Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:26 pm
ryoku wakes up."wolf?"he said as he gets up."what happened?"Ryoku asked. They're waiting for you to attack. wolf said as he stood by ryoku."I'm almost out of chakra."ryoku says as he takes out some kunai and ties them to a string."i got to use My new attack." he said as he twirled his kunai."Ninja Art:North Star chainsaw jutsu!" ryoku said as his kunai twirled and Looked like a star.What the hell is that? said wolf."Its my new jutsu...Release!"ryoku says as he releases his kunai star.The chainsaws cut towards orochimaru and kabuto.Ryoku faints and wakes up in a hospital.
((Guess not ^_^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:53 am
"does fighting ever end with u guys"sighs siana  

Level_E_Vampire

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:17 am
Kravizto wakes up to see that he was bandaged all over. No matter what he moved something hurt. Did they see the curse seal I hope not. They can't see that. He sits up and looks around to see Sasuke sitting there. "Sasuke what are you doing here?" He asked waking him. "You have a curse seal. It's different than mine though have you encountered Orochimaru?" Sasuke asked staring at him. "Yeah what of it? You shouldn't care though." He replied. "He gave me one too." Sasuke said showing his curse seal. "So that means he wants you too?" "No I left him. I wouldn't follow him if I was you. But have you fought Itachi yet?" "Yes I have but couldn't kill him. Maybe you could help me." Sasuke said to Kravizto. "Maybe but I need to rest where is everyone?" "The others are visiting that one guy you brought with you." "Oh they're visiting Ryoku ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:20 am
"Oh man...what happened?" ryoku asked looking around.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:43 am
"How long have I been out for Sasuke and where is Ryoku?" Kravizto asked Sasuke before he had left. "Well you've been out for two days. Your friend Ryoku is in the room to the right of this one why?" Sasuke asked. "No reason just wondering." Kravizto replied. When Sasuke had left Kravizto walked over to where Ryoku was. "Hey you're up now." He said when he saw Ryoku.

((I have to go I'll be back on later tonight))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:49 am
"Heh, yeah those two were quite a handful."ryoku said as he tried to get up."Argh...my arm..."ryoku said revealing his curse mark on his left shoulder."At least it settled down a bit..."he said as he put his shirt on."I'm gonna get out of here...hospital give me the creeps." ryoku said as he preformed the summoning jutsu."Wolf lets get to the forest...i have to find that guy again." ryoku said as he got ready to jump out of the window.

((Alright man cya later))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:26 am
"well.....nothin 2 do"sighs siana  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:31 am
Roku walks back to where he fought."Hmm...How was it that i didn't see him appear in front of me..Ah nevermind...I'm just gonna sit up there for a while."ryoku says as he climbs to the top of the tree."I love this view...so nice up here."ryoku says as he looks at the mountains.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:00 pm
Harrun finally gave Kakashi the slip with a clone, and was now walking through the forest. He left the book in the middle of the street, so Kakashi would stop following him. He sighed, sat down by a tree, his back against it. He opened a can and drank from it. Sudenly, he heard movement. He used his byakugan to see behind him, through a tree. On the oposite side of the tree, he saw Ryoku. "Hay." Harrun said, walking around the tree in boredom.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:38 pm
"Too bad I had to miss that fight." Sinn said while walking over to Ryoku and Harrun, "I was hit in some sort of critical point when Itachi hit me, disabling my arms. Ugh... I'll be a minute, still gotta eat lunch. My arms are fine now." He walked back over to the ramen shop, sat down, and ordered two bowls of ramen.

((Dang it, I missed a lot, again.))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:51 pm
((I missed alot too..... Hehe...))

Harrun sat down by the tree, still drinking from his can.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:56 pm
Wow... this ramen is unrealisticly good although this place just got torn to pieces. Heh heh.. who cares? "Thanks. Oh, keep the change." He left 1000 ryo at the counter. "I need to go sharpen my swords. I'll be back later. See ya!" And Atekeru ran off in the opposite direction.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:00 pm
Harrun looked up, seeing Atekeru come back. "So, You have a good lunch?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:03 pm
"Yeah. My swords are as sharp as ever now, too. Oh yeah, do you need some ryo to sharpen yours? I've got plenty of.... woops...." He hid the bag FULL of ryo that he was showing. "Heh... heh..."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:06 pm
"Oh... No, I sharped my own. Thanks though." Harrun said.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff