Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:00 pm
I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the moderators of the main Gaia forums.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:16 am
Yeah seems like it. But perhaps there aren't so many mods, maybe gaia isn't a great place to work in. Just wondering...  

Krusadin

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:00 pm
number 6... just when I thought people couldn't get any dumber....

dronze
oh, by the goddess.... xp

Quote:
hi people

hello...

Quote:
or my firends

You have friends? do they possess a bit more in the brain department than you? If so, you'd you please, please, please, for the love of all things sane and rational, have them do the typing for you?

Quote:
you no you can say what ever you want to

If I decyphered this correctly, yes, I know I can say whatever I want to, which is why I'm giving you the distinct honor of having a DronzeRant to call all your own... that is, if I can finish it without losing my mind trying to figure out what it is that you're trying to say.

to put it bluntly, I've seen 4 year olds with better communication skills than you.

Quote:
can i am linceing to what you have to say

I think she means to say that she is "Listening to what you have to say", but this may be a loose translation. well, if you're really paying attention, then allow me to put this into terms you can comprehend, if your grasp on the english language isn't so severly limited that you walk into a McDonalds and just point.

learn to communicate effectively, or be prepared to face mass amouts of being ignored and/or ridicule.

Quote:
ok will hope you talk to me for what ever you need to tell me

right now, I need an aspirin.... or maybe a good, stiff drink. you know what, if this is what our generation is turning into, give me a bottle of rubbing alcohol, a container of salt, and a rusty railroad spike. Suicide with those 3 objects would be considerably more enjoyable than having to read any more of this post that reads like it was written by a 6 year old on some serious drugs.

Quote:
ok >>> so dont forget ok make share you do something for your slfe that is what bcan help you not leting people put you down kk so tell someone that is linceing like me kk hope you do kk byeszzz

I really don't mean to sound mean here, but please, learn how to type.

even my waffle irons are repulsed by your lack of intellegence.

Quote:
smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

seriously... repulsed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:00 pm
haha i actually saw this dronzerant(tm) in the original thread. i am greatful to dronze for deciphering it for me!! mrgreen  

Sasori is my only man

Helies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:03 pm
awesomeness-man
haha i actually saw this dronzerant(tm) in the original thread. i am greatful to dronze for deciphering it for me!! mrgreen

I saw it happen too, it made my day. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:26 pm
dronze
Number 4.... Just something I whipped up quick in the beggar's subforum...

Quote:
ok i need 800k for my dream avi

Alright, so you have an expensive dream avi and horrific written communication skills. if you have a problem with my picking this apart like this, then go and read rant #1 in the DronzeRants thread in the main forum. Pay attention, and you might learn something.

Quote:
and u see im hardly that close.

no I don't... I have no idea what your current progress on your quest for these items is. You have nothing that says anything about what you're currently trying to procure, and more to the point, you have given us no reason to hand you anything, because you've given between nothing and very little to the community, so why should we give you something when we have no idea if you're actually going to give a positive impact to Gaia as a contributing member? here's a major wakeup call: this isn't Neopets.

Quote:
PLs donations is alot of help to my goal.

If you want something that bad, take your time and be willing to put in the time and effort to show that you're worthy of help. this is a prime example of just the opposite, I'm not saying that you're dumb in your real life, but you're certainly lazy on here.

Quote:
u mite think im not a noob

Actually, I think that wou're the worst kind of n00b... the lazy, ignorant, stupid kind. From reading this one post, I've managed to realize that you're the kind of person we're trying to prevent from being so prevelent on Gaia, and that's why I picked your thread to do this in.

Quote:
but i am ive only been here for about a month

So does that mean you think that you can still get away with being a moron on here?

Quote:
so pls i need donations.

No, you don't. I've had 1 person help me with any of the things I have on my avi, and I know her personally... sorry, but begging is something to supplement the gold you should be gathering up on Gaia as a user, not trying to get from other people who are working hard to scrape together what they want for their dream avi. We're here to help new players get aquainted, we're not a welfare office.

Quote:
At least 100 gold or more is great.

Has anybody ever told you never to look a gift horse in the mouth? It is generally considered rude to make demands as to what you want for donations, people will give what they feel is worth it, no more or less.

Quote:
pls this is my dream avi its like if i ever make it which i doubt ill hav a heart atack

The way you type, I wonder if you've already had a stroke.

Quote:
pls donate. crying

I already have, you got the time it took me to type this.

this person was really dumb. this is the kind of person that makes newbies look bad!! i have only been on here for a week, and i know how to type, definitely well enough to not trigger a dronzerant
(&trade)
and i know begging is a nono!!!  

Sasori is my only man

Shugotenshi the Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:28 pm
walsmk2
awesomeness-man

I saw it happen too, it made my day. biggrin

lol, i was the first one to reply to that. I was wondering what dronze would think when he saw it. now i know......and im amused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 pm
i'm thinking of adding something to my sig. do you think i should?
here it is:

ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE BEING IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS.

EVEN IF YOU LOSE, YOU'RE STILL SMARTER THAN BUSH!!!!!  

Sasori is my only man

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:39 pm
Just a friendly reminder, #3 is still under construction, I just haven't been putting too much work into it as of late.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:02 am
awesomeness-man
i'm thinking of adding something to my sig. do you think i should?
here it is:

ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE BEING IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS.

EVEN IF YOU LOSE, YOU'RE STILL SMARTER THAN BUSH!!!!!

I thought it was "Even if you win, you're still retarded."  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:18 am
I was gonna hit him on that one, but i figured i'd leave that shot for someone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:24 am
these are fun to read, and i learned a lot thanks! mrgreen  

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Katanamidori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:55 am
I just have to say that Dronze is a genius. Nobody I know can shoot down a fool in so many ways just by replying to one sentence at a time. Congradulations.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:09 pm
*takes a bow* thank you, I try.  

dronze
Vice Captain

BUCK3T

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:27 pm
You're pretty harsh dronze.

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash