Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:41 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"your welcome" she watched the fish swim up to them, she smiled and waved her hand

He grabbed a fish and gently tossed it at her. He frowned as he saw the fish swim away before it touched her.
she smiled and kissed his cheek "cant get me that easily" she said in his head then jumped off his back and swam away

He smiled and swam after her, stopping when a fish swam right into his face.
she smiled and formed the words"thank you fishy" in the water, she stuck out her tounge and started to swim again

He swatted the fish away and swam after her. Dirt rose in front of her, the words 'Naughty, naughty' appearing from it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:43 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"your welcome" she watched the fish swim up to them, she smiled and waved her hand

He grabbed a fish and gently tossed it at her. He frowned as he saw the fish swim away before it touched her.
she smiled and kissed his cheek "cant get me that easily" she said in his head then jumped off his back and swam away

she smiled and formed the words"thank you fishy" in the water, she stuck out her tounge and started to swim again

He swatted the fish away and swam after her. Dirt rose in front of her, the words 'Naughty, naughty' appearing from it.
she smiled "maybe i am" she said in his mind, she swam towards the bottom, she saw a mini starfish and stick it on her face, just below her eye  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:45 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "maybe i am" she said in his mind, she swam towards the bottom, she saw a mini starfish and stick it on her face, just below her eye

Sand began to fly around her, and Arage appeared right below her, smiling as he gently pushed her up, swimming away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:50 am
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

Sand began to fly around her, and Arage appeared right below her, smiling as he gently pushed her up, swimming away.
she smiled and swam after him, she grabbed a fish and appeared on his back, she put the fish in his face and jumped off  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:52 am
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and swam after him, she grabbed a fish and appeared on his back, she put the fish in his face and jumped off

He moved his head back and forth, trying to get the fish away. He swam to the surface, catching his breath and trying to get the stench of fish out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:56 am
she smiled and appeared far away from him "I told you, the fish likes you" she yelled, she smiled and dived back under  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:57 am
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and appeared far away from him "I told you, the fish likes you" she yelled, she smiled and dived back under

"Well I don't like the fish," he yelled back, spitting. He stayed floating above the water, still spitting, trying to get the taste out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:00 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Well I don't like the fish," he yelled back, spitting. He stayed floating above the water, still spitting, trying to get the taste out of his mouth.
she appeared beside him "let me get that awful taste out for you" she smiled and kissed him, then swam away "better?" she asked floating on the water  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:03 pm
Ansem walked down a street in disrepair. Ahhh and to think this was all once the most active place in town. There was a Jazz club, a casual place to sit and eat as well as a coffee shop on the corner there. Now there is an electronics shop in its place and the original owner of the shop is running a barber shop across town.

"He stopped and looked in a pet shop window, "I have to say though this generation certainly is interesting". I wonder if any of them would be interested in exploring that one closed off world I found just a year ago. "He took the scanner out of his back pocket and looked at it with worry in his eyes for a second, "if those I choose are strong enough to make the journey that is".  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she appeared beside him "let me get that awful taste out for you" she smiled and kissed him, then swam away "better?" she asked floating on the water

"A little," he said, swimming up to her, smiling.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:08 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "want me to try again?" she asked teasing him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:16 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Sure," he said, smiling as he swam up closer to her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:17 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and swam towards him, she leaned closer to him, until they were nose to nose "you sure?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled and swam towards him, she leaned closer to him, until they were nose to nose "you sure?"

"Yep," he said, slightly blushing.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:24 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Yep," he said, slightly blushing.
she smiled and kissed him, watching him blush  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games