Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Find VAmpire COVen for Whatever Reason!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:09 pm
"you are on your way home"

koyoru laughs. She thinks im on my way home half naked. " What do you mean im on my way home and where is my stuff. I dont appreciate the fact that some stranger gaze upon my body and had the nerve to take my things!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:11 pm
animegurl145

koyoru laughs. She thinks im on my way home half naked. " What do you mean im on my way home and where is my stuff. I dont appreciate the fact that some stranger gaze upon my body and had the nerve to take my things!!"

"its already on the ground"  

Dante Borges

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:15 pm
animegurl145

you did fall asleep and that whip did look pretty cool *turns to marcus* my ive talked to my superiors and they have agreed to your terms of payment and you will get it after we win the war now i excpect 20 troops headed to our land by tommorow and i need two people to go with me on my journey back home  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:16 pm
"its already on the ground"

"a little privacy" Koyoru says. She walks into a nearby room and makes sure no ones around before she changes. She goes back out in to the hall. Feeling more like herself. Her whip and gunblade hanging from her hip. She focuses her yellow eyes on marcus. " So marcus explain to me whats going on."  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:17 pm
neon blue penguin
animegurl145

you did fall asleep and that whip did look pretty cool *turns to marcus* my ive talked to my superiors and they have agreed to your terms of payment and you will get it after we win the war now i excpect 20 troops headed to our land by tommorow and i need two people to go with me on my journey back home

me and angel will go with you  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:17 pm
she walked in "am i interupting something?" she asked running her hands through her long reddish black hair  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
neon blue penguin
animegurl145

thats not gonna cut it marcus if i dont get back to my homeland there will be terrible ramifications for the vampire coven and vampires in general  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:20 pm
"oh so i see the elf has what he came for, i guess im on my own" Koyoru begins to walk away.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:21 pm
"now hold on here' she said blocking the door  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:23 pm
now hold on here' she said blocking the door

Koyoru stops and gazes at her. Her yellow eyes narrowing slightly. "Are you gonna explain whats going on?" Or should i force my way through you.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:23 pm
neon blue penguin
The-Dark-Rider
neon blue penguin
animegurl145

thats not gonna cut it marcus if i dont get back to my homeland there will be terrible ramifications for the vampire coven and vampires in general

"ok then"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:24 pm
animegurl145
now hold on here' she said blocking the door

Koyoru stops and gazes at her. Her yellow eyes narrowing slightly. "Are you gonna explain whats going on?" Or should i force my way through you.
"i dont see how you would, you could try but thats a waste of time, now sit, we will explain"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:26 pm
do i get any say in who you send  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:27 pm
neon blue penguin
do i get any say in who you send

yes you may  

Dante Borges

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:28 pm
"i dont see how you would, you could try but thats a waste of time, now sit, we will explain"

Koyoru has to admit she's right. " Fine, but even if i couldn't win i wouldn't give up without making som major damage". Koyoru sits in a chair. and removes her weapons. She settles her cloak behind her and twines her hair in a braid so that it doesnt drag on the floor. "im ready when you are" she says  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff