearable torture for all eternity," she looks at him, not fearing him at all,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:37 am
He laughed dryly. "Yeah! If hell exists! Besides, I wouldn't give a damn anyway. Satan can kiss my a** if he thinks he's gonna lay a finger on me. Besides, I'm already dead. The most torture I'm going through right now is those damn memories you keep bringing back!" He went to a minibar next to his mattress and began mixing himself a martini.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:35 am
she looked at him in disbelef, she walked away muttering realy bad names under her breath, she turns around, "you want proof???? couse i'll give it to you"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:28 pm
"I don't need proof! I'm goin' to hell, whether I like it or not, AND THERE'S NOT A GODDAMNED THING I CAN DO ABOUT IT! Besides, I've already had enough hell for three lifetimes in what little existence I can remember! I'M USED TO IT!" He drank the drink with haste, and threw the glass against the wall harshly. As it shattered, he panted like an animal out of breath, then collapsed to a kneeling position, crying and bawling to an unbelievable extent.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:10 am
she imediatly softened, and ran over to him, knealing beside him she put her hand on his sholder, nothing happened, she put the other hand onder his chin and lifted it slightly, "i will not suffer you ro hell as long as i live! i will help you i promised you that, do you think me such an anoyance that you would rather be cast down to hell then be in my preasance? i will not pretend i know you but i want to!!!" she began to cry as well.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:03 pm
A wave of ice slowly started to encase him, creeping up his back like a hard shell. In the classic cliche, he said, ever so calmly:

"It's not you. It's me."

Soon, the entire lower half of him was frozen over, and the process shown no sign of slowing down.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:09 pm
the light erupted from her hands against her will but she was glad it did, the ice was gone she looked at him tears filling her eyes, "why do you torture me so??????? do you not know that it hurts me worse than death to see you in pain, to see you trying to hurt yourself?? do i mean so little to you????? i want to be in your preasance!!!!! i want to see you face, why do you hate me so!!!!!!" she cryed harder then he did,  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:21 pm
"I told you! It's not you, it's me!" He pushed her away forcefully, turning his face and back to her. He shown no signs of preparing another suicide attempt, but that wasn't necessarily an 'all-clear' sign...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:36 am
she falls to the ground as he pushed her, she made no effort to get up she just sat there tears filling her eyes, she lowered her head and her hair fell covering her face. "there is no darkness in you that i see, i do not want to cause you more pain i only want to help you!!!!! what is it about yourself that you say its not me but you?????"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:48 pm
"I hate my life! *sob* I HATE MYSELF! *sob* I'm empty! I enjoy making others empty, because it makes me think they'll understand, but I know it's wrong! And if I find out who I am, I'll be overwhelmed! I'll be two people at once and I won't know what to do! I'm afraid! I'm afraid, and I'm frustrated, can't you see that? Can't you UNDERSTAND that!?!" He broke down again, tears practically flooding the floor beneath him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff