Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
do YOUR parents have a problem with twilight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaish

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:31 pm
My mother doesn't mind at all.
I once told her that the Twilight series was my drug and she told me that I could shoot up anytime. xD;

She's a little curious about the books, I'm trying to get her to read them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:47 pm
My parents don't mind - well, not my mum, at least. I'm not sure about my dad. Heck, I don't even think he knows what the series is!

I got my mum to read it too, and she likes it. She's just not obsessed like me, that's all. razz  

[[.sheryl.]]

Two As One Forever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:31 am
My mom couldn't care less. My dad thinks fiction is crap and I should read biographies and such.
But, my mom still buys me the books anyways! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:48 am
My parents have no idea what I read. Nor do I care I think they're just happy that I do.  

Queen-of-Sarcastica

Randomly Ridiculous

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:06 am
My mom actually enjoys the books almost as much as me. She's actually the one who bought all the books for me, so I'd say she's fine with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:08 am
lol my dad said i couldn't read the sisterhood of the traveling pants... and here i am reading it in school, w/o him knowing!!! but no, as long as it doesn't contain certain things, they don't give a crap.

but i won't let them read twilight, or they'll ban it for sure... and i am new  

Malenky Devotchka

edwards_little_bella

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:21 am
..My Parents Only Have A Problem With It Because I'm In My Room Too Much..(avoiding things)..Because I'm Reading It For My Second Time In Less Than 2 Months..(too good to put down)..And Because The Only Thing I Do On The Computer Is Search Out Twilight..(movie excitement)..But..Oh Well..That's My Problem..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:35 pm
My mum loves the book almost as much as I do ^^  

NiennaTaralom

Akishiana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:53 pm
Well, my parents honestly don't care. ...I just read it so fast 'cause it was so extremely good that it made my mom freak out a bit. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:45 am
My mom even reads the books! Even though my dad thinks I am obsessed with vampires! They don't care what I read!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Emo Oompa Loompa

bucka1912

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:51 am
My mom actually read the book first. xd
She told me and my sis about it, that we must read it..etc  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:28 pm
My mom hates the books cause she thinks that they are like devil books or some crap like that. I still read them though, because it's like the best book in the entire world.  

Spiritette

Spray_Paint_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:13 pm
my mom doesn't care. nor does my dad. my momactualy suports me because she knows how much she hated it when her parents got mad at her for reading too much. my parents are good about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:47 am
Was he talking about Ann Rice?

She is pretty good. =]

Don't worry about it, my mom got over me reading Harry Potter & Twilight.

They should too.

I'm only guessing.  

Smother Me Baby

Melody Cullen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:24 pm
gah, My mom hates Twilight. It gets me seriously pissed sometimes. grr. She's freaking out because i said "forget Christianity, Cullenism is my religion"
She hates it more because i consider myself a "vampwolf" because my skins always super cold and i have pale russet coloured skin...grr,...why cant she be normal and just let me read!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff